[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any real point in dating women Im 24 and never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1480719427897.jpg (34KB, 406x514px) Image search: [Google]
1480719427897.jpg
34KB, 406x514px
Is there any real point in dating women

Im 24 and never had a gf in at a point in my life qhwre I honestly don't care anymore and don't trust women at all
I just don't see the point anymore

Is it a bad thing to miss out on it? I dont want children or marriage either as I believe both to be a trap
>>
>>17839665
Its only bad to miss out on if you're wanting a relationship. Dating should lead to marriage and if you believe its a trap then I suppose you answered your own question.

There is a point but that boils down to my own personal reasoning and don't want to push that onto you as if its fact.
>>
No. As one 24 year old to another (and I'm currently trying to get out of this relationship) absolutely under no circumstances be in one unless you truly want it.
>>
>>17839676
>Dating should lead to marriage
No.
>>
>>17839676
Yeah see, this is the fucking current and last generation fallacy that everything is falling around apart. Dating should be an experience to meet new people, do new things, and potentially start going steady if you think marriage is going to be the end game. Otherwise, it's meant to be nothing more than having some fun with a member of the opposite sex.
>>
27 year old here, i have never had a gf but i do play the field.
Just go on dates atleast to get out of the house and learn the Dos and Donts of dating.
If you dont have commitment issues like i do then youll eventually end up in a relationship.
>>
>>17839665
It's pretty fun, if you don't enjoy dating, obviously there is no point for you.
>>
>>17840138
>>17840140
I'm in the opposite situation. I find dating extremely stressful and dislike it, but I'm much happier in relationships than I am single. Difficult to find someone lately, after college. Concerning.
>>
I don't really trust modern women to be honest, they never seem to tell the truth
>>
>>17841194
You gotta deal with that man
Trust issues affect more than just relationships with women
>>
Ill trust women with things platoniclly but that's my limit
>>
>>17841079
I genuinely can't understand how someone could enjoy being in relationships over being single, but I know it happens because I have several friends who are absolute wrecks if they try to live a week single.

Ive been in a few, and to me, the hassles and bullshit you have to put up with for the benefits of being in one don't add up, even if it leads up to sex. Having freedom to do exactly whatever you want to do at any time is a far better deal. Honestly I wish fuckbuddies were even more of a socially accepted concept than tinder. I would love to walk up to a colleague I work with, casually suggest we sleep together one night, and then go about our business like usual after
>>
>>17841424
Move to a combine ya hippy

Nah I'm kidding, that'd be dope
>>
>>17841194
>they never seem to tell the truth

Nobody tells the truth. We all lie all the time, all day every day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.