[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confidence as a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend is significantly better than me at smash bros and dragon Ball xenoverse. My 13 year old brother will probably roast me when he finds out.
How do you gain confidence? This was one of the most humiliating things I've had happen and I never had enough confidence to feel good about myself after the situation
>>
Stop being a bitch and man up.
>worrying about your 13 year old brother roasting you
Kick his ass at Smash or give him a wedgie you underaged fuck
>>
>>17837311
If I beat him up I'll send him to the hospital. It almost happened before. Honestly um more worried about the general fact that a girl beat me. /v/ will never let me live this down.
Also I'm 19
>>
>>17837335
Worrying never solves anything. If you feel embarassed by losing smash bros, either train until you're the best or give up.
>>
>>17837335
Youre 19?
Godamn youre a pus.

And i never said to beat him up, i said to beat him at Smash or give him a wedgie you tard.
>>
>>17837358
>>17837354
That's why I've been saving up for a new 3ds. Our old one stopped working a year and a half ago.
but I was also asking how does one accept this kind of embarassment by a female.
I'm the only guy this ever happened to
>>
If your self-confidence is tied to your ability to be better at a video game than a girl I feel sorry for you, it means absolutely nothing.

Also if it was Smash 4 it means even less. If you lost at Melee though...
>>
>>17838002

Well for one you could probably stop thinking like a fucking retard.

Women aren't sub-human garbage, they can be capable of being good at things. As you grow older you'll come to realize that women will shit on you in a lot of areas, unfortunately for you that includes fighting games.
>>
lol you're a pathetic pos. it's not hard to be better at someone in video games if you practice. hell, i remember when i played against someone in their shitty naruto game and it was my first time and won against them and they got mad at me. try being a button mashing faggot.
>>
>>17837306

Gf used to beat me in Smash a lot. I started to git gud and now she won't even play me because I destroy her every time. Just git gud, tell your bro to fuck off, and tell your gf she sucks after you beat her over and over.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.