[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little brother dating a college girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1286356797035.jpg (116KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1286356797035.jpg
116KB, 590x700px
My little brother is 14 and a freshman in high school and his girlfriend is 20 years old and in college. They met online and apparently hit it off, somehow. My little brother had been acting weird and sneaking out the house at night and I had confronted him and he told me everything.

Right now I'm trust trying to wrap my head around how this is happening. I can see how an older girl might think he's cute, he looks a lot older than his age but actually being a couple? I don't know, it doesn't seem right. I love my little brother a lot but despite his appearance he's 14 at heart. I don't necessarily have a problem with him dating an older girl but I don't want her to take advantage of his inexperience. Should I do something? Should I say something to our parents?
>>
>>17837637
Let him fug first then say something to your parents (but not that they fugged, just that they started hanging out)

Bro gets laid be a college girl, that's a lotta points for the highschool charts. You break up the creepy relationship. Best ending.
>>
that's pretty disgusting desu. you wouldn't think twice to inform your parents if it was a 20yo guy inviting your 14yo sister to his place at night, would you?
>>
You should intervene. He is a child and she is an adult. I'm not saying she's a pedophile, but it is definitely illegal if they have Sex.

Even though he might seem more adult than other 14 year olds, he most definitely isnt. And he probably thinks its great to have an older woman being interested in him. For her, he's never going to be something serious though. Better talk about that to him.
>>
Let him fuck and dump her desu. They more than likely won't be compatible on an romantic level by any means, but he could get some major cool points. Unless of course you think he'll be harmed by it then I guess try to cut it short
>>
I think you should just confront him yourself and explain that it isn't right.
>>
He's a big boy, he'll be fine. It's perfectly natural to fuck teens. Society just decided one day it wasn't okay but they can't change biology.
>>
>>17837679
>It's perfectly natural to fuck teens
t.pedophile
>>
>>17837637
that's awesome, kid is literally living the dream
>>
>>17837719
Term is ephebophile and teens fuck other teens so who cares.

The issue is that teens are more mature physically than they are socially (as they are essentially still wards of their parents), so it becomes this creepy abuse of power.

If people were moving out and getting shitty jobs around 12 then 14 and 20 year olds hooking up wouldn't matter as much because they're still their own sovereign authorities.

But yeah it's still kinda creepy and really only works in muh /ss/ fantasies than real life but hey if he isn't getting hurt this'll prevent a life of robotdom and wizardry.
>>
>>17837645
This, also would add that there is definitely something wrong with a girl who's seeing a 14 year old as serious boyfriend material. Intervene, scare off the girl saying you'll get her ass arrested, and tell your brother to never stick your dick in crazy.

if you don't, he'll only come out of this for the worse.
>>
>>17837738

Uses the word >ephebophile
>on 4chan
>talking about that sweet shota action.

You're right >>17837719

Definitely a pedo.
>>
>>17837744
>Implying when you were a freshman you didn't want to bang your older bro's GF
>>
>>17837750

I have no brothers, only sisters.

I've been sexually fantasizing about my sister's friends since I was 10 though.
>>
>>17837765

To clarify, older sister's. I still resent my younger sisters.
>>
>>17837742
>This, also would add that there is definitely something wrong with a girl who's seeing a 14 year old as serious boyfriend material. Intervene, scare off the girl saying you'll get her ass arrested, and tell your brother to never stick your dick in crazy.

Fuck the fuck off completely.

They're both horny and both in the age range to feel that attraction.

I was attracted to 16 year olds and the "looked" like my equals for about 8 years after 18.

Op, leave them alone. They're having a relationship and enjoying themselves. No harm can come of it that wouldn't come of any other relationship.

tl;dr, not pedophilia, get the fuck out of their lives.
>>
>>17837738
>7
The term for a person that fucks adults is a teleiophile, so what the fuck of it?

They have terms for literally everything.

P.S. actually it isn't -philia to fuck things, you can fuck toddlers and not be a infantophile, but just a sadistic rapist fuck.

Its a -philia when you're sexually attracted to them the majority of the time. Most people are a blend of epheb-telio.
>>
you better intervene incase she ends up having his baby or claims to. never know with someone who is an adult and wants to date a teenager. kind of odd they would look upon someone not in their age range to date as "boyfriend" material and would rather go down in age range than up. is she retarded or just wanting to easily control a boy?
>>
It is your duty to get that pedophile away from him.
>>
How'd you feel if your brother was a sister and the college girl was a college boy?
>>
Female pedo. Report ffs.
>>
>>17837637
>>17837637
If you report him he will hate you forever and rightfully so. You have no right to interfere in his relationship especially to tell your parents. This thing will obviously not last and he is not being taken advantage of as its every boys dream to fuck a 20 year old college girl. On the other hand if you tell on him there is a significant chance he will have no trust for you or your parents and it will damage his future relationships. People used to go to war at 14 and you only want to report him because it disturbes you personally rather then harms him. Your personal stuff you need to get over.
>>
>>17838559
>You have no right to interfere in his relationship
Regardless of how you feel about this wman, that's bullshit. It is a family's concern when their 14 year old is dating an adult. You're not a grown up, "you have no right" doesn't apply when you're a kid.
>>
>>17838559
>You have no right to interfere in his relationship especially to tell your parents.
Except you can tell anyone, anything, at anytime. How about that? You learned something today.
>>
>>17837637
Nice.
>>
>>17837637
Is she, like, a normal person from what you can tell?

You should probably step in to some extent, regardless, and if this is his first relationship then you need to hop on that shit immediately. The fact is that she's an adult and he isn't, this could affect him and his future relationships in ways that might not be apparent until years from now.

This is assuming that she's a somewhat normal person, btw. She could just be insane or trying to manipulate or set him up for something.
>>
>>17837787
>I project hard into other peoples lives so fuck off
You fuck off.

People get fucked in the head for this kind of shit. It doesn't matter if your brother hates you, OP. Batman this shit.
>>
A 20 year old guy would be arrested and become a social pariah for life if he groomed a 14 yo girl online

But I'm jealous of your brother, fucking little bastard. I'm 20 years his senior and can't laid for shit

Hope he gets an STD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.