[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up relationships, Piss women off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: dog wanna get the booty.jpg (143KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
dog wanna get the booty.jpg
143KB, 902x600px
what's up /adv/,

I have a question.

I'm a 25 yrs old man. whenever I'm ask about dating/relationships(which doesn't happen too often) and I say to them that I'm not interested because there is nothing to gain from relationships(this applies to her as well as me), the women away either get annoy or dismissive with me.

I don't get it, it not I have something a women couldn't get else where, like time, attention and love. I not hurting or depriving anyone because I not attractive in the slightest.

Often times the women I speak to about this are already in a relationships. so those peculiar women have less of a reason to get mad at me for forgoing women.

why does this happen? /adv/
>>
does no one have any idea why this keep happening?
>>
Makes obnoxious comments to women repeatedly
>why do they think I'm obnoxious
>>
>>17836835
what?

how the hell is that obnoxious?
>>
Do you tip your fedora while at it? That must be it
>>
>>17836866

>stop dating women because there nothing to gain from either of us

>must be a fedora wearer

ya wot m8?
>>
>>17836881

if you can't understand how absurdly goofy that fucking statement is and how you look like a total neckbeard jackass saying it, then it's no wonder you think that relationships are a waste of time.
>>
>>17836539
They wanted validation and you denied it to them. They want to feel inherently valuable, needed, and powerful. MGTOW pisses them off because it undermines their social control strategies, so they attack by insulting you etc. to try to convince themselves that they are still important and powerful. It's all a typical female control game. Ignore their opinions on it unless they have something more interesting than typical ad hominem bullshit and omg-how-can-u-say-that etc.
>>
>>17836539

>I say to them that I'm not interested because there is nothing to gain from relationships

>I don't get it

>why does this happen?

We have nothing to gain by answering this thread but we do it anyways because we're human being and our interactions are more complicated than just "what can I gain from this experience"

If you seriously don't "get" why humans require companionship beyond how much they gain from the relationship then you're a hopeless autistic robot and you belong in a fucking museum somewhere so normies can walk by and tap on your glass and laugh at you.
>>
>>17836539
Also please convince all your male friends to give up, too. Especially if you live anywhere near me. The more you can do to reduce competition for me, the better.
>>
>>17836539
I get a similar reaction from my male co-workers because I tell them I am not interested in marriage or having kids. I tell them men have no benefits in marriage and that this world has enough people already. I don't see the point of sacrificing and enslaving myself to a wife which gives me nothing in return. I can get better companionship from a male friend and fapping is much cheaper then investing on a depreciation asset.
>>
>>17836903

maybe that's it
or at least seem that way, by looking at other posters. they just keep insulting me all because I see relationships as pointless for BOTH parties involved(me and her).
>>
>>17836911
sounds expensive good luck providing for so many women. women have the babies and they need resources and someone who can take care of them. if you don't want to uncle sam can just put his hands on your wallet or put you in jail for not paying child support.
>>
>>17836958

Good job dismissing all of the posts until you found the one that validates what you already agree with.

You seem like a very reasonable person.
>>
>>17836539
i like how half this thread is women attacking you op

to answer your question when you plainly state that you removed yourself from the dating pool women assess that as a potential future loss of earnings for themselves

if you dont get married how will a girl ever use you as a walking talking wallet with a dildo attached to it?

they dont like it, thats why you see articles and shows with women trying their hardest to SHAME you into relationships since thats there only tactic

tldr- nothing against you, they just want your money
>>
>>17836993
not op but lets go over those "posts" you say op didnt go over

1st one
>you made obnoxious comments!
2nd one
>TIP FEDORA!
3rd one
>i just like CANT EVEN! you look like a total neckbeard jackass saying it
4th one
>We have nothing to gain by answering this thread so let me answer it.you're a hopeless autistic robot
5th one
>please convince all your male friends to give up, too, more ladies for me eh? :)

how would YOU respond to these seriously?
>>
>>17836993
OP here

most of the posts are just insults
when I ask the 1st two post about what they're going on about. they just call me a autistic dumbass with out given any really real reason why.

so tell me then why is that I'm apparently "austic" for not seeing a point in dating?

keep in mind that I said there is no point in a women dating me as well as me dating her. it's a mutually pointless for the both of us. so it not like I fedora-mencer. I even said that this choice doesn't deprive anyone of anything.
>>
>>17836979
Oh, that's silly. Don't you know there are more single men than single women under 30? Plus men can remain relevant later. I only want exactly 1 woman -- but the highest quality possible. The fewer men trying to attract one, the better my chances. Especially if the men who are dropping out are very similar to me personality-wise, because then women looking for that personality type will have fewer choices that aren't me. Etc.

