[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make my butt more appealing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1447317797221.jpg (88KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
1447317797221.jpg
88KB, 620x930px
Sorry in advance. Half day at work todya and I've been day drinking.

I prefer anal and my bf prefers vag. How do I make my butt more enticing, so he'll chose it without me having to beg him for it? I'm talking about time swhen I'm all cleaned out and everything is sanitary, like aftera shower when ive had a fresh enema. How do I get him to choose ass?
>>
File: 1449854587642.jpg (51KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1449854587642.jpg
51KB, 600x586px
squats N oats
Now get out!
>>
Squats.
>>
>>17839224
>>17839248
I do. I've got a pretty big butt, but he just never seems excited to fuck it.
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (57KB, 500x688px)
IMG_1456.jpg
57KB, 500x688px
i guess there are just guys who prefer vag over ass. i've been with guys who almost exclusively wanted anal, but my bf now is not even slightly enthusiastic about it. and my ass is the same. he loves it but is not interested in sticking his cock in. so i don't think there's much you can do.
>>
>>17839262
Could just be a personal preference, and you're doomed
>>
>>17839262
Sounds like he chose ass a long time ago girfren.
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (37KB, 640x640px)
IMG_1457.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>17839271
savage
>>
I prefer the vag because its simply meant for dicks and built for the job.

Ass takes preperation and is not meant to be fucked although obviously it happens.

Idk, like im not against anal. But i just prefer banging my girls pussy. Part of that for me is also the fact that i can be a bit rougher than i can be with anal and have alot more mobility and positions and also i guess its partly psychological, i know my girl prefers vaginal sex too so i enjoy it more over the fact she gets off on it.

If she liked anal like you do i would probably learn to enjoy it because for me one of the biggest factors in sex is getting the girl im with to cum, and for me thats with vaginal sex. If you just fully explain to your man that you crave cock in your ass like no tomorrow then im sure he will adapt. He might just think it hurts you and you arent being 100% clear with him that you want it to get YOU off rather than it being a favor for him.
>>
>>17839290
>Ass takes preperation and is not meant to be fucked
You'd be surprised. Evolution is actually quite complicated. Most mammals have been observed having anal sex, actually. I think you can imagine that there are obvious advantages to having an asshole that can stand up to a dick pounding, as opposed to one that would almost always rupture, bleed out, and cause death.
>>
>>17839298

Im not saying it cant be fucked or its not durable enough. But its not biologically intended. It doesnt make its own lube, it doesnt clean itself. It doesnt stretch to accomodate cock without lots of building up, while a vagina will stretch like crazy like ffs a childs head can fit if it must. Plus vag has all those little ridges to massage a cock and convulses with orgasms to massage a cock even more and suck all that baby batter deeper inside itself - ass doesnt do any of that.

Dont get me wrong, ass can and does take the job like a champ all things considered. But at the end of the day it will never be a nice sweet vagina.

Again, i think the ladies having the issue of wanted more cock up their butt should fully explain to their partner that it gets them off like crazy - that they really want loads up their ass because its what makes them cum, not because they are doing a sexual favor for their man. If the guy doesnt get to it, either they truely dont like anal at all or dont care about what their girl wants - which means the relationship isnt going to work in the long term because the two people are not sexually compatible.
>>
you really can't. i mean unless you somehow trick him into fucking your other hole more or something otherwise find another dude or toy to fuck your hole.
>>
>>17839298
A lot of people don't know this but our size to penis size ratio is enormous. Lots of animals have a tiny penis ratio and shouldn't have as much trouble doing it in the butt.

Gay sex is always justified this way but there are so many factors into account, especially that animals get psychologically manic to have sex, whereas humans just get merely horny, so with that + the previous thing, its not as natural as people think to have anal for humans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.