[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sides stick out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Apple-Pear.jpg (28KB, 430x297px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Pear.jpg
28KB, 430x297px
Gf is very athletic, runs for miles and works out a lot. She has very strong legs, and weak upper body, but for some reason her sides stick out right at about the waistline. I don't understand because its just this spot. Her diet is pretty good (lots of salads) but her sides - like about an inch above the pelvis - stick out above the waistline that she can't really wear pants normally, she has to wear a belt and wear super high waisted stuff. It drives me absolutely insane - I am embarrassed when she exposes her sides. This frustrates me so much because I try really hard not to criticize her and I feel like a total douche for even typing this, but I'm going fucking nuts. Dating for 3+ years, parents and friends expect us to get married. I'd fucking kill myself if I go to a cocktail party with clients and my girl cant wear a dress without it looking weird. I've punished myself for thinking this way multiple times (cutting myself) and I know I am a douche for thinking it but I just cant take it anymore. She has mentioned she loves me, I have never said it back. Please let me know what I can do differently. I can only control my own actions. Thank you
>>
>>17837819
What are you even talking about?
>>
ok, so you are an adult who actually fucking CUTS himself because his gf has lovehandles? you, my friend just won the "insanity of the week i saw on 4chan" trophy. and wtf are you even doing? being in a relationship for 3 years and not once tell the person you love them? i feel REALLY sorry for your gf.
i suggest you get professinal help for you MAJOR insecurity and accompaning perfectionism as fast as humanly possible.
>>
>>17837819
You probably should actually consider suicide, faggot. Newsflash, no one is perfect and I'd wager she also puts up with some of your ugly or unfavorable attributes too. Get over yourself.

No one here will feel bad for you just because you've "beaten yourself up over it" and cut yourself. You have some growing up to do.
>>
>>17837819
So she looks like the apple?
>>
know what's hot and sexy as fuck?

corsets

corsets are hot and sexy as fuck
>>
>>17837819
>"cutting myself"
>never said "I love you in 3 years"
>"I try really hard not to criticize her"
>"I'd fucking kill myself"

You have a mental illness, and you need to get some help anon. From the rest of your post it sounds like you have borderline personality disorder. Get some help, and if you don't love your girlfriend let her move on.
>>
Leave her then. There are plenty of men who will appreciate her just the way she is.
>>
Lol guys...I didn't come here to expect such rude answers.

Calm down...Jesus Christ.. Why are you supporting her? Can't you just look at it from My POV?
>>
>>17837819
She secret eats
Demand to control all her finance and you will nottice a lot of improvement
>>
>>17838365
You are physically harming yourself because of your gfs looks. I don't know how to put this any clearer to you, but to the unbiased observer you sound batshit insane. In fact, I don't think there is a single scenario where you could make your actions not sound insane.
>>
Girl here. I need help with a problem like this. I run for miles and work out a lot. I eat right, and I think I look great, but I'm afraid my boyfriend doesn't like my body. He is always staring at my hips, and seems to get upset when I wear clothes that show off my shape. I love him very much, and tell him I love him, but he never says it back. I've also recently noticed scars from him cutting himself. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17839154
Leave him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.