[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLASTIC SURGERY IMPLICATIONS ON CHILD PSYCHE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 44.jpg (26KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
26KB, 479x479px
Do any of you have mothers who had cosmetic surgery? Did it fuck you up in the head at all?
I want to get some things done but I'm afraid it will cause my daughter to have low self-esteem or some kind of body dysmorphia. I am 22 and want to get a boob job. I have an hourglass figure which my A cups do not match. I have wanted a boob job forever. I have also been breastfeeding for 10 months and plan to continue. It will likely leave them a bit worse off. SO that part's not disputable. And I will probably lie by omission to my daughter about that at least until she is well into adulthood or asks about it.

The other things I want done:
-body contouring (transferring via lipo fat from my thighs/belly to my butt/hips...think: the jenners/kardashians only much less extreme)
-rhinoplasty
and if the surgeries are successful they will look very noticeable and natural. But my daughter will be old enough to wonder why mommy is covered in bandages and has to rest in bed for a few weeks.

I honestly don't 'need' any of these surgeries, I am naturally good looking, but I am kind of enamored by the whole prospect of being able to change my body to my ideal.

Just wanted your thoughts on how it might affect my daughter.
>>
I'm the same age as you, and my mom had reconstructive surgery several times throughout her life. She was in a major accident when she was 19, almost died and it fucked up her face a bit. She went in for another rhinoplasty later on, I was 4. I remember her crying when we dropped her off at the hospital because I thought she was sick/hurt. Other than that, it hasn't had any effect on me growing up.

It's your body and you have every right to do what you wish with it, and I think your daughter will be just fine.
>>
You're asking if plastic surgery will affect a baby? No. You're the parent and you make the decisions, and be default the child will trust you and respect any decisions you make. The child will however come to understand that plastic surgery is acceptable.
>>
>>17838775
My mom got a boob job when I was in hs. It hasn't really affected me in the slightest (I consider myself pretty normal). I am a guy though, but my sister doesn't seem affected by it either.

I wouldn't do any facial surgery though. I'd imagine looking different would be unsettling to your child.
>>
> I remember her crying when we dropped her off at the hospital because I thought she was sick/hurt
** I remember crying. She was fine with it.
>>
>>17838793
Yeah the rhinoplasty part is the most debatable to me right now...plus a lot of people end up getting it re-done several times.
Do you have a preference for larger breasts? Do you have a solid relationship with your mother? Did your friends call your mom "hot" and it made you uncomfortable/annoyed?
>>
>>17838775
Absolutely don't, there's literally nothing wrong with small breasts. Focus on your ass and legs instead.
I think most guys agree fake boobs are a complete no.

Also post pics.
>>
File: unnamed (4)44.jpg (24KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4)44.jpg
24KB, 639x479px
>>17838818
The boobs are an absolute certainty. My husband is on board with the idea as well. He prefers larger breasts. They just don't match my body. I have a very tiny waist and all the meat is on my thighs and butt. You have no idea what it's like to wear a certain style of shirt and look like you have no bust at all. Like I said, I have wanted this since the moment I got boobs. Not every guy likes small tits and I don't see anything wrong with that. Plus I would spend top dollar and get the most natural look, and only go as large as my proportions would allow.

>post pics
I did
>>
File: unnamed (4)252352.jpg (19KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4)252352.jpg
19KB, 639x479px
>>17838830
this was when I was at my lowest weight...also that is a super padded push up bikini top.
>>
>>17838816
>Do you have a preference for larger breasts?
Yes, but I had that preference before the surgery.
>Do you have a solid relationship with your mother?
Yes, I love her very much and we talk on the phone or on Facebook about once a week.
>did your friends call your mom hot
A few kids at school did a couple times, but that was in middle school before the surgery.

The only effect I can think of is that perhaps my mom getting a boob job has made me less judgemental about them. When my fiance asked me if she should get one I told her it's up to her. This is all speculation though, I might have had that reaction regardless.
>>
File: IMG_0505.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17838835
Here is an example of a dress that I can never wear because it flattens out my chest. I'm wearing a super padded bra and sticking out my chest to the point where I can't breathe and they still look tiny. It's also the smallest size they have. Plus all the time clothes don't flatter my tiny waist because there's extra fabric from where it should stretch over the chest.
>>
>>17838844
Thank you, very insightful.
>>
>>17838830
>>17838835
>>17838849
You are literally the perfect body shape. You look classy and elegant. What size were you going to get? I'm hoping not too big for a tiny frame like that...it might look off.
>>
>>17838854
Actually my fiance has a similar body type to you. She was afraid of going too big if she ever did it, what size are you thinking of?
>>
>>17838830
>>17838835
>>17838849
You look fine, seriously is all in your head.
As long as you keep the booty.
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17838863
The pictures are totally misleading because I'm wearing padding that lifts and smooshes them together.

