[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop resenting men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1478.jpg (117KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.jpg
117KB, 1000x671px
How do I stop resenting men?
>>
I'm a man and I highly advise you keep resenting us.
>>
>>17835348
For what? Women have much easier and comfortable lives.
>>
How do I stop resenting women?
>>
>>17835348
We'll you could you know stop giving a fuck you tightly would stress head
>>
for what... not wanting to bang you? just settle for less than 8/10
>>
>>17835379
For being destructive animals who see it as their right to break, ruin, destroy, kill, eat or fuck whatever they want, cherry pick between whether they're stupid or evil (blaming natural stupidity for whatever evil they've done now and then immediately insisting they're intelligent and capable of understanding the consequences of their actions as soon as the subject changes) and acting like you're about to murder their children in front of them if you even TRY to hold them accountable for their actions.

Wouldn't you hate a thing that expects to be praised for anything good they do but wholeheartedly expect you to treat everything bad they do as some sort of an uncontrollable force of nature that "just happens"?

>>17835382
For that, I'll need to know what you resent them FOR.

Do they deny you food that's theirs or sex that they have all the right to refuse you?
>>
>>17835423
>women
>in charge of taking responsibility for their actions

Yeah nah
>>
>>17835423
Try some Karen Horney or some shit like that. Her stuff was some continuation of freud with men having "creators envy" where we seek to destroy and break things because we don't have the ability to life.
>>
File: laughing jotaro.jpg (31KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jotaro.jpg
31KB, 599x399px
>>17835423
>this is what women actually believe

Men built everything around you, cunt.
Without men, we'd be living in stone age conditions.
Females lack the capacity for innovation, experiment and actually figuring out how to build shit that works and lasts the test of time, or the spine to do what needs to be done in the face of insurmountable odds.
>>
>>17835423
I'm sorry that you had to meet such bad guys. Not all of us are selfish assholes.
>>
>>17835423
I would like to stop resenting women for the fact that they serve shorter prison sentences, have far nicer prisons, receive more money in government aid, and for constantly trying to poison my sons mind with their very revealing attire. The fact remains no one no matter their gender should be allowed to show their nipples in public if women have to cover up,men should too.
>>
File: IMG_9100.jpg (72KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9100.jpg
72KB, 750x500px
>>17835423
Here
>>
>>17835423
I would hate such a thing.Unfortunately thats just humanity and not centered on a gender
>>
>>17835451
xD
>>
>>17835348
>Wouldn't you hate a thing that expects to be praised for anything good they do but wholeheartedly expect you to treat everything bad they do as some sort of an uncontrollable force of nature that "just happens"?
a thing?

this could just as easily apply to women
>>
>>17835432
Name me an incident and I'll name you three from last week.

>>17835436
I'm infertile and I have no patience for children.

>>17835445
really, man?

And what have you innovated, recently?

You're riding on the coattails of exceptional men who were granted the highest education available for their time, and the means to pursue whatever their passions.

Not to get all feminist at you, I'd like to point out that these men outnumber women of the same conditions due to women NOT BEING ALLOWED THOSE CONDITIONS until very recently.

In the same light, I'm sure men could be capable of acting like sensible human beings if they were actually raised that way and held accountable for their actions. Given the way things are, they merely choose not to.
>>
>>17835445
Lol. keep living in your delusions if that comforts you. What have you achieved?
>>
>>17835348
please go ask /r9k/
that would make a fun thread
>>
>>17835478
>I'm infertile

I guess if I was unfit to call myself a woman I might be full of irrational anger myself.
>>
>>17835454
Then just do it and realize that this is a societal problem and not something entirely connected to gender.
>>
>>17835451
>Not All Men

And here we go again, expecting praise for common decency. You don't get extra points for not being a rapist.

>>17835474
Does it?

Does it really?

When were you last held responsible of something a woman did to you?
>>
>>17835487
ok,this is a troll
>>
>>17835454
Then fucking do something about it. Campaign for better conditions in men's prisons. Actually FIGHT FOR men's rights.