For instance, one of my ex gfs once complained about the 'herbivore' phenomenon in Japan. But this is a very good thing for me, neglecting the long-run societal implications at least, because it results in less competition.

Anyway I don't want kids. I try to prioritize women who also don't, for long-term compatibility, but it sometimes takes a little while to get to the point at which this can be determined.

For similar reasons, I always encourage frustrated and/or bisexual males on 4chan to go gay, while encouraging frustrated females to lose weight. Just doing my small part to make the world a better place. For me.
>>
File: 1477277481193.jpg (118KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477277481193.jpg
118KB, 612x612px
your mocking them and you don't know it,.
they get mad cause your right they are = to us.
but it infuriates them to be brought down to that reality.
>>
I experience this a lot from guys since I'm a woman with a similar mentality

imo it's that they can't comprehend the concept of someone of the opposite sex not seeking someone of their gender and making that a key part of their life. almost like they take it personally because it's their gender, weird as fuck. Sort of like them getting triggered over being rejected by you saying you're not interested in anyone of their gender, even if they didn't want you in the first place

sort of the same reason that straight girls will get all offended over a lesbian/bisexual that isn't interested in them
>>
The irony here is that making women not terribly important to you, gets you laid quite frequently.
>>
Guys, really, are we pretending to be so dense?

If you deviate from social norms, then people will question you for it and mock you for it. In this case, OP is quite challenging for many people because he completely subverts the foundations of these people's lives, to which they feel uneasy and have to find a fault in order to justify it.
>>
>>17836911
I would like to second this man and demand that you also reduce competition in my area
>>
>>17837000
>>17837091
>>17837095

that make a lot of sense. in some twisted way, the women(or man) get but her over your reject of the opposite sex because in some weird way they see it as a rejection of them personally.

why do that take so personally?
>>
>>17837146
It might be different cause I deal with men who get upset over this, but it's usually that they're insecure with themselves/their relationship so being pseudo-rejected by you upsets them. Or that they feel like they define themselves by the opposite sex wanting them, so when someone does't, it's a blow to their ego. Something like that
>>
>>17837146
people place arbitrary value on themselves

even the most vile ham beast will say shes more pretty than most of the women in the victoria secrets magazine she just read

when she hears that you have effectively auto shut her future plans for you down she lashes out

>why dont you MAN UP!
>take RESPONSIBILITY
>whats the matter, got a TINY dick? or is does it nor work anymore

its worse the prettier the girl cause they place even higher values on themselves, its funny in a way cause they are constantly yammering about how not to treat them like objects but they themselves see themselves as objects
>>
>>17837095
Future cat lady detected!
Will your cats end up eating your body after you die and no one notices?
>>
>>17837097
Lol. False. That results in being ignored entirely, unless you have model-tier aesthetics or noticeable fame/money/power. But avoiding the pedestal phenomenon matters, sure.
>>
>>17837173
>its funny in a way cause they are constantly yammering about how not to treat them like objects but they themselves see themselves as objects
This is funny even if you do want to date them. Women love to be objectified. Just not *all* the time. Only sometimes. They get off on it. They like being prizes, images, targets, etc., under the right circumstances.
>>
>>17837173
>even the most vile ham beast will say shes more pretty than
Hahaha this never fails to amuse me. But it's also kind of depressing. Fat women might as well not even exist, from a dating standpoint. It just shows such an utter disregard for the happiness of their current or potential partner, as well as greatly worsening their own chances and making it overwhelmingly likely that they will not get a decent husband or have fulfilling relationships. The single most important factor, on average, in women's attractiveness is not genetic or time-consuming like it is for men-- it's simply not eating too many calories. Completely trivial.
>>
File: 1477776487968.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477776487968.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>17837234
there are men who will put it aside and make great husbands for them

well until

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3395402/Obese-woman-divorces-husband-jealous-lost-10-stone-finds-love-toyboy-12-years-younger.html

