[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human loophole minds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: No-Loophole1.jpg (9KB, 256x234px) Image search: [Google]
No-Loophole1.jpg
9KB, 256x234px
I've figured out what a human does to not become depressed. It's that simple... Every human does EVERY action in his/her life because of their goals/vision. Nobody does ANYTHING if they dont see a goal behind it. Just consider this for yourself a few seconds, name me 1 thing that you dont do with a goal?

Work/hobby's/relations in the end you are not happy/content with your current status, you do everything with you mind set to the 'better' future. But once you are there, you get a new fucking goal in your mind. I'm sick of this. There is no happy NOW status. You are only happy with working/training/playing for a better future.

Please try to convince me i am wrong..
>>
Not Your Personal Blog.
>>
why would you want to be prooved wrong? that's correct and there's no problem with that. humans constantly strive for something better
>>
>>17838065
I know it's human. And it's the only thing that drives a human. It's what makes our lifes to damn useless. In the end we are just a useless animal that thinks its better then other animals. Am i the only one that is really sick of this way of living?
>>
>>17838065
>that's correct
Sure, right up until he says no one is ever happy right "now." I know plenty of happy people, but that doesn't mean there's nothing else they could possibly want in life, and so they work to be even happier.

>>17838069
>It's what makes our lifes to damn useless.
I never understood why people need to feel like their life has a point. There is no point, you were born randomly for no special reason whatsoever. You're here now though so you might as well do something you enjoy with your life.
>>
>>17838060
And what would you do when I prove you wrong? (I can indeed), state something else so people could prove you wrong in another thread?
>>
I don't think wasting time watching Netflix or playing video games is attaining a goal. It's putting brain on idle so you don't think about goals to attain. Similar to other meditative tasks such as meditation, cigars or reading.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.