And the illegalisation of men's nipples, I guess. I'm sure you'll be taken very seriously.
>>
>>17835348
>How do I stop resenting men?
Become one. Get a penis, then you don't have to envy them.
>>
>>17835487
please ask /r9k/

>When were you last held responsible of something a woman did to you?
Arkanine is full of threads where anon is mad at a gf because she slept with someone else - it just happened.
>>
>>17835478
>>17835479
My achievements have no relevance to my argument.

The fact is, that men have built our civilization, and men are the ones who maintain it.
Even though higher education has been open for women for the better part of the last 100 years in the western world, females still have amounted to very little, with most of them continuing to avoid fields that would actually require great deal of effort, competition, and skill to stay on top, and produce anything of value.
Instead, women pursue liberal arts degrees, and degrees in women's studies etc useless trash.

And when they reach the highest echelons of power, they perform sub par to men, or utterly catastrophically. See Angela Merkel, and her policies which have led to a situation where Germans will become a minority in their own homeland within the next 50 years.
>>
>>17835423
Fuck off you obnoxious ungrateful nagging bitch. Jesus christ go lick Becky's pussy if you can't deal with men.
>>
>>17835487
>expecting praise for common decency
ok I give you that, somehow but at least I don't hate women for having had bullied me throughout school or because they see it as their right to play with guys, to cheat if they are unsatisfied... that are things that apply for both genders and to resent all of them just because of a few bad ones isn't going to help you at all.
>>
File: 1478284550644m.jpg (111KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478284550644m.jpg
111KB, 867x1024px
>>17835478
Shows how little you know about history.

Before civilization, women ruled over men as the givers and takers of life and even sacrificed men only specifically to their dirties so maybe it would rain. It took eons of cucked males to finally realize, "holy shit, these people are literally only using belief to hold us down. We could rise up and take over at any point with real action" and guess what? We did.

Besides, every person born and alive today is doing exactly what your shitty logic is spouting; living off the the coattails of every great being in history, it's impossible to do otherwise.

Please, do show me how you brought yourself into this world of your own volition; no parents allowed. Oh, not possible? Exactly, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17835423
>For being destructive animals who see it as their right to break, ruin, destroy, kill, eat or fuck whatever they want, cherry pick between whether they're stupid or evil (blaming natural stupidity for whatever evil they've done now and then immediately insisting they're intelligent and capable of understanding the consequences of their actions as soon as the subject changes) and acting like you're about to murder their children in front of them if you even TRY to hold them accountable for their actions.

ahhhh i see

honey we created everything, so its our right to destroy everything. When you start creating something other than vagina spawn you can do whatever it is you wish with it.
>>
>>17835348
Get a sex change and become one.
>>
>>17835487
And you don't get extra points for not being a man :D
>>
File: IMG_9102.jpg (49KB, 810x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9102.jpg
49KB, 810x519px
>>
>>17835478
>I'm infertile.

Does that mean you're retarded as well?
Karen Horney gives a somewhat woo woo-explanation as to the pathology/chronology of the aspects of manly traits commonly regarded as negative. Which so happens to be about the same aspects you had on your mind in OP.
You don't have to be overly anal and stuck up with what brings momentum to your thinking. But obviously you have
>"no patience for children".

Whichmakes it blatantly obvious that you don't have any intention at all to lift the slightest intellectually weight to better your predicament.

You're a weak motherfucker.
>>
>>17835537
>believing matriarchal societies were ever widespread
Is this what your professors taught you? Read the Iliad you mindless whore. Women were literally just used as war loot and traded for favors from other powerful families. That's the price for millions of years of idleness while men did everything but get fat and play with babies and cook/gather food.
>>
>>17835348
Resenting a group of almost 4 billion people while not even knowing the 0,0001% of it is pretty silly, anon. Men just like women, are mainly humans first, then there are hundreds of internal and external traits that shape someone into a person they are, and only somewhere far on the road, shit like gender even matters. It's a patriarchal meme.

Obviously there are tons of shitty men but it's simply idiotic to resent them for being men and not because they are shitty people. Don't become a reverse r9k idiot.
>>
File: IMG_9103.jpg (29KB, 339x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9103.jpg
29KB, 339x350px
>>
>>17835507
>for a better half of a century

You know that's less than a generation, right? The women who are choosing not to pursue sciences were raised by the women who were told not to. You can't just make something a law and immediately expect genreations and generations of how things have been simply cease to exist.

