[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight male, can only get men interested in me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1481239146754[1].jpg (126KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1481239146754[1].jpg
126KB, 1063x1063px
I've had horrible odds with women all my life, be it platonic or otherwise (read: or not at all). No woman I've ever met has either been interested in me or returned my feelings. I have no idea what a relationship is supposed to be like because I've literally never had a woman care about me ever.

But I'm not /r9k/ either; I don't resent women as a group or anything, I've just never been accepted by one. Oddly enough, I seem to have a very easy time socializing and befriending men. Multiple men have outright told me they were in love -- seriously -- and wanted me to be a bigger part of their lives/misread me as gay, and I get flirted with by gay guys a lot.

The hell am I doing wrong? I'm so lonely I've conceptualized multiple fantasies of having what I assume is a functional relationship, in varying levels of realism, with women, but literally only rouse the interest of men.
>>
You seem effeminate and introspective. Part of being in relationships with girls and anyone really is being to see out of that bubble and be involve yourself in other people's lives, desires and feelings. If you can't manage that level of assertiveness on the most basic level you will probably never get a gf.
>>
>>17837549
I don't know about the effeminate part, but I believe I do the latter portion well enough when it comes to my friendships; I've just never gotten my foot in the door (romantically speaking) with women before.
>>
could be the way you are presenting yourself. i used to grow up and had trouble with people always saying i was dating people i was comfortable with talking to, which happened to be guys & girls i viewed as good friends. you just have to get comfortable with the opposite gender and present yourself in a new fashion possibly.
>>
>>17837973
It might be an issue of presentation, yes.
How would you recommend fixing that issue?
>>
>>17837977
try to seem interested in what girls are saying and act the way you act around guys as you would in girls, like that certain friendliness and bonding you have with them and put it on girls. but hell, i'm just a girl who can't even seem to find what they want in state full of users and couldn't get a virgin to reciprocate back to me that he was cute. when i straight up told him he was cute, to his face. so....
>>
>>17838103
>Being told I'm cute

Only happens from guys. I don't act any different between genders, though.
>>
>>17838120
are you sure? you could have straight guys tell you how you act around girls and tell you how to improve.
>>
>>17838136
Fairly certain, though there's no harm in asking.
>>
>>17838140
might as well. besides, you could always try the dark side of dating, i.e. internet dating. ugh...
>>
>>17838163

Now idea how e-dating works. People make it sound like a hassle.
>>
>>17838163
>>17838206
Just trade nudes already you fucking horndogs
>>
>>17838219
I'm just keeping my thread bumped/responding to Anon.
>>
>>17838222
don't lie to me you horny cunt you want to see his effeminate introverted Internet cock.
Or if you're the guy to want to do the seck :DDDDDDD in some form or the other
>>
>>17838206
it can be. had my good and bad parts of it. it's like a cat and mouse game or it's what you make of it.
>>17838219
oh dear god i'm not even sure what to make of this
>>
>>17838226
Nope, just waitin' for more replies. That is, until I have to leave and this thread likely gets archived, considering the only responses thus far are myself, the anon that responded first, the Anon distinguishable for never using caps, and you.
>>
>>17838233
>vehemently denies it
Hahahahahaha
>>17838229
>Oh god I'm not ev sure what to make of this
A relationship between two timid faggots who spend their time answering and asking question on a Congolese tree Bonzai forum
>>
>>17837542
It's probably phisical, you just look gay
>>
>>17838254
You know, I'm starting to wonder if that's a thing.
>>17838250
Thanks for bumping.
>>
>>17838275
That's certainly a thing
If you are short and slim and slightly femenine, have a boyish face, don't drink or go for fruity drinks, have an upbest tone in your voice, like dancing or doing yoga or care too much about clothes or weight or having a specific shampoo in your bathroom
>>
>>17838370
Short, yes. Get under-estimated for age by three to five years on average. Don't drink often (but admittedly opt for fruity ones when I do because my first experience with alcohol was hard liquor and it wasn't enjoyable), don't have much bass in my voice.
>>
>>17838391
No wonder guys wanted you, you seem like their kinda guy.
>>
>>17838397
Welp.
>>
You could correspond with a chick from the Philippines. Maybe go there. They have a thing for white guys and may not understand that you're effeminate in American culture.
>>
>>17838434
i mean that can seem cute if you're going after girls that want a "girly boi", but honestly, i'm not sure how most women in society are going to want you since they want a "macho" man that isn't seen as a short gay boy. sorry to say.
>>
>>17838461
>>17838447
I'm not even girly in the stereotypical sense, though.
>>
I love your grammar. It's the best I've seen here in months.

Just guessing, but you probably only have guys hitting on you, because you have mostly male friends. My logic is that out of whatever group you're in, someone will be interested, but you're in a male group. If you had some female friends, you'd probably get girls hitting on you, too. I don't know what to say about making female friends other than to try some female-oriented classes or activities, where you're guaranteed to meet a lot of them.
>>
>>17838556
>my grammar
Oh, you're just flattering me.

My circle of friends has recently become entirely male, though it wasn't by design; I just haven't kept in touch with prospective female acquaintances.
>>
>>17838586
>Oh you're just flattering me
Perhaps you're a closet gay?
>>
>>17838613
I am not.
>>
>>17838655
You're flirting with strange males 4chan though, do you not even realize when you're doing this? you shameless little slut
>>
>>17838682
I'm not flirting.
>>
>>17838702
Then why do I have a boner?
>>
>>178387 Perhaps the way you present yourself happens to be appealing to gay men, maybe try changing the way you dress or the way you act, if these gay men are falling for you, perhaps you're giving off the vibe that you're gay without even realizing it and that's why they are going for you
>>
>>17839039
I can't think of any particular behavior I exhibit that would cause so many false positives on gaydar.
>>
>>17837542
Save yourself the hassle and just go gay OP
>>
>>17837542

go to bed logie
>>
>>17839139
I don't get the reference, I'm afraid.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.