[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do (pic for attention)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: clinton dabarino.png (43KB, 159x197px) Image search: [Google]
clinton dabarino.png
43KB, 159x197px
tldr; this girl cheated on her boyfriend with me for several months, do i tell the guy or let it be? They're still dating and i have no means of contacting him
Alright check me out, i dated this girl over long distance - lets call her bitch - a long, long time ago
we break up
i date someone else
she does too
my relationship ends
hers doesnt
now for roughly six months she basically acts like we're dating
sends noods
tells me about her day
emotionally reliant on me
sexts
tells me she'd rather be with me
complains about her relationship
talks about marrying me one day
anyway so my buddy and i get drunk one day and start talking about her - he knew bitch first and introduced us
he tells me that she had been doing the same thing with her
we both talk about wanting to tell bitch's boyfriend because the guy doesn't deserve that
she has me blocked on pretty much everything im pretty sure
no way of contacting the guy to tell him
so for advice: do i just forget it and let it go, or do i tell him?
if tell him any idea how to find a way to contact him?
>>
>>17839417

So, you are a shitty person that got played for nudes, and now want to be even shittier by tattling on her.

Let those two go and live your own life.
>>
>>17839425
okay false, she relied heavily on me for emotional support and decided to "show her appreciation" through things like nudes. Her being gone doesn't effect me at all, but i feel like the guy deserves to know. Nice job answering the question
>>
Calling her "bitch," along with how you framed the story, tells me that you are very bitter. Tell him if you want to, or play the long game and wait for them to break up, and then date her if you're still hung up on her.
1.) if you tell him, you've successfully played out your vindictive nature. Good job. But you get nothing in return. The girl will hate you more than she already does, and the guy won't say "thank you" or anything. He will likely get mad and tell you to fuck off. Even if he does believe you... good job I guess?
2.) Play the long game and wait for them to break up. You could go after the girl, and she might take you back, but she sounds like a conniving woman, and she will just cheat on you too, the same she did with him.

Best bet is to get a new girlfriend and move the fuck on.
>>
Snitches get stitches especially when you fucked up too you moron.
>>
Ignores these morons. Tell him. He should know he's dating someone who did a terrible thing to him. Don't let him waste his time.
>>
Lots of differing opinions, I appreciate the feedback.
In response to the idea of me being "bitter", nah, its more of just a bro looking out for another bro. Calling her a bitch is just a placeholder and seemed fitting when i posted
>>
>>17839569
>bro looking out for another bro.

Sure. After what you've done.
>>
>>17839572
lol lemme reiterate, referring back to what I've already said: she initiated everything, I never did anything in return
"After what I've done" kek
>>
>>17839583
Jesus Christ just stop with the mental gymnastics in trying to justify yourself.
>>
>>17839595
no u
>>
ignore the whiteknights, yeah you should tell the dude. the relationship is doomed either way, its only going to continue, why let either of them waste possibly decades?
Social media is pretty pervasive nowadays, im sure you'll find a way
>>
>>17839525
>But you get nothing in return.
Except the satisfaction of helping a bro out.
>>
do you have solid proof to give to the guy?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.