[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen Adv Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: joker 4.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
joker 4.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Whats on your mind /adv/?
>>
I'm worried that I won't get my job with the military because I'm too old or not smart enough

Also, I'm an alcoholic
>>
>>17836960
Why are you interested in just the military? There are lots of paths to get where you need to go. All I can say is that the most successful people will be successful doing whatever. There's some indian dude who became a millionaire owning the 711.
The alcoholism part is a different story, honestly it will take medical help to work on that. Just go to a doctor and tell them you really want to stop and you need help. Doctors are beaten down and will jump at the chance to actually help someone normally. You just gotta show them somehow that you mean business. Also talk to your family and friends and tell them that you are an alcoholic and you are stopping drinking. If they know they will keep you honest. It will not be easy. You gotta have willpower not for an average day, but enough to stop yourself when things are going wrong too.
Anyways would love to know more about your situation. I'm pullin' for you buddy.

~Mike
>>
No one is attractive to me, when i get to know the person behind the mask.
>>
>>17837051
Thanks Mike
I can't really remember when someone engaged me at this level
I know that you're a fag to make this thread, but heck, I'll use it

Anyways, I'm joining the military because I got a university degree that has no use aside from a masters and I'm tired of academic shit
My dad as military. I grew up in that life
So I got a bachelors and I'm used to military life.
It's natural that I go that path
Shit, I'm smart as fuck. I'm not bragging. I did their tests. They told me so
I'm gonna do it because I'm 27 and I don't got no other career path
My college degree is some academic shit.
So fuck that

Anyways I'm an alcho because it's taken so long
I can quit any time I want
I just don't want to

LOL funny joke Pagliacci.

I've gone without booze for weeks
But I always come back because I'm bored

If I have a real job, I'll do it
But until then, glug glug
>>
I don't feel anything and in fact i never did. I don't want anything, i don't care about anything... And yet i'm making this. Dunno why.
Life isn't bad or good, sad or happy is just like being alone on a boat in the ocean.
When my parents died i didn't feel sad, i just went home from the morgue and had lunch like nothing happened. When my dog died from old age i didn't stopped a second to remember how(and if) we used to play.
Never had friends or loved someone.
Once, when i was 17 a psychiatrist told my parents i had some sort of psychopathy and, due to the pills, they made me humam for some months.
I'm bored. Heh... [spoiler]This may be loneliness... such cringe[/spoiler]
Hey, /adv/, what's wrong with me? Normal life seems so boring.. University, work blahblah.
How can i know what i want and what will make me feel something?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.