[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Typical help with girl thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Steroid general won't help me, they usually provide me with good advice but they are ignoring my shit now reee

I did an autism today guys.

These two twins, really cute, were walking down the hallway.

Smiled at them, one of them smiled back at me, told her twin 'I'm actually gonna go ride the bike (kek, I don't think she was talking about ladyvar' for 10 mins, and looked at me.

I kept walking to the locker room.

Clearly she wanted me to go talk to her, r-right?

I have no real game, I just approach girls in the parking lot and talk about the weather 'Sure is cold huh? What's your number!'

That's what works for me

What should I say to her? Also how do I know which of the twins it was that wants the D.

I don't ever hit on girls in the gym I just do that in the parkng lot and online dating.

Clearly my SLICK weather game won't work indoors.

What say? What do?

Also,

>Why do you care so much why not just hit on some other girl

Has to be that girl, there was a look in her eyes that really got to me, I want her bad.
>>
>>17837328

bump
>>
>>17837398

No ideas?

>Inb4 talk to her

yeah fucking obviously what do I say

I clearly have autism throw me a bone fucking normies
>>
>>17837437

bump
>>
>>17837541

>>
>>17837328
Wut
>>
>>17837706

what the fuck do I say to her d00d

Just walk up and 'whats your number?'

that's the current plan
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.