[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you shower at morning or at night, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 76573.jpg (99KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
76573.jpg
99KB, 640x854px
Do you shower at morning or at night, and why?
>>
>>17837566
I rinse off before bed, and take another shower once I wake up for actual cleaning with soap.
>>
File: 1480083059030.gif (4MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1480083059030.gif
4MB, 250x140px
Night

sleeping in comfier when youre clean
and you wake up clean

plus i have less time to do stuff in the morning.
I shower at night when everything is done
>>
>>17837566
I shower once in morn , once at 2 and again at 9 before bed..
>>
>>17837583
is your skin bone dry? wtf
>>
i shower when i feel like it. if i feel dirty at evening, i take a shower then. if i need a wake up in the morning, i shower then. if i need both, i shower twice. if i do sport or have sex inbetween, i shower more. don't worry, my skin is fine.
>>
>>17837566
yes
because feelsgoodman
>>
when i know i have dirty work to do throughout the day (eg. my summer job) i put my shower off until the evening. it's a nice relaxer for when i get off work and I can go out without feeling like a slob

during the school year, i shower in the morning to look/smell more professional
>>
>>17837566
Both

Because I'm a civilised and hygienic Australian, not some filthy guttersnipe from Europe or north anerica that only washes twice a fucking week!!!
It's disgusting. If you don't shower twice a day you may as well lick a dogs anus.
Disgusting!
>>
>>17837583
Good lad.
This is how it's done you potato farming euros
>>
Sometimes Day, sometimes night.
Typically every other day unless i feel dirty.

Its been scientifically proven that bathing too frequently has negative affects on your skin, hair, nails and even your immune system. The beneficial bacteria living on your skin gets wiped out, the natural oils that protect your hair dry up making it more brittle and prone to breakage. Nails become weaker and prone to fungal infection.
Plus, technically, if you're not smelly or dirty you're wasting clean water.

Need to shower daily:
>>People with thin hair that produces alot of oil
>>People who work filthy jobs
>>People who smell rank naturally or sweat easily

To each their own, so go ahead and use up your precious water source you judgemental Aussie you.
Don't complain to me when your hair begins to fall out prematurely.
>>
>>17838522
>if you're not smelly
Just because you can't smell your own odors doesn't mean anybody else can't.
>>
I shower once in the morning.

Occasionally I'll shower in the evening, but I usually don't need to.

Use Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner for my hair/beard, and then I use a generic male scented body wash.
>>
>>17837566
I take a proper shower in the evening, and just a quick rinse in the morning.
I hate going to bed dirty and I am too sleepy in the morning if I don't take a shower.
>>
>>17837566
usually at night every other day
I sit at home in my underwear all day so there's really no point in going every day
>>
>>17837566
i shower in the morning to wake up
i shower at night to get comfy

cold shower
always
>>
>>17838720

Actually i have an excellent sense of smell, constantly have people telling me i smell good or asking what perfume i use.
I've also known guys that showered daily that smell awful naturally.

Its all about the pheromones
and you nigs wonder why women aren't attracted to you.
>>
If I could figure out a way to perform all necessary life functions from within the shower, I would.
>>
>>17837566
Night
I don't like going to bed dirty plus I take advantage of more free time in the morning
>>
>>17837583
>>17837960
Dude no stop doing that, this seriously harms your skin because your natural oils have no chance to act on your skin. Go read about it if you don't believe me, but once a day is THE way to do it.
>>
I shower whenever the hell I feel like it

hows that for you OP
>>
>>17837566

I shower at night for the most part. I enjoy a morning shower cuz its a great way to start the day, however i also like sleep, and no matter how early i go to bed, i like to sleep in as late as possible.

I've nailed my morning routine down to ten minutes, so i only wake up an hour before work and still get there on time.

i also jsut like hwo showering in the evening lets me unwind.

I used to shower in the morning before I had an AC unit in my room. because it made sense to wash all the grime off me before going out or to work.

but these days no t so much
>>
Morning. I sweat a lot in bed. Plus you slough off skin at a hefty rate too, and when you're asleep you don't know where your hands might be going.
>>
How do you guys not hate getting out of the shower? I try to do it every couple of days just because getting out is one of the most unpleasant feelings I can think of
>>
I shower after every workout. if it's a weekend and a rest day and I'm not planning to see anyone, I won't.
>>
>>17839780
I use a propane heater, heats the bathroom up to 85 degrees combined with the normal fan heater, the water starts to feel colder than the room then that's when I know I'm ready to come out.
>>
Pretty much just shower whenever I feel dirty, usually twice a day.
>>
>>17837566
I shower once a day. I've heard that's bad for your hair, but I'm blonde so my hair looks like a greasy mess if I don't.
It sucks. I don't want to loose my hair early, but I also don't want to look like Oscar the Grouch
>>
Anyone just stand inside the shower for more than necessary and think about shit. I swear I've stayed in the shower once for an hour doing that.
>>
I shower twice a day some days and once a day nearly all days. I dislike washing that often because it strips the natural oils from your hair and skin meaning I've got to use products to put them back and leaves both prone to damage and problems with over production of oils which is like a vicious cycle.

The once a day thing is literally vanity because I've got really flat and fine hair and if I don't wash it then it looks really flat and fine and without any body or texture because it is weighed down by a slightest amount of dirt or oils.

The twice a day thing is because I work a pretty manual job often involving some rather unpleasant chemicals and while I am only minimally exposed I don't want any residue or build up on my body and around those I care for and my home.

I do actually stink if I don't wash daily, but that gets better with a little time if I stop washing. I work outdoors and in cold unheated buildings so while I sweat, I don't stink that bad and I usually wear pretty good technical clothing which keeps moisture off my body.

Sometimes I'll throw a bath into the mix for the purposes of a salt or bicarb soak, for muscle soreness and relaxation as well as neutralising any acid residue.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Night time

I shower about twice a week, only brush teeth when I feel I need to, stopped using deodorant as of recent. It's a liberating feeling to let the odors out. After awhile you forget you even smell. Am a college student last year, can't wait to try this in the office in first job. Hell I don't even wear underwear on a lot of days.
>>
>>17841065
How do you not brush your teeth at least once daily? You're going to have a bad trip to the dentist.
>>
Unemployed = night
Job = morning
>>
File: ima faggot.png (16KB, 206x245px)
ima faggot.png
16KB, 206x245px
>>17841558
Cause I just forget desu

Not that functional of a human being desu
>>
Morning, I don't like combing my hair as I have been used to having it very short. I shower, dry my hair and wear a beanie on my to work or wherever and I'm nice and combed. Also a good shower is a good start to the day.

But in general white collar work - shower in the morning
blue collar work - shower at night
>>
I take baths.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.