[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a guy like Bruno Mars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: bruno-mars-gq-2013-51.jpg (238KB, 556x434px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-mars-gq-2013-51.jpg
238KB, 556x434px
How do I find a guy like Bruno Mars?
>>
you dont mind that hes really short?

or do you only want him for his $? you rostie
>>
>>17837108
I don't mind that its smol its good (and hot in this case) actually. he also has a lot of charisma and a lot of sexual appeal w/ great ambition. I need a guy like that,
>>
>>17836964
Go to a gay club/bar.
>>
>>17837167
/thread
>>
>>17837167
>>17837180

Bruno Mars likes women and is probably more straight than most of you fucks
>>
>>17837186
The way he's holding that peni- I mean microphone next to his mouth is pretty questionable.
>>
>>17837207
He's no more gay than Prince
>>
Are you black OP?
>>
>>17837215
Does Bruno only like black girls?? :(
>>
>>17837223
A friend of mine knows Bruno and he personally prefers Black, Indian, and Latina women.
>>
>>17837186
Keep telling yourself that you sweet naive summerchild
>>
i know him personally. i mean, intimately. and i'm a guy... so go figure
>>
>>17837207
tiberian throat singing board never fails to bring bantz
>>
>>17837982
I know it for a fact. Meanwhile you probably wack it off to traps or some shit like a lot of 4chan """"straights"""

>>17838019
Bullshit.
>>
>>17838539
>WWWWAAAAAHHHHHH! No you're a faget.

Squeal all you can piggy, it goes t change the fact you look like Amy Schuemer until face pic proves otherwise
>>
>>17836964

hang out in gay bars.
>>
>gets a boyfriend that looks like Bruno Mars
>notices that he has a shit personality like any other guy
>gets cucked or is unhappy
>becomes feminist
>>
>>17836964
Ironically... Earth.
>>
>>17836964
There's one, he's traveling around the world and doing shows and earning a ton of money. Coincidentally his last name is Mars and his name is Bruno.

>>17837118
>Lot of charisma
>Lot of sex appeal
>Great ambition

You do know you can seek for a guy with those traits literally everywhere, don't you?
>>
>>17839126
Amy Schumer wished she looked like me

>>17839355
A lot of men are ugly with no charisma no sex appeal and not a lot of ambition
Fuck it I'll just meet Bruno backstage and fuck him and come back in 3 months to tell you all how he was

Already got tickets
SEE YA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.