Look at America. They abolished segregation fuck knows how long ago and have black communities and white communities ceased to exist, without a trace?

You cannot express a culture to recover from a trauma of millenia in a single fucking generation. I mean, implying you actually wanted to. You don't want to, because you need the delusion that the slug between your legs makes you a better person in order to keep denying the fact that women have been cartering to you and cleaning up your messes literally from the moment you were born.

Tell me, was your daddy busy Building Society while your mother wasted her time changing your diapers and making sure you don't choke on coins?

>>17835540
What have YOU created? Not men, not people of your ethnicity, language, culture or sexual orientation. What have YOU, personally *you*, the person whose post I am replying to

What have YOU created?
>>
>>17835348
by remembering that everyone sucks, not just a certain demographic
>>
>>17835811
I'd like to point out that literally none of you have given me any worthwhile advice on this.

An ounce of prevention is the worth of a pound of cure or whatever the saying was, and so far there's only been entitled rage.
>>
>>17835837
Please give us a realistic reason you resent men and you will receive a realistic answer.
>>
>>17835423
Huh. This is exactly why I resent women. Go figure!
>>
>>17835781
I made a drawing today and selected 3 store fronts. WOT DID YEWWWWWWWW dew 2 day as if youre any more creative???
>>
So much butt hurt in this one thread haha
>>
>>17835882
thats what happens when trump is prez!!!
>>
>>17835840
Because boys lie about an erection becoming extremely painful if it's not "taken care of" in order to coerce girls into letting them rape them, and laugh about such achievements among their friends.
>>
>>17835888
Fuck you an erection is painful. Once whilst tripping at a music festival I seriously thought I would never get an erection again, because the blood vessels felt like they were going to get all fucked up.
>>
>>17835881
Well, I packed my personal belongings to move and. did a 10-hour shift at work, but I've been writing a book, if you care.
>>
>>17835897
What happened to your arms?
>>
>>17835888
Erection do become painful that's just genetic fact. It's not as painful as say melting your skin off but it is painful.
>>
>>17835924
Did something break both of your arms?
>>
>>17835445
>>17835478
>>17835479
>Men are shit!
>Actually men built civilization
>Yeah but what about YOU
It's about men in general. You dumb fucks can't even follow your own argument.
>>
>>17835888
So basically you hate men bc a guy fucked you and told his friends and you feel insecure now
>>
>>17835962
Modern civilization is arguably overrated my dude.
>>
>>17835979
I picked up a pair of nail scissors and offered to try bloodletting. He declined and removed himself from the situation.
>>
>>17835348
>How do I stop resenting men?

By realizing that you are in control of your own feelings.

Resenting "men" (or anything, really) is pointless and counterproductive. You could be spending that time and energy making your world a better place.
>>
Males are more vital for a society than females.

Mining, agriculture, woodcutting, sea fishing, cattle harvesting, managing and repairing infraestructure, fighting wars, being police guys, firefighters, owners of factories, factory workers, road mainteinance, car machinist, electricians, construction workers.

Without males society would crush and crash in less than one week and all females would die and starve in less than one month.

Not my fault all women are ungratefull bitches that will never understand the sacrifices male do so she can sustain a lifestyle where can get 10 tyrone dicks at once.

Don't worry I don't expect a women to have logic or understand anything.
>>
>>17835888
So you account liable to the entirety of the males in the planet for people being sociopaths? Okay then.
>>
>>17835920
Nothing.
>>
>>17836025
Until science gives us assbabies, you're objectively wrong.
>>
>>17836137
women aren't physically fit for mining, woodcutting, cattle and stock living harvesting, agricultury, military, police guys, firefighters, rescue guys, factory workers, machinery operators, construction workers.

women can't physically do those jobs, they're too hard for them, even elite physically trained females can't even do simple infantery male training before their bodies break apart.

also women don't want those jobs.
>>
I really thought most men hated women or thought less of.
Maybe I spend to much time on 4chan but it really freaked me out. :( do men really look down on women?
>>
>>17836025
Can you give me a reason why a woman would be INCAPABLE of doing any of those jobs?

