[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally cucking a dude. Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 365.png (182KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
365.png
182KB, 570x332px
A couple of weeks ago, I was out at a bar and drunk. I was considering whether or not to hit on this 7/10 when, to my surprise, she came up to me with her friend and started talking.

I figured "Neat! I'm getting laid with no effort." We hit it off right away and talk for a while. I start escalating, and she says "Uh... I have a boyfriend." Drunk as I am, I consider this to mean "Oh, I would, if it wasn't for my darn boyfriend." and calm her fears by saying "Oh, I don't care."

She waits for her friend to leave, and we go back to her place.

I left it at that, and felt kind of bad about it.

A week ago, she texts me asking if I want to meet her in town. I've slept at her place most nights since then.

She's been with this dude for years, and they own a house together. He's out of town for a little while.

Should I do the right thing and stop?
>>
You already hit it

Leave before you get in the shit
>>
>>17835189
what he said
>>
>>17835185
Unless you've been on an eternal dry spell; nah mate.
Not worth the troubles
>>
>>17835189
>>17835209
>>17835216

Well, there seems to be a consensus. I'll sack up and fly straight.

It's a shame - she genuinely has the tightest pussy I have ever experienced. I'm not saying that just to be that guy. It was truly remarkable.
>>
Just get out of there Mike
>>
>>17835185
Don't forget to tell him!
>>
>>17835185
he's gonna kick the shit out of you lmao
>>
>>17835185
This is how people get shot OP.
It's even straight-up legal in Texas.
Back the fuck out.
Also women are incapable of genuine loyalty. They don't even know what it means. They just act on their emotional impulses and rationalize it later.
>>
Get the fuck out, its not worth it. Think about what kind of person you want to be.
>>
>>17835296

No. I've looked him up on facebook. It's very clear that I would win a physical confrontation.

But if he found out and sought me out and berated me, I would definitely bow my head in shame and say "Yeah, I was totally being a piece of shit for doing this knowingly. I'm sorry. I have no excuse. Sorry I fucked with your life."

>>17835299

Getting shot is not a concern. I live in Scandinavia.

As for women and loyalty - she's remarkably straightforward about this. She hasn't rationalized or made excuses. She says she feels bad about betraying him like this. She freely admits that it's not excusable or acceptable. Not gleefully. Just matter-of-factly. "I'm being an awful person right now, and it's because I just don't find it in me to care enough to do right by him."
>>
>>17835293
>>17835294
>>17835296
>>17835327
>>17835299
>being this slow
>>
>>17835334
>I live in Scandinavia.
Ah the undisputed top cuck countries. Are you Muslim, too?
>>
>>17835185
As long as you nor her get feels just be careful and keep your mouth shut. If you weren't fucking her some other guy would be. Usually the only thing that keeps a woman from fucking around on her bf or husband is will she get caught and ruin the relationship she has. Remove those and as you prove its easy steady pussy.

If I were you cultivate one or two more to keep in your rotation and to assure you don't get hung up on any one.

Enjoy
>>
>>17835334
Skandinavien, låter svenskt eller norskt här.Backa lite, umgås och se till att hon dumpar sin kille inne du går vidare. Skrev det i en annan tråd men det är fan inte värt att vara den som bryter upp ett förhållande.
>>
>>17835264
Record it and post it here, just a few more days m8. Stick it out for us
>>
>>17835347
This
>>
>>17835294

Fuck no. Her dude has every right to hate her and fuck with her life. I don't. I wish her the best.
>>
Haha yeah I have to agree with everyone else and say to get out before bro shows up. The cost benefit of easy pussy and fun times quickly goes negative as you approach that point.
>>
>>17835345

Nope, only Sweden is cuckistan. Denmark is least cucked, Norway, where I live, is middle. But still a far cry from Sweden.

Her, him and I are all pureblooded Aryans.

>>17835359

Presis. Er norsk. Vil inte ha det på mitt medvit(?) at fucka deras forhållande. Hun er en kul jente, men de har et liv sammen.

