[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask Me Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

>female
>23
>college student
>>
How do i tell if a girl likes me? Their is one that keeps eyeing me in class i have been told she likes me but they could be teasing. She eyed and smiled at me after school i dont like her though i like someone else what should i do?

Im a boy but i get called Ana so you can call me Ana:)
>>
>>17836839
How was your day?
>>
>>17836844
Hi Ana, you could try saying hi to her, even if you dont like her she might be nice, end up being your friend, friend with befenits, whatevs. Is always nice to know new people.
>>
>>17836846
Nice thnx 4 asking
>>
>>17836839
Why don't girls like you reply to me?

What makes a girl not reply to guys?
>>
>>17836871
Plenty of reasons:
>bored
>not enjoying the interaction
>busy
>playing with you so you work a little and chase her
>depressed
> blah blah blah

real question is, how to make girls want to reply to you:

>try to talk about something she is really into
>be funny and interesting
>have a life
>have a passion
>dont answer too fast (so that she thinks that you have better stuff to do than texting her or whatever
>if she seems to be really enjoying the conversation, leave sometimes, let her waiting, and a couple of hours or days later say "ups im sorry i was busy"
>after a while when she is usually interested with you just chill, be yourself, and if she stays is bcuz she actually likes you as a person
>>
gonna kill myself. i mean it. how should i?
>>
>>17836921
Just breath It will eventually kill you.
>>
I'm listening to Les Baxter, it's great music for late at night when I'm trying to be creative. Do you have any other media occupying your attention at the moment besides this thread?
>>
>>17837112
yes youtube
>>
>>17836891
>days later say "ups im sorry i was busy"
This is what women actually believe they actually like.
>>
>>17837128
i just say it bcuz at the beggining when you are trying to be closer to someone who doesnt seems really interested in you. You really need to respect their space i think. being to clingy will push them away, just saying.
>>
>>17836839
what makes you think you have anything of value to share?
>>
>>17837148
What makes you think you have anything of value to ask?
>>
>>17837148
what makes you think that i think that i have anything of value to share?
>>
>>17837166
you started a thread about it retard
>>
>>17837152
>anything of value to ask
That doesn't even make any logical sense.
>>
File: Cs9V-BgXEAAYC4M.jpg (28KB, 546x412px) Image search: [Google]
Cs9V-BgXEAAYC4M.jpg
28KB, 546x412px
>>17837182
yii stirtid i thriid ibiit it ritird

just for the record i never said that anything i say here have any value.
>>
>>17836858
Proof that women only go for assholes who talk to women, despite the fact that talking to women is the quickest way to face rejection.
>>
>>17836891
>>dont answer too fast (so that she thinks that you have better stuff to do than texting her or whatever
As a pathetic loser, this is the ONE thing I disagree with.
>>
>>17837327
seriously dude? thats a teenage speech. how old are you? womens go for whatever we are into. Nice dudes, jerks, chubbies, 4channers, other girls, horses, whatever we want. Just smile, be nice, chill and enjoy the thread.
>>
File: 1471569975525.png (548KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
1471569975525.png
548KB, 800x649px
Have you ever had sex before?

Do you ever feel shame or feel like you're a slut?
>>
>>17837331
is ok that you disagree :) anyway there is no right way to do stuff, we are different persons and what might work with some, might not work with other :) or maybe im just wrong who knows
>>
>>17837346
Yes I have, and no I have never felt im a slut.
>>
>>17837355
What are you in college for?
>>
>>17837342
No!! I'm going to be as immature and lazy as I want just like me hero Jennifer Lawrence!!
>>
>>17837357
For the knowledge.
>>
>>17837367
What classes are you taking and what profession are you seeking?
>>
>>17837359
Nice, i support you <3
>>
How the fuck do i land myself a woman with a good career?

Im blue collar and make a good amount of money but i only seem to attract "fulltime mommys" and beauty school aspirants or cosmetologists.
>>
>>17837370
I just finished the semester and im studying graphic design
>>
>>17837384
How much do you have in student loans?
>>
>>17837380
Try going to the places where you can find the kind of people you want to meet.
>>
>>17837389
I have a scholarship
>>
>>17837405
Do you actually like graphic design or did you just tell your friends and parents something so they wouldn't worry about you?
>>
>>17837392
thats what ive been trying to do but it seems like career oriented women are more focused on their careers than going out to a bar once every other week.
Maybe ill start going back to the library and get a bookish woman. I do read alot actually so i wouldnt be some random creeper.
>>
>>17837380
different anon here. make yourself interesting by showing an aptitude for generally white collar things like literature or poetry while working your blue collar profession. then you'll be intriguing to upscale professional women who wouldn't expect a guy who works with his hands to be so cultured.
>>
Where can I find women our age?
>>
>>17837417
I actually like it, but recently I started learning java and im enjoying it so, i would like to learn some programming as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (960KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
960KB, 3264x2448px
>>17837429
Hah funny you mention literature.
>>17837425
Thats me.

I tend to read more Sci-Fi and Medical related books but not 100% sure how to bring that up at a library without bothering the woman.

Pic related, ive gotten dirty looks in public from reading this because of the word Nazi
>>
>>17837432
In concerts, pubs, parties, at the gym, idk. You can find me in steam lol. Im not pretty social.
>>
>>17837439
Ok thanks for answering my prying questions, Goodnight.
>>
File: get out.jpg (106KB, 560x510px) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
106KB, 560x510px
>>17836839
where did you hear that 4chan was your personal blog?
>>
Show your tits
>>
>>17837473
xoxo
>>
>>17836839
At what age did you lose your virginity and to who?
home many people have fucked you so far?
how big was the biggest dick you have taken?
>>
How do i stop being addicted to video games?

Secondly, how do I cope with school life?
is it better to snort adderall or ritalin?
>>
>>17837529
This.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.