>i was fat and so was my man, so i settled
>now i lost weight so my value increased so i traded up!
>why is everyone calling me a shallow whore all of a sudden? im an object and now im worth more so i got a new hubby :)
>>
I did some reach about mgtow
it seem like there are other men who have given up on women because they're to much trouble.

although there a bit too into hate women, I can see where they're coming from.

well this was deeper then I thought this would be
>>
>>17836539
>annoyed
They want validation
>dismissive
They (quite rightly) think you're a useless fedora type and thus not worth bothering with on any level, romantic or platonic.
The kind of people who go out and say wanky stuff like that are not worth being around, in my experience.
>>
File: 1462736076650.jpg (2MB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1462736076650.jpg
2MB, 2048x1538px
>>17836539
For a variety of reasons people don't like you talking about your own struggles. In this case people don't want to hear you say "I'm avoiding women" because they hate the idea that you just gave up once you realized you may not be that attractive.

Perhaps they think you're asking for attention and validation over your own attractiveness and that your statement is a form of attention whoring. Saying you're "not attractive in the slightest" is, to be fair rather extreme and sends a signal of low self-esteem/lack of confidence which turns people off, especially women.

Perhaps they resent the fact that you gave up on trying to get a girlfriend or wife because they don't like men who give up (men who don't strive to build an attractive, desirable lifestyle for the purpose of sharing it with a female are basically denying females their own utility).

Perhaps they feel uncomfortable because you saying you're giving up on women makes them feel rejected and undesirable (the same as you feel), and it's an uncomfortable feeling that they wish to be rid of.

I will have to ask you why you're giving up on women and whether or not you're serious about it? I'm 24 and in similar shoes and I'd love to 'give up on women and focus on me' but I realize that I'll probably never be truly freed from them. I always desire them biologically and I have moments where I desire real emotional chemistry along with physical intimacy. But I get so bent out of shape over the intense pressure I feel to be a "man" that attracts beautiful women and start to feel inadequate and unworthy because I know deep down that a combination of physical and personality traits has made me unattractive to far too many women for me to count. All of the ones I think are really pretty seem incredibly out of my league, and I don't even know if this is a fair assessment of my own attractiveness or not. It's incredibly maddening.
>>
>>17837371
if they're so insecure to point they want validation from strangers, then I better off with out them.

it nothing worse then to hang out with person who cannot stand themselves.
>>
>>17837427
Pretty much. But you're still probably projecting fedora tier vibes, so they probably don't want you around either.
>>
>>17837427
Well for better or worse women are insecure and want to feel desired and needed just like a lot of men do. It's taken me a long time to think about this but I'm really starting to understand it. Attraction and all that is also important but it's not the only thing that matters unless you just want to get laid by a random. Think about how insecure women can be and realize they are just people, you might just then be on the path to ridding yourself of the idea that you are not good enough for women because of being too unattractive or whatever.
>>
>>17837436
Prior to most people settling down, up to their mid to late 20s roughly 80% of women date roughly 20% of men.
Historically, 85% of women reproduced while only 40% of men did.
>>
>>17837220
It's been working for me, and while I'm not ugly, I'm definitely not "model tier"
>>
>>17837415
there are handful of reasons why I given up on relationships.

1. don't have romantic charm(I can get along with women fine but romance nope)
2. I haven't a girl as long as I lived
3.every attempted I made failed either do to me or the girl being a ass(usually me)
4. realization that everything I ever wanted from relationships I could give to myself
5. realize that I have nothing to really offer to women, and what little I do have she can get a better deal else where

and thus I can to the conclusion that I should not desire women for it is pointless for me and her.
>>
>>17837436
>>17837480
In other words, if you are a typical male, you will spend most of your time single or dating unattractive women, until you eventually get older and find a wife who has gotten old enough to stop being involved with bad-boys. Now, granted, plenty of women are also single for long periods, and many dislike casual sex or short-term flings. But we're talking about averages here. There are also roughly 7% more male births than female ones in the U.S. In China/India it's more like 15-20% due to sex-selective abortion and infanticide, and though these figures are now falling, the damage has already been done. There are, ironically, still more women than men *alive*, but this is because women live longer-- the extra women are in their 60s/70s/80s. And of course older men compete with younger men for young women, but the reverse is largely untrue.
>>
>>17837481
Cool where do you meet them?
How fat are they?
How many are single mothers?
>>
>>17837494
>Gigs, Art exhibitions, Book Clubs, Sex addicts anonymous meetings, Christian prayer groups.

