[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got ignored by a girl I was going out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1462706454710.jpg (160KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1462706454710.jpg
160KB, 1280x852px
>Be me, everything going on well
>Meet perfect girl
>Start going out and notice she likes me, also tells a friend in common that the does
>Another friend mentions she has a boyfriend
>Get mad at her and don't talk to her no more
>She gets sad and asks friend in common wtf happened
>Friend explains and she says he´s just a friend
>Whatever start going out again and eventually start being more than friends
>Need to leave town for a couple of weeks, bitch starts getting distant
>Ask her if everything is ok, tell her it's cool if she doesn't want to talk anymore. Says she does, she´s just short on time because of exams
>Get desperate and send her long ass text of things we didn't talk when we were supposed to
>Get ignored
How the fuck do I get a text back from this girl? don't care if she doesn't want to talk again, just need some explanation. Help.
>>
you're stupid.
>>
>>17836803
Kind of know that by now, thanks.
>>
Never send someone a wall of txt that is a guaranteed way to lose your girl it's over just find another girl you'll be fine
>>
>>17836831
Any way to send a double text after that without losing all my dignity?
>>
File: PERSONA.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>17836823
> don't care if she doesn't want to talk again,

I fucked up that first post and had to delete it but nigga I am 99% sure you do not actually mean this concerning your "perfect girl"
Chill the FUCK out or break up with her. She gave you her reason just deal with it and start having fun doing other things. If you can't then don't torture yourself with drama/feels you don't want.
>>
>>17836841
Bitch actually is, I know there are more girls like her somewhere. Thing is she hasn't said anything in a few days and she always used to text me everyday
>>
>>17836836
Not without losing all dignity. Ignore her for about a year then try again if you really want to
>>
>>17836860
WTF a year?
>>
You're a dick and she doesn't need you in her life
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.