[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend broke up with me but we live together. I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4166.jpg (56KB, 540x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4166.jpg
56KB, 540x678px
My boyfriend broke up with me but we live together. I have no idea what I'm going to do but I feel like shit and can't sleep. I wish my mom would take me back
>>
maybe she would. call her and ask if you can stay with her for a few days till the storm has passed. shit situation, but you WILL get over it.
>>
>>17837874
Into the vagina? Because you're a failed abortion?

>get your shit together.
>>
>>17837877
My mom lives all the way on the west coast and kinda hates me, I will give it a go though. My boyfriend said I could stay here. I'm just super confused. He wanted to flirt with other girls. It just came out of no where..
>>
>>17837884
How old are you guys? It's common for a lot of people in their late teens/early 20s to feel like they're "missing out" because they're not having NSA sex. It's pretty dumb, but it's almost always a hiccup I expect to see with young couples.
>>
>>17837884
do you have other options? friends you can stay with? dad? grandparents? siblings?
does he have a place he could go so he could give you some time?
i think the most inportant thing right now is that you gain some distance, metaphorically and physically speaking, from him. and try to split up the household with lightning speed whilst you are away. the last thing you want is havig to turn him into your roommate and hear him bang other girls and then est breakfast on the same table. you want him gone or go yourself
>>
>>17837890
Yeah we are 20, and he does feel like he's missing out. He said he didn't want to fuck anyone but just wanted to flirt. I don't buy it..

>>17837892
All of my friends live in DC or Cali. I'm a military child so everything is spread out. As of now I'm going to sleep on the couch and hope a coworker will maybe let me stay with them for a bit. But I am not too close to my coworkers. But yeah I would break down if he brought another girl.
>>
>>17837900
>He said he didn't want to fuck anyone but just wanted to flirt.
His efforts are entirely transparent. I'd bet money he's going to try to "flirt", and if anyone is receptive he'll make a "mistake". See if you can go back to your moms, or crash at a friends or whatever.
>>
>>17837900
actually, i would take some vacation and go to a friend, even if they are far away. might be an advantage too.

and yes, you are doing well to not buy into his crap.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.