[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crazy saga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

posted this a while back but did'nt get a response

>went over for drinks to 55yo neighbour's house who is shooting blanks, 3 dogs to compensate for kids, >subjected myself multiple times because hes comes across so nice when he invites me over
>tried to manipulate me to not receive money I was entitled to due to someone destroying my car (because I'm noones customer)
>starts randomly going crazy and telling me to join the army,
>told me im a loser and asked how the fk I got girls?!
>kept yelling and telling me to join the army, told him its not what i want to do plus im at uni,
>gets even more aggressive and said "YOU'L BE FKN JOINING"
>goes crazy/obsessive over my gf an tries to break us up, one time when she rang me he had an angry crazy look and said "THAT YOUR GF ISNT IT?!!"
>separated me and my gf in different rooms and while he got his wife in my gf in the other room i told him that if she was talking smack about me to her it would just get back to me, hi response was "well what can you offer her"

>told me my family (who were coming down to try and claim a share of my dads house, he passed away) are going to rip me limb by limb when my mother passes
^^^^dont know where this comment came from he said it randomly

Does this guy have some sort of mental disability/health issue?
>>
>>17838130
You got responses, I saw them.

One anon hit the nail on the head. He suggested that the old dude was just unhappy with his own life and projected his shortcomings on to you. Probably to try and quieten the little voice in his head telling him he failed at life.

Anyway man, just ignore the crazy old fuck.
>>
>>17838150
There were a few, does he sound crazy?
>>
>>17838156
A little crazy..... more just like a bitter old fuck though. He probably fawns over young chicks but knows he will never get to sleep with them due to his age and is pissed that you are young and could potentially be with them.

Anyway man, just don't hang around him. No point losing sleep over it.
>>
>>17838173
I reckon he needs a mental health assessment
>>
>>17838216
Ha, good luck getting him to go in for one of those.

Anyway, what country are you from OP and what you studying at uni? Just wondering whether his idea of you joining the army a good one.
>>
>>17838228
doing nuclear medicine but im changing to social work. Australia, are you doing anything or NEET?
>>
>>17838252
Nuclear medicine?? Didn't even know that was a thing.
One of my best mates just moved into social work, he loves it.

I'm in Aus too, working as a draftsman for a fabrication company, only just changed over from building design/ construction drafting....... made the wrong choice swapping but figure I'll stick with it for a year or two at least for the experience.
>>
>>17838268
wow nice, yeh its a scam too hey, probably the most scammiest degrees going, nice sounds like you made the right choice

what does he like about social work?
>>
>>17838307
I know he likes the cruisy hours (7 - 1) Mon - Fri, but he is also just a people person...... well that as well as the fact he just changed from working security which could be a bitch of a job.
>>
Drake is daddy
>>
>>17838130
your neighbor possibly has bio-polar, avoid him at all costs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.