[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I have died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: scary movie.jpg (17KB, 236x339px) Image search: [Google]
scary movie.jpg
17KB, 236x339px
>walking to club with friend in london
>wide pavement on the way there
>some old guy with weird hair (like pic) walks past us really close
>no need to walk so close (wide sidewalk)
>Me and my mate stare at him as he walks by, all of us lock eyes
>he turns around and starts walking towards us
>rummaging through his messenger bag like he was looking for something (a knife?)
>I freeze but friend says run and we run
>we turn corner and wait for a while down the road
>I peek out and he basically stood there for 30 seconds then walked off

Could I have died had my friend not ran?
Do you think he was faking it?
I was tempted to rush him but I hesitated
>>
I mean, you never know with those things, literally could have been nothing or he was gonna get ya.

Take your pick.
>>
>>17835650
Yeah. I've run from crazy yelling people and bums who tried to get too close to me while acting threatening before. No one has ever tried to chase me. I sometimes carry concealed weapons also, but I feel it's best to make an effort to escape first. Less likely to cause injury or legal trouble.
>>
Better safe then sorry.
I literally just walked my dog and went to Dunkin donuts. I cut though a parking lot to get there. On my way back im in the middle of the parking lot and there's a group of like 10 high school kids on their bikes. Walking towards a group of niggers at night? Fuck that. I turned with my dog straight u turn and took the longer way home.
>>
>>17835650
I don't know man, could be.

Here's a question on the (kinda) subject
>1 AM on a sunday
>forgot to take dogs out earlier so do it now
>live in a city, kind of rough neighbourhood but not TOO bad
>guy driving in my street and slows down when he's next to me
>opens his window and asks me if he could borrow my phone to call his friend he was supposed to pick up from the train station
>shows me the number on a piece of paper
>I pull out my phone without really thinking about the situation
>then it hits me, this guy could also just drive off if I hand him my phone and there's nothing I could do about it
>tell him I don't have any minutes left and he drives off

5 months later sort of same thing happens
>forgot to take out dogs again, it's monday 1 AM this time
>see some homeless looking guy standing on the corner of the street with another homeless looking person
>he looks like he's tweeking on some shit, acting crazy
>walks up to me and asks me if he could use my phone to call his friend
>this time I don't take out my phone and just say no and keep walking
>he goes back to the corner of the street to go back to acting like a crazy fucking junky with his bro

Is this a common scam?
>>
>>17836718
Yeah man. People think they're slick.

I remember one time i was crossing the park and sole dude comes up to me
>yo u got the time
>looked fishy so I said "no"
>you don't have a watch or iPod or something
>nah
>kept walking
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.