I, op, literally work at a factory. The job is 90% male but the handful of girls (and granny, must not forget granny) do just as well at the same tasks.

Which one of those jobs requires a penis? What do you use it for? Operating the forklift?

Our forklift guys appear to use their hands to do it. I, too, have hands.

>>17836133
Then why can't you jack off? Why do you have to rape somebody?
>>
>>17835423
Femanon let's hear your story. It sounds like you are generalizing men. There are some good men out there that actually think about what they do before they do it. There's also some that don't just want to fuck you. Are you a college student?
>>
>>17836172
if you are a hoebag
>>
>>17836172
I look down on skanks.
>>
>>17836172
Most males are betas anyway, betas will never hate a women.

>>17836176
At least mining, construction, infraestructure and road manteinance, sea fishing, rescue guys and military can't be done physically by a female.

They're too physically demanding.

>factory
that can be done by females, but most female don't want to be factory workers.
>>
>>17836172
I look up to women, and thats why you hate me. If only women would finally like the type of guy I am.
>>
>>17836212
>They're too physically demanding.
Most of that shit is done with machines.

Do you really think people go down in a mine and swing pitchforks around?

Retard.
>>
>>17836219
whoops
*pickaxes
>>
>>17836219
Is still physically labour.

An adult women has the physical strenght of a male teenager.

Most elite female soldiers can't beat even average male infantery training.
>>
>>17836183
No, I am not, and thank you for implying that I'd lack experience with the Real World. Those aren't just ~*boys*~ I'm talking about.

The worst man of my life was 30 when I knew him.

>>17836212
sweetheart, FUCKING NOBODY wants to work at a factory.

And I'm starting to think you're some lily-arsed college boy who's never actually done any "man's work" in his life.

Most women doing those jobs could beat your arse.

>>17836219
This.
>>
>>17836219
It is physically demanding, you're going to be moving heavy shit around a lot.
>>
>>17836238
Some males want to work with menial shit boring jobs, those are the average boring dad that collect trains or talk about propane pipes.

Males find such jobs, like working with systems and gears and shit, exciting.

Women don't want the kind of jobs males want anyway.

Some males simply enjoy such mundane boring jobs, like mining.

Call me when males rush in droves to be psychologysts, nurses, preeschool teachers.
>>
>>17836248
Talking like a real trooper who's never fucking been there.

Look, men do these jobs because they're not smart enough to figure out a way to avoid ending up in these situations. And no amount of your stolen glory working class poser shit can disprove me.
>>
>>17836269
some males have fucking low IQ and are dumber than average females, these type of males enjoy physical labour.
>>
>>17836269
>>17836278
Some of these guys are smart enough to realise blue collar jobs currently pay more than what than a meme degree will give you.
>>
Good job OP you managed to trigger all these lowlife neckbeards.
>>
>>17835423
Wow, sounds like all the men in your life have poisoned your view of men.

Seek nicer men? We've all got the same base desires, however not all of us are cunts.
>>
>>17836319
funny how is always the alpha cunt asshole males that women always engage with meanwhile there's hundreds of beta orbiters they never give them the hour?

remember dear betta, the males that women desire in bed, aren't the good guys, but the assholes.
>>
>>17835348
OP I wish I could hear what the hell happened to you but there won't be a place in the world where you won't be dealing with men. Coming on the internet and asking that isn't going to help you stop resenting them, it'll probably just make you resent them more.
>>17836172
Most people don't have time to think about how much they hate another person let alone ponder so because they have a different set of genitals. You should probably kick your computer aside and go smell the roses. /adv/ is full of butthurt guys who illogically hate women since most of them here got dumped and can't let it go and move on.
>>
>>17835478
>Name me an incident and I'll name you three from last week.
benghazi
>>
>>17836339
Sure, but what the fuck can we do? She's stupid and a slave to her base natures, just as men are.
Problem is, she's not aware of it, thus will always continue to hate men, aka the hot guy who rejected her for the hot girl.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.