>I don't fuck landwhales

>One, but I didn't know at the time and got the hell out of there.
>>
>>17837530
Got it, ok. So you're just really social and good at approaching women in person. It's impossible for me but works well for less inhibited and introverted people.
>>
>>17837208
your statement kinda proves my point but I'll bite

just because you're happy being single doesn't mean you always want to be single forever. I'm focusing on working a job I love and college since I'm going on scholarship. I like where I'm at right now, I'm pretty damn happy. and the little free time I have I spend with friends I already have and my family. I don't feel the need to seek a relationship right now or probably for a while, it would just feel like another thing on my plate and I wouldn't be able to give someone a proper amount of time and attention right now without neglecting another aspect of my life, and I'm really not down for that. Plus I just don't really feel like it or motivated to build one with someone at this point

there's nothing wrong with being single if you're happy with your life that way. It's only bad if you become a toxic person because of it due to feeling inadequate without a significant other. Aka, that one person what always bitches about being single but doesn't really do anything about it.
>>
>>17837572
>I prefer one-night-stands with the top 10% of men during my best years since I have no time for relationships and don't mind being part of a decentralized harem
>later I may seek a provider for resources
>wheeeee carousel
>>
>>17837585
>>I prefer one-night-stands with the top 10% of men during my best years
Man, I wish I had the time and energy and money to live the life you think I do
>>
>>17837588
>yearns for being pumped-and-dumped
Okok I'll quit with the /r9k/ shitposting.
In all honesty, I had several female college friends who never dated or did anything until after graduating, and others who only had one bf. Statistically fewer women are sluts than guys are (attempted-)players, but a much smaller proportion of the guys are actually successful at it since they get all the interested girls-- who then fail at trying to get them to commit, because statistically women become much more attached than men in the short term.
>>
>>17837554
I'm an introvert, I am pretty reserved.

I just learned through practice like everything else.

There are 'cheatcodes' I could tell you, but wouldn't you rather learn them yourself?
>>
>>17837599
Testosterone cancels out oxytocin.
OP has caused me to realize, though-- in a lot of cases, the players and wannabe-players create so much useless noise with their messages and approaches etc, particularly when lying to pose as something else, that they even tend to drown out other types of guys when the girls are *actively looking for them*. This is slightly surprising to me. But could probably be countered at least partly by the girls being more proactive in looking at profiles instead of passively judging messages/advances which disproportionately come from players. Tl;dr make threads like this if you want an INTJ bf and then screen him using a throwaway email, or join technically oriented clubs.
>>
>>17837604

I don't think you understand. I can't approach anyone at parties unless my friends are there and introduce me. I can't talk to people at bars. I can't talk to random people on the street to ask directions-- only desk workers or clerks or police or something since they won't be startled or reject me. Most social clubs like meetup are vast-majority-male and women get anmoyed by how many men try to talk to them there. It's not an autistic thing-- I score quite well on emotional testing etc. I'm just shy and strongly dislike awkwardness and rejection in person. It doesn't hurt online so I like apps better.

Plus the women I am most interested in tend to be at home studying or at work in some complex technical job etc.-- I'm not that into casual sex in the first place. I was just making fun of the typically low standards and beggers-can't-be-choosers dynamics involved. Some of my friends are into it and they've fucked some fairly unattractive random girls. Most of my past gfs have been <100lbs.
>>
>>17836539
it happens because you get a case of foot and mouth: you keep shooting yourself in the foot by saying you dont want a relationship.

its your attitude towards relationships that needs to change, you need to reframe it in your favour by saying: just havent found the one for me yet. instead of your verbal diarrhea.
>>
>>17837619
mate I'm not the guy you've been going back and forth with but you sound exactly like me.

