[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, well, I need advice on how to make my ass look better, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hi, well, I need advice on how to make my ass look better, the skin near to my butt crack is a little darker than the rest of my ass, and I noticed lately that the skin around my asshole is a little irritated, I'd like to have a smoother and homogeneous ass in terms of skin.
>>
File: IMG_7129.png (210KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7129.png
210KB, 640x1136px
Wash more for the irritation.
They have procedures for bleaching assholes or if you want to do it yourself pour some hydrogen peroxide on a rag and wipe on the dark skin. Should bleach it.
>>
>>17837307
Ty :)
>>
>>17837332
Youre welcome fag
>>
>>17837332
please look this up on google for any adverse effects.
>>
>>17837344
Yes I will, ty again
>>
>>17837301
I really have to ask.

Why do you care?
>>
>>17838081
Basically to take pictures of my butt, I used to do that, but back then it used to look better, I'll be posting them on /b/ or something.
>>
>>17838155
quick fix would be to edit your pic. just sayin...

also, you can use any facial moisturizer that claims to be "brightening" or for "age spots". exfoliate and moisturize. for the irritation, i dunno... where does ir come from?
>>
>>17838180
It's all around my butthole, maybe is because I shaved recently
>>
>>17838203
pretty sure that's it. try to stick to trimming or using hair removal cream. if you're daring, get a waxing. painfull but worth it. if you're REALLY serious and have spare money, get them lasered.
>>
>>17838208
The laser or wax thing is not an option right now, I really appreciate your help
>>
>>17837301
Gay men use bleach
>>
Did you forgot to use shaving cream
>>
>>17838155
Why would I want to see pictures of your butt online, whatever color it was?
>>
>>17838451
you haven't been to b recently, haven't you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.