[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrating to Switzerland.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 181x141px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 181x141px
Trying to decide on what countries to move to once I finish my degree, I'll definitely go on a short vacation to a few places before I decide on moving for sure.

Anyway just wondering if anyone would recommend Switzerland to me, and what region (German, French or Italian) they think would be the most appropriate. I'm a white guy from the UK, I would would like to find a mostly white country that isn't a completely shithole like Russia. Right-wing government would be preferred.
>>
>>17835605
Poland.
Czechia.
Slovakia.
Etc.
99% white, right-wing, usually attractive women. Mostly poor. You'll want some kind of remote assignment or contract with a foreign firm. Then you can live like a king there, everything is cheap. And no fucking muslims.
>>
i'm from switzerland, so ama.
i would recommend the german speaking parts. but i have no real reasons for that, probably just what i'm familiar with. i have some weird ideas about the frenchs being leftists and the italians being lazy. but those are very likely hugely unfair generalisation.
>>
>>17835636
What's the overall feeling in Switzerland towards foreigners but specifically non-whites? I'm having trouble here with Muslim and Black gangs, and the police won't do anything, not wanting to appear "Racist" or "Islamophobic".
>>
>>17835648
at the moment, there are some refugees around. but they are in special shelters. i sometimes see them walking from and to the store, but that's it. as far as i know, there's no problem with rape and stuff yet like in germany or sweden.
we have some muslims, but in generall, they are very well adapted. i work in a school and we currently have two twin boys from a muslim family. but they are the sweetest guys ever and their parent don't make a big fuss about being muslim. they even went and got christmas decoration after the boys requested it.
there are few blacks too, but appart from looking different, they are rather normal citizens. we have 2 black kids at school and one's parents are very strict, hard working and correct. the other has a swiss mom and a black dad and they are somewhat trashy. the lack of discipline shows in her behaviour, but that's mostly the moms fault desu.

there are no gangs. when i was a teenager, there sometimes were conflicts betqeen the pupils with migration background and the neo nazis. but it never went beyond a fist fight. no weapons.
and it was mostly just about ideology, not them actually causing any troubles.
>>
>>17835605
Anywhere in Switzerland is great. Genve (very expensive, French Part). Bern (I loved the city) or some sorrounding cantons (German part). Basel. Zurich. I lived the most time at Ticino, It was not a big city the one I was in but it was very comfortable for me (this is the Italian part). But really, anywhere is good.
>>
>>17835605
Switzerland is neither white (at least not more than UK and definitely darker than Germany) nor exactly right wing.

Your best call would be some East European shithole like Poland or Slovakia.
>>
>>17835758
What about Czech Republic? I don't know much about it, but is it better off economically than some of the eastern European countries?
>>
>>17835771
i went to czech one for vaction and from the outside glance i got, it can never compare to switzerland. the people are nice, but the economy and infrastructure is shit
>>
>>17835771
If it's Prague, it's probably better, and drugs are easy available if you're into that. It's still very white but I have no idea about politics. Social attitudes in east european countries tend to be more backwards generally.

>>17835783
Obviously it doesn't compare to Switzerland but any advanced country is either about as white as UK or got more centrist/left wing politics. So OP would need to prioritize between "le brown people" or "comfy life" Take Iceland, can't get more white but can't be a racist there either.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.