[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel so mellow about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471485668490.jpg (32KB, 620x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471485668490.jpg
32KB, 620x595px
Basically there's this girl I've hung out with twice now and we get along extremely well, both into science, both kinda nerdy, she's always laughing at my jokes, the whole classic thing where it seems like we're a match, we're also both single

Right now she works, and is getting crushed by classes + finals, is self admittedly working + schooling from the time she gets up to the time she drops
Also turns out she has pretty bad depression

Anyways we just talked via facebook and she basically said she didn't feel like she could handle dating right now, she told me how she thought I was great and really nice, and it basically turns out she isn't even rejecting me personally but is shutting herself out from any dating with anyone at all

She told me she wouldn't mind hanging out but just as friends right now

I never once said it was alright and even admitted to her that I deal with a lot of depression too, told her how it makes you not even wanna get out of bed in the morning, etc, she admitted she's on pills and I said people are trying to get me on them

I basically asked her about seeing what happens once finals are done (we both live in the same area), but she went offline without responding, still friends on facebook, really I'm not worried about being ghosted at all

Is there any chance she is gonna do a lot of thinking and come to the decision to see where things go?
>>
File: 1467673018620.gif (2MB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1467673018620.gif
2MB, 500x683px
I also sent her a message saying "well i guess think about it is all i can say"

The next time she wont be busy 24/7 is sunday so that's when I'll hit her up again if she hasn't contacted me by then
"i think you're a really nice guy but i just have so much personal stuff going on i just really know im not ready for that type of commitment you know?"

>"thats why I was saying once finals are done and stuff, like do you like me like that or is it just a time thing, like i dont mean funn on serious i mean like dates see what happens once we got time"

"I honestly haven't thought about it much. I definitely like you as a friend but i dont think i have developed the same feelings. I'm just under so much pressure and i've been dealing with a lot of depression problems which put me back a lot too"
>>
>>17835598
Also she saw the "think about it post" (facebook says read at X time) and we are still friends on facebook, can see her online, etc, so I know she isn't cutting off contact or anything

I really hope she decides to give it a shot
>>
There isn't much you can do at this point, just let her make her own decision.

She sounds mature, taking the time to focus on school and work. Just give her a bit of space to see how she reacts.

Good luck, OP. At the very least, you can stay friends with her.
>>
>>17835686
Please see here >>17835598
>>17835612
>>
Could really use some opinions on this
>>
>>17835598
What the fuck is this post
Is this hypothetical or real
Who's saying what
I'm confused op
>>
Your not worried about it because you probably go through and do the same thing? I do. I just cut people out of my life for awhile or forever. I'm so blessed to have these highs and lows that can last days, or several months. I refuse to take meds fearing it could make me worse off and cause me to be on the news for some mass killing.
>>
>>17836187
green is me, black is her

also last text of the conversation was "well I guess think about it is all I can say"

facebook says she saw it, we're still friends on facebook, I can still see her online and her posts, she hasn't cut off contact at all

Basically it all comes down to her thinking about it and deciding if she wants to give it a shot or not
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
I think you're in the clear Anon. Just wait until she's done with school, she already sounds like a very good mate.
>>
>>17836310
what worries me is "I definitely like you as a friend but i dont think i have developed the same feelings. I'm just under so much pressure and i've been dealing with a lot of depression problems which put me back a lot too"
>>
Man /adv/ is so un responsive lately
>>
sadfasd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.