In this picture I was like 7 months pregnant and wore a 36 C bra...I was very happy with this size, I suppose that's around 300 CC's.
I am not wearing a bra in this picture, the dress was like a Junior's size 0 (yes even when I was preggo I was tiny) and smooshes them together
>>
>>17838863
Also this smaller tits plus bigger ass is the patrician combination.
>>
>>17838874
I'M SORRY MY PICS ARE SIDEWAYS AND UPSIDE DOWN. I think it's an iPhone thing. No idea how to fix it because they look right side up in the library.

>>17838873
Breastfeeding absorbed all the fat from my booty and it didn't come back as nicely. Hence the reason I want to do body contouring.

>>17838870
420 cc's at most. But I haven't had any consultations yet so I can't say. I'd like to wear a 34 D bra.
>>
>>17838874
So your boyfriend told you he prefers large breasts? Are you doing this for him?

Before you do anything just remember surgery is permanent, you won't be able to get your natural breasts back. Also surgery can be scary...my aunt almost died during plastics surgery because they cut the wrong area, yet she did go to a cheap place. Also you might have to redo them every couple of years because they might get deformed.
>>
File: IMG_1840.jpg (283KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1840.jpg
283KB, 1280x960px
>>17838882
Finally found one. Flat chested, no bra. really want to be able to wear tops like this that you can't wear a bra with and have volume.
And people who are into small tits....pls stop. I get it, you like small tits. But neither me nor my husband do. It's just a preference, like yours and we can't change it. You won't convince me otherwise.
>>
>>17838889
No, I've always wanted them very badly. Since I was maybe 13. I used to draw a lot, and I had an obsession with drawing women with large breasts and over-exaggerated curvacious figures. I would literally sell my drawings to boys who would jerk off to them in the bathroom. he just happens to agree with me. If he really didn't want me to I might consider nto doing it.
>>
>>17838891
You are super cute just like that, I think it makes you look warm
>>
>>17838896
I just find it a little weird for him to tell you that, when you already look so good. Or is it kind of like he is ok with whatever you want to do? It's funny because I have been the opposite. I envy pear shapes like yours and how skinny you are. I'm a D and sometimes I feel like it makes me look fatter or they look saggy.
>>
It's all up to you though, just make sure you're 100% sure about it before you get it done. Prevent yourself from getting an addiction to surgeries, that would end badly.
>>
You should also for professional help. I don't think your breast size should be your main concern.
>>
>>17838775
My mom got a boob job for similar reasons. She was born with breasts that could never develop and found out that she couldn't breast feed because of it, so she got a boob job when I was a newborn.
My breasts developed into a small set, but I always thought that her boob job was awesome. She actually got a new set a few years ago which are a few cup sizes up.
Why do you think this would mess up the psyche?
>>
Size doesn't matter at all, shape matters. If you've got big nipples or weird pointy boobs you should fix that, but silicone sacks are just unattractive.
>>
>>17838775
Don't do anything you're not OK with her doing, because "mommy did it too" is the justification she's going to use when she decides she needs ass implants to look just like the Kardashians.

Hope she doesn't already have body image issues.
>oh honey, those kids making fun of you are wrong, you're perfect just the way you are
>but mommy, I look like you and you have to do all this elective surgery to be perfect, how can I ever imagine there's not something inherently wrong with me?

It won't be that nuanced, but hopefully you get the point.
>>
>>17839429
I agree with this. My justification for smoking, drinking, and doing coke was because my parents did those things too and "they are fine." NOT implying that plastic surgery is as bad as drugs, but that I always knew that my parents couldn't judge me for doing them. So if your daughter looks like you and has small breasts, you have to be okay with her getting a boob job too. I also agree with saying things like "you look beautiful the way you are" falling flat to your daughter if she is ever picked on.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.