[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday i went on a date with a girl, i met her online and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 5-reasons-to-date-the-shy-guy-.jpg (40KB, 560x378px) Image search: [Google]
5-reasons-to-date-the-shy-guy-.jpg
40KB, 560x378px
Yesterday i went on a date with a girl, i met her online and on the phone it was awesome, i'm kinda childish and when i came out with stupid questions she said "aww i would eat you", also i'm shy and not very talkative so, the phone was perfect
When i finally met her she was very small and i told her i thought you were taller, she got "mad" because of that because she wrote and said that to me before, i got nervous because i fucked up on the first words, that destroyed all of my confidence, i couldn't think on something to talk about even when we chatted A LOT on the phone, she didn't talk too much, but she said me first i wasn't a very talkative person, we talked somethings though
Anyway, she got into a bad mood and i wasn't cute when i came out with stupid questions, i was an idiot, she didn't even want to talk in a moment, i was talking and all she said it was "as you say"
I acted very innocent and like a child, it was very disappointing deep down, because we chatted about kisses, wet dicks, bites, and a lot of other things, but she didn't start nothing of that and i hadn't the confidence to do it either, so she saw the worst of me, i'm a pussy with girls, i think this is the primary fault of all the date
She invented an excuse to end all, she told me she had time until 9pm but all ended at 7:30pm, we met us at 5:30pm, when i came back to home, we chatted a little and i told her "you said you were a straight talker" and that was the last message she read, after that i told her "i want to know if you would like to see me again", she hasn't opened that message and the two others i sent. I would send her a voice note saying all the things i want to say, and asking her to block me, she probably won't read though

>tl;dr i want help not to be a pussy when it comes to physical contact, kisses, hugs and all that
>>
>>17837045
english is not your first language, right?

It's ok, you just need practice. Don't send more than two messages without a reply unless you are trying to inform her of something (actually) important. It can be scary to try to make contact at first - when you're sitting somewhere just put your arm around her; that was easiest for me.
>>
>>17837068
no it is not, and i tought i was decent

Anyway the arm thing is a good idea, but i want another answer besides practice and experience, i have another date on monday and if i doesnt came out as i want it would destroy me very bad

Also, i feel like the things with this girl are over, i just want her to hear me what i want to say, i feel like nothing i could say or do would change anything, she lost all their interest on me
>>
>>17837045
>i told her i thought you were taller
why the fuck would you say that
imagine if a girl said that to you
>>
>>17837045
>When i finally met her she was very small and i told her i thought you were taller
That's a grade A opener like straight from the textbook. Should've kept going like that.

Don't beat yourself up over it, give it some time, maybe she replies maybe she doesn't. Don't over think it and don't jump to conclusions prematurely.

Are you German?
>>
>>17837113
height is more important to men than women, it is not comparable

>>17837115
she won't reply, im 100% sure, and if she does it, she would say me "fuck off" nicely
no, i'm spanish speaker native
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.