[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf wants a threesome with another girl (I made it clear I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 271x186px
My gf wants a threesome with another girl (I made it clear I would never do MMF with her). She even brought up having asked this girl I met through her.I really wanna fuck this girl and I basically told her so, sans emphasis. I felt it was a test but i still believe she wants a 3some. She said she'd rather do it with a less-attractive ex of mine who i don't really want to fuck again. I suspect the reason is my gf and ex are chestlets while the new girl is busty.

How do i convince my gf the new girl is safe? Gf is prettier and I go for face over tits so that may help.

Also worth mentioning tiddy girl has a boyfriend and i don't think he would know or approve of her fucking me. But I'm happy to do it anyway bc I'm an asshole and don't consider him a friend.

I really wanna fuck tiddy girl, i'm really missing sucking on a nice pair of tits in my current relationship, it would be so cool if i could fuck both of them regularly
>>
Btw she has suggested it several times, and desribed several times how she pictures it going down as part of foreplay. i've never brought it up but i joined in describing scenarios. That's why i believe she actually wants to do it.
>>
>>17839283
>wants a threesome
>relationship is obviously already on uneven ground re: things you're attracted to vs. things your girl wishes you were attracted to
>wanting to keep a side-ho
>that already has a boyfriend

You're a greedy asshole is what you are and there's no way this isn't blowing up in your face :^)
>>
DO NOT DO IT if you have any doubts or can see that your gf is pulling back. It will end badly. Don't think with your dick and fuck up your relationship.
>>
>>17839300
I forgot to mention we're not exclusive and I already have a side-chick which my gf is ok with. She has slept with at least one other guy.

You're probably right and it's ok, nothing lasts forever and i'm 22. I wanna ride the vagina carousel for a while.
>>
>>17839283
You're gonna open a door you wont be able to close. You're turning her into a whore. First, another woman, before you know it she'll be comfortable getting her pussy split by another dude... with or without your consent, yknow?
>>
Also forgot to mention tiddy girl's boyfriend may well be totally fine with it, i see it as her responsibility since i don't know him

>>17839310
Yep, i need to reassess how comfortable she is involving tiddy girl.

>>17839317
We are open and she has already fucked at least one guy so that's not an issue
>>
>>17839314
Well as long as you know what you're getting into then more power to you.
>>
>>17839347
Thank you. I just want to know if this sounds like my gf is trying to figure out if i'm into tiddy girl, or she's getting cold feet bc of the tiddies. I also want advice on how to bring the issue up.

My OP was unclear and left information out bc i was drunk when i wrote it and forgot to edit before posting. Please accept my sincere apologies
>>
>>17839361
>I just want to know if this sounds like my gf is trying to figure out if i'm into tiddy girl

Is it something you've brought up before? Maybe not "god you've got small tits I wish they were bigger" but have you ever expressed a more aroused interest in larger breasts at any point in time? Is your girlfriend self-conscious about her chest or her self-image in general?

If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, there's a pretty good fucking chance she's upset that you don't just love her the way she is and want to fuck a tiddy monster anyway.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it might be where her head's at.
>>
>>17839283
you are totally not admitting the obvious. Your gf will fuck another guy before this is all over
>>
>>17839283
OP you are basically with a girl who doesn't respect your relationship. From the carnal perspective, you should definitely take her up on her deal though.

Just know, you WILL probably fall in love with Tits McGee, you can't help it, who wouldn't want to sleep next to big soft tits, I mean you can feel them on your chest, they feel amazing doing hard missionary and if shes on top the bouncing will help you stay hard.

So yeah, unless you are also fine with ruining your relationship or you don't want to go down that rabbit hole, don't do it.
>>
>>17839378
No, i told her most of my exes had small boobs (true). She said she's not insecure didn't sound like she was lying. Even went to a strip club with me (her lesbian friend's idea)

>>17839391
Open relationship
>>
Just tell her you want to fug big tiddies for variety, that you could do that alone but you want her to enjoy tiddies with you since it'll be hotter

Did three threesomes with my gf, first one was ok, second was shit, but third was awesome. Can't recommend it enough
>>
>>17839314
lmao you got cucked

theres no such thing as "open relationships". you either have a threesome or cheat
>>
>>17839391
>totally not admitting the obvious
>admits she fucked another guy 4 posts up

I wish you cuck-tards would take the time to read before spewing shit for no reason.
>>
>>17839450
and you should stop posting shit wanting advise on a threesome when you aren't really in a fucking relationship. You came here to brag punk
>>
>>17839466
>he thinks I'm OP
>>>/r/eddit

Away with you.
>>
Similar situation few years ago...
Gf had a really cute friend who we would hang out with on occasion .. we all were really close and would go on road trips together as a threesome.. we just reminded very close up until we all ended up having a threesome sexually together while we stayed in a beach house in San Diego. It was amazing, we all had sex twice that night and again in the morning and again that following night.. this girl likes being alone without a relationship and I was probably the 2nd guy she had sex with at that point (she was 20 at the time).. I feel it strengthened our relationship but the girl my gf is friends with just doesn't like being with other people all the time she is a very lonely person like us and will spend months at a time alone locked in her room without leaving the house.. she's very pretty and smart could probably be a model honestly..
we all still have sex a few times a month to this day.. I have had sex with her more than a 3-4 times on my own but it was always while we shared a bed with my gf.. I don't think she minded since she never brought it up!
Anyway it is subjective .. it has to happen naturally. Nothing can be forced ..
>>
File: muh degeneracy.jpg (67KB, 393x293px) Image search: [Google]
muh degeneracy.jpg
67KB, 393x293px
>>17839283
>>
>>17839283
The fact that you want tits so bad is exactly why she doesn't want you to have them. It's something she can't offer and it's not supposed to be "get this from somebody else that I can't give you" it's supposed to be "spicing up our already totally perfect sex life" and your obvious excitement at that is probably making her insecure.

Other anons are right though that this will blow up in your face
>>
>>17840170
You're probably right in what you say. Although she has said she wants a girl with boobs, whereas i haven't mentioned them, except when i was describing a scenario for her to masturbate to (i'm away for a week) i said i'd want her to suck them. I think that side of it is okay.>>17840170
>>
Honest, nobody will understand your "agreement" with your gf like yourself. Don't listen to things people project on what your gf will feel or do, because you're the one who know her.

Just be very assertive and reassure your gf that you like her better no matter what and you can fuck whoever you want
>>
>>17840222
This is what I was thinking to start with. She's a little insecure because she wants to be exclusive and thinks the reason I want to be open is because she's not good enough. I told her truthfully that I just want to fuck every girl I can because I like variety and I want to experiment while I'm young, and she said she was reassured and seemed sincere. But I'm sure some insecurity is still there (and warranted bc I'm selfish and not overly attached to her, although I do like her a lot).

>>17839936
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to let it happen without being forced, although I'll try to gently guide my gf to the correct conclusion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.