My plan moving forward to find friends and at one point more than friends is to work on my hobbies, get a job, get some money, I already have lined up:

Studying a martial art like muay thai
Taking German classes
Going to the gym
Working more on my piano and getting a teacher for it
Finding a group I can try out D&D with
Taking dance classes
Investing money into a good mic and starting freelance voice acting gigs
Talking more to my family and hanging out with them because they're good people

See the thing is, I was unemployed for the past year because I was a slob who had an online girlfriend that gave me everything I needed socially and parents that put food in the fridge

That being said I'm still young and Its just a phase, you grow out of this, I also thought about where can I meet people?

And well I answered my own question : common grounds

Everybody loves males or humans in general that have their own hobbies, their own love for something else, that way even without a companion you're satisfied, and then people see you as that happy guy going through life and he's aloof and kinda uninterested in something more from girls and people in general because he's so happy with what he's got.

Those people are most successful, I will make myself one, I hope you make it too, remember that family connections are most important, develop them.

Good luck mate.
>>
>>17836539

Pre-emptive rejection.

Pisses women off so much.

You could be the ugliest, creepiest fucker in the world, and the moment you say "I prefer being alone" or "I don't want a relationship", they'll get pissed.

Shit, you might've been called creepy your entire life, you might know your place, know that women don't want you. You might think it's okay to give up on relationships because you don't want to creep women out and get rejected because it's a /lose/lose situation.

They would still be pissed off. that you've given up. It's a rejection, to them.
Furthermore the ideology is a threat to them. MGTOW is a threat to women. It's withdrawal, it's the denial of chivalry, of niceness, of "women and children first". It's the denial of trying to impress them, gather their interest, denial of attention.
It is not an ideology that they want to spread.

How do I know this? I'm that ugliest creepiest guy in the world. I fucking know my place, it has been made abundantly clear to me.
I still have to put up with the bitching when I say I'd rather be alone, and I'll still be called creepy, though this time it's because I don't go chatting to rando-sluts for no reason.
Seriously, I've been called creepy for not hitting on or chatting up women, as well as creepy for it.

Mate, I just wanted to focus on my work.
>>
Female here

>53 posts
>19 posters

Strange
>>
>>17837415
this

women HATE IT when you share your struggles and worries.

Oh they will flap their jaws about how they want you to open up and hare your feelings but they really dont want that

they want to share their feelings and have you listen to them but then when you start to voice your own concerns

>'sigh' i have to go now
>'sigh' are you done yet?

They are like immature children thinking that only their feelings matter. Look at how they act nowadays
>>
>>17837486
You sound just like me to be honest and it's kind of scary. It's nice not being alone but I get stressed out over the fact that I'm probably not very attractive and will probably have to "settle" for someone unless I step it up even more. But every day that goes by I meet women who are either taken or not interested. The couple woman who would be interested are frankly in the same position as me, they have no real options and are probably desperate because they're not that attractive. But I act like I can do better, somehow. Isn't that just fucked up?

>>17837493
>>17837480
Yeah, I'm painfully aware of this.
>>
If you say you have made a different life choice to someone else they take it as a criticism.

It's like if I say to someone with kids about how having kids is the worst thing you can do for the planet, and I would be birthing them into a world where there will be no antibiotics or water... well they think I am a dick for saying that.

So what you have to say is "I just don't feel ready for a relationship at this point in my life" and people don't get upset. If they are good friends you can tell them the truth.
>>
>>17837493
the reason more males are born is that baby boys are weaker and die more often. Nature makes it easier to concieve men to cancel this out. About 51% of adults in the US are women.
You use numbers like you think you are smart but you just pull those numbers out of your ass rather than spending 30 seconds googling the full picture.

Don't use words like "average" without looking shit up. Are you sure the average woman is into casual sex or is it just the ones you happen to know? I only fuck people I love and no, I'm not Amish I'm an atheist.

Millenials sleep with 8 people on average during their lifetime (they controlled for the fact that they are younger, of course) I've been with two. Baby Boomers slept with 11!

