[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are tattoos just depressing? Are there any tattoos where you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mkxu7d8s6N1qzabkfo1_1280.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkxu7d8s6N1qzabkfo1_1280.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
are tattoos just depressing? Are there any tattoos where you didn't feel depressed?
>>
>>17835976

I don't understand the question. Are you trying to ask if my tattoos make me depressed? No, they don't.
>>
>>17835976
I've never seen a tattoo that made me depressed are you sure this problem has anything to do with tattoos?
>>
>>17835976
Tattoos aren't cool anymore that they've been legal for a while. Everyone and their hipster cousin has a tattoo. Private tattoos are still alright. Anything you can see publicly is fucking queer.
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27KB, 596x324px) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27KB, 596x324px
>>17835990

>Private tattoos are still alright. Anything you can see publicly is fucking queer.
>>
>>17835985
My tattoo depresses me. I cant figure out if I would be depressed still if I got it covered.
>>
>>17835990
This desu, only allowable tatoos are blood groups and medical conditions, information that could save your life when the amberlamps arrive and try to fix your busted ass up
>>
>>17835998
something you can't really see if you're in a bathing suit. Or tattoos that are of a loved ones face or death date or some other personal shit are alright. 95% of other shit is queer.
>>
>>17836013

Here's why you guys confuse me. Why is it not enough for you to say "These are the kinds of tattoos I like and these are the kinds of tattoos I don't care for"?

Why do you guys always have to fall on the side of "If you get tattoos I don't think are cool you're a queer"?

Like, if you don't want to get tattoos, don't get them. I don't understand why it has to be any more complicated than that or why you insist upon using your personal preferences to judge people for shit that has absolutely no impact on you.

It seems very childish, is all I'm saying.
>>
>>17836042
It's because fucking everyone has them now. Tattoos used to mean something, they made an actual statement about the individual. Now, with so many people having them, they mean nothing and are becoming queer.

These days tattoos are like wearing thick rim glasses with a beanie.
>>
>>17836056

Ok, I get it. You're one of those "anti-normie" elitists who think that anything widely accepted or liked by the general public is shitty and overdone.

>Tattoos used to mean something, they made an actual statement about the individual.

I hardly see how you can tell whether or not someone's tattoo means something to them or makes a statement about them just by looking at them and making a quick snap judgement without knowing them at all.

>It's because fucking everyone has them now.

Everyone has pants and iPhones too. Do you walk around wearing kilts and communicating with carrier pigeons because pants and phones are "too mainstream"?

That kind of anti-populist logic bothers me; as if anything that society has embraced is inherently negative.

You know, you don't have to be constantly contrary to be unique. You don't have to talk shit about the things everyone else likes to validate your own preferences. If you don't like something, don't do it. Why you even bother to formulate judgements about other people's lives just because they like things you don't like says way more about your own insecurity than it does about their conformity.
>>
>>17835999
That's fucked up I never heard anything like that
>>
>>17835999
you sure your question isn't "did you get a tattoo because you are depressed"?
>>
>>17836148
>I hardly see how you can tell whether or not someone's tattoo means something to them or makes a statement about them just by looking at them and making a quick snap judgement without knowing them at all.
Tattoos used to actually mean something, nigger. Back in the days of our grandparents, a man with a tattoo wasn't just your average guy. He was a bit of an outlier. Especially men with hand tattoos.
>>
>>17836185

>Tattoos used to actually mean something, nigger.

>Back in the days of our grandparents, a man with a tattoo wasn't just your average guy.

Back in the days of our grandparents you had to specifically hunt down someone who did tattoos because the industry was young and hard to find. I'm not sure what you're "it aint like the good ol days" argument has to do with anything but I'm talking about your needlessly critical and elitist attitude, not the historical evolution of tattooing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (215KB, 504x377px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
215KB, 504x377px
I don't regret my tattoo. It's simple and it means a lot to me (and I find it funny.)
>>
File: 65416515654.jpg (184KB, 940x1413px) Image search: [Google]
65416515654.jpg
184KB, 940x1413px
tattoos are earned
>>
>>17836386
yet im talking about reality
>>
>>17836056
>so many people have them
>they're becoming queer
You seriously need to look up the definition of queer, son.
>>
>X is popular
>So it must be bad
Oh hey, it's this thread again.

I didn't understand the question, OP. Getting tattoos always made me happy, I enjoy it.

Also, I always laugh at the suggestion that people only get tattoos for attention. I promise you, anonymous poster to whom this applies, strangers certainly do not give half a fuck about what you think of their tattoos.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.