8 seems like a lot to me, but it still suggests someone who is not into casual sex and short term flings.
>>
>>17836539
For reasons you haven't listed I can't blame you or anyone else for not wanting a relationship, though you might have a misguided idea about what a relationship is.

People put huge amount of pressure on themselves to "find somebody" and have this wonderful explosion of fireworks and chemistry happen. Relationships don't need to be this difficult complex beast that people make them out to be - yeah it can be complicated but a lot of that 'complication' is people being stupid and staying with people who are no good for them because they believe sinking all their time into a relationship with one person means that they should keep going no matter how toxic it is.

But then you also have people who think a relationship should be a perfect thing between two perfect people who have all their shit together. This is usually phrased like "you have to be a complete person and love yourself before somebody else can love you" or some shit like it. There's nothing wrong with wanting to grow a little more and be presentable to somebody but you shouldn't close yourself off to meeting somebody while you work on yourself. The real problem with this idea though is that people are going to have 'off days', and it's impossible to tell whether somebody "has their shit together" from one or even a few dates unless you interview them extensively, which would be awkward and contrived. You also risk passing up a truly good match because you only care about how much money they make or whether they graduated college or are in perfect physical shape, etc.

As far as being unattractive goes, understand two things 1.) if somebody doesn't want to be with you over some minor detail it's not worth beating yourself up about 2.) anyone can improve their attractiveness just by smiling more, grooming decently and practicing good body language.
>>
Personally, the only issue i have with mgtow is the mentality that women depend exclusively on men.
Having played mom to several man-children and been the primary bill payer in my relationships, that ideology is offensive to me. I don't care what they do if they stay out of my space with their "all women are gold diggers" bullshit.
I'd love to see those guys shipped out to an island with the crazy feminazis and let them deal with each other.

>>Nothing to gain
This depends on the people involved.
If you're in a relationship for the right reasons there are plenty of emotional gains. Finding a sane partner is a rare thing but it can happen. Then it's like living with your best friend that you can also have sex with.
>>
>>17838626
Oh but I also forgot one other thing, if somebody really wants to be with you they aren't going to care about whatever you think is holding you back or makes you unworthy. I realize it's hard to fathom that when you get rejected a lot, because I'm in the same boat. But I can think of at least a few times where the woman really was into me, and not just vaguely interested in the idea of me because she thought I was cute or something. Those times I could've said almost anything (besides, of course, "you're fat and ugly") and she would've still been attracted and wanting to date me.
>>
>>17837079
you still sound like a guy who thinks only dating one girl is not expensive. she is going to expect you to pay the bill on dinner dates,take her out on vacations,buy her gifts for Christmas,buy her gifts on anniversaries,buy her gifts on valentines date,gas spending on car rides on her, buy her gifts on her birthday and more money spending on events you guys go to. also she is going to feel entitle to your resources/utility and she will nag you if you send that money on you hobbies because she feels that your money is her money that you are spending on your own hobbies.
>>
>>17836539
They feel entitled to your dick, those rapists. Even if they are in a relationship they still think that as a man your job is to put your dick up on the marketplace. You rebelling against this makes them scared that others are going to follow suit, and that threatens the matriarcal system that oppresses men and gives advantages to women.
>>
You know what you guys sound like? Women.

>I don't need no man
>>
>>17836539
Well if you're in a place like a club or a bar, which has the implication that you're looking for sex or a relationship, then it is obvious why it is obnoxious to women.

More generally, if they're looking for a boyfriend and you just turn them down saying you aren't interested in dating women, they will probably take that as a personal offense.

The reason for this? Idk, I guess women play on emotions more than men do.
>>
>>17838952
>More generally, if they're looking for a boyfriend and you just turn them down saying you aren't interested in dating women, they will probably take that as a personal offense.

If someone ever responds to overt romantic interest with "I'm not looking for a relationship" the assumption is always that they're rejecting you specifically and that the whole "I don't want a relationship right now" is a load of horse shit. I don't know that anyone seriously does not want a relationship. Everyone I know wants somebody, they just don't want it with *anybody*. So if you say stuff like "I'm not looking for anything right now" it basically is heard as "you're not good enough for me/you're not what I'm looking for/I want someone better/I think I can do better".
>>
>>17838543
hey don't sweat it, just do what I do

give yourself the emotional, physical and social support and love you seek from women.
>>
>anon why don't you have a gf
>>I'm just not attractive enough lol
>o-oh

sometimes people get offended at that too, like I can snap my fingers and get a better body, face and personality (and erase my emotional trauma).
>>
>>17837914
You gotta phrase it right, and truthfully

>I'm just waiting until I meet someone I really click with

You and I both know that will never happen, but it sounds way better than

>I'm too nasty to get laid so I'm just gonna be sad and give up
>>
>>17839043
Maybe they resent this statement because they see themselves in it, either in the past or present or possibly the future.

The truth is that while there aren't many people who are terribly unattractive to the point of being completely undateable, there's also a good chunk of folks that aren't so attractive that they can command the dating world in any meaningful way. They have a hard time finding somebody because they have flaws and shortcomings that potentially put others off and leave them rejected and unwanted. If they do end up with somebody they feel relieved and satisfied that somebody wanted them back and didn't just ice them because they thought something better was out there.

I remember years ago when I was asked why I didn't have a girlfriend and I just said I didn't think I was ready for one. By this I seriously meant I was not in an emotional or financial place to enjoy a serious relationship. Everyone got quiet because that answer is so brutally honest. No fluff about not finding the right one, no fluff about focusing on myself. Just pure and simple, I'm not ready (read: I'm not worthy) for the kind of person I want to be with.

There's noting wrong with being honest about that, but it can be a problem to the person saying it if they remain permanently in the "self development" phase and never step out and make themselves vulnerable. If you keep it up for too long, you'll never feel 100% ready and years will go by before you wonder what the fuck happened that you've been single for so long.
>>
>>17839080
do you have a girlfriend, and if so do you feel any different then when you was alone
>>
>>17839933
Nope I haven't had a real girlfriend in almost six years and at the rate I am going it will not change anytime soon.
>>
Wilbur Wright said he didn't have time for airplanes and a wife. He never married. But he did father aviation so there's that.
>>
>>17838590
>the reason more males are born is that baby boys are weaker and die more often.
Not enough to cancel out the 7% excess. It used to be enough a long time ago but infant mortality is extremely low in the developed west now.
> About 51% of adults in the US are women.
Because women live longer. If you look at ages 15 to 35, for instance, there is a large excess of men. The 'extra' women are in their 60s, 70s, 80s.
>You use numbers like you think you are smart but you just pull those numbers out of your ass rather than spending 30 seconds googling the full picture.
Actually that is you, in this instance.
>>
>>17838633
>I'd love to see those guys shipped out to an island with the crazy feminazis and let them deal with each other.
I think they would do just fine, actually. Just start by going full-Islam and blocking women's suffrage in their island government.
>>
>>17838936
>man up
>be ashamed for not meeting the vastly higher standards imposed on men than women in a gynocentric society
Whatever dude.
>>
>>17838729
>you still sound like a guy who thinks only dating one girl is not expensive.
Depends entirely on the expectations that you set.
>she is going to expect you to pay the bill on dinner dates,
We always go 50/50, period. In every single relationship I've had and every date with a new girl. I have literally never paid for her side.
>take her out on vacations,
We always split costs.
>buy her gifts for Christmas,buy her gifts on anniversaries,buy her gifts on valentines date,
She bought me things of comparable value.
>gas spending on car rides on her,
I don't own a car and we would rotate paying for taxis. Or Uber. I live downtown.
>buy her gifts on her birthday
See above
>and more money spending on events you guys go to.
We always buy our own tickets.
>also she is going to feel entitle to your resources/utility
Idk what you mean by utility. We both worked though, and she never asked me for money etc. When she moved in for a while she also kept her own place which I sometimes visited. If she hadn't, she would have been paying half the rent on mine.
>and she will nag you if you send that money on you hobbies because she feels that your money is her money that you are spending on your own hobbies
Then you need to set boundaries properly and not put up with such attitudes at the onset.
>>
weak ass nigga
I'd drink your blood for food
>>
>>17841060
>a roving vampire nigger appears
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.