>>17835347

Nah, man. I'm redpilled, but I'm a masochist and a romantic (pleonasm?). I want to find a single girl and have a relationship.
>>
>>17835334
>As for women and loyalty - she's remarkably straightforward about this. She hasn't rationalized or made excuses. She says she feels bad about betraying him like this. She freely admits that it's not excusable or acceptable. Not gleefully. Just matter-of-factly. "I'm being an awful person right now, and it's because I just don't find it in me to care enough to do right by him."
That's sad. You should do James a favor and let him know what's going on. Maybe anonymously.
>>
>>17835407
Du är bögig. Gör det bara, men låt inte killen få veta något. Om hennes pussy är nice, just do it.
>>
>>17835407
>I want to find a single girl and have a relationship
Well you better get out quick. Speaking from experience karma is a bitch. Fucked only married women for 5 years and it makes you cynical and it opens your eyes knowing that sweet woman you love is one introduction from doing to you what all those women did to their man with you.

Rarely did I see guilt or remorse. They fucked around because they wanted fresh dick and nothing stops that.
>>
>>17835407
Hei, jeg bor i Norge også! Hvor i Norge bor du?
>>
>>17835488
>Rarely did I see guilt or remorse
Of course you didn't, they are women. They have no loyalty.
>>
>>17835416
>That's sad. You should do James a favor and let him know what's going on. Maybe anonymously.

If I were a third party and found out about this, I'd happily rat her out to James. But I'm not. As pertains to him, she is far more guilty than me. But as pertains to the situation itself, I am as guilty as her.

If I were being cheated on, I would want to know. But I don't have standing to sell her out.
>>
>>17835511
>>17835494
Bergen? Oslo? Trondheim?
>>
>>17835494

Nei, det ser jeg ingen verdi i å fortelle, gitt. Sor for Bodo og nord for Lindesnes en plass.

>>17835519

See above.
>>
>>17835531
>Nei, det ser jeg ingen verdi i å fortelle, gitt. Sor for Bodo og nord for Lindesnes en plass.

just tell me if it's Trondheim
>>
>>17835543
do you want to be mates, OP? I live in Trondheim too.
>>
>>17835543
>>17835564

It's not Trondheim, you guise. To add insult to injury, I am writing this on a MacBook, on a Safari browser, and my OP was literally my first time posting on 4chan and second time visiting 4chan.
>>
>>17835299
>It's even straight-up legal in Texas.

that is badass I think I want to move their sounds like the least cuck state.
>>
>>17835488

>Fucked only married women for 5 years

that sound great and their beta cuck husbands get to pay the bill in marriage and you get to fuck her without much investment.
>>
>>17835185
>Should I do the right thing and stop
The only right answer is yes. Imagine if it were you being cucked.
>>
>>17835653
People like OP are smart enough to ever commit to a woman.
>>
>>17835185
What reason is there NOT to cuck him? If she wants sex and you want sex, simply fuck. The rest is their problem and not yours.
>>
>>17835621
it works out great for a young guy wanting pussy with no emotional attachment and they always go home after.

Thing is most of the guys are not what you would consider betas. The women weren't fucking because the husband didn't provide or fuck them silly but because they continued to desire new men. Most I believe loved their husbands but separated their tryst from their feelings and partnership. Thing most troubling is now knowing most women will take a lover if they don't think they will be caught. If they cannot be found out they can bury their indiscretion.
>>
>>17835720
>Thing most troubling is now knowing most women will take a lover if they don't think they will be caught.
Same with every man. What's the big deal?
>>
>>17835733
I don't believe that. Though I've fucked many married women, the times I've been in a committed relationship and given plenty of opportunity I never cheated on them however I have been cheated on in every relationship I've ever had.
>>
>>17835747
There is a difference between committed relationshit and marriage; the latter usually happens after a big while, when you get too used to each other and start to want some variety. For some trying out new shit in bed works, for others it's swinging and for others it's cheating.

>however I have been cheated on in every relationship I've ever had
Karma is a bitch. Besides, anecdotal experiences and all. AFAIK the number of cheating males/females is pretty even.
>>
If it's not you, it'd be somebody else.
Might as well get the pussy while it's there.
>>
>>17835653

Absolutely. It boosts my fragile ego that I'm such a desirable stud that this girls is willing to risk her relationship to fuck me. But I know that it would crush me if I were in his shoes.

>>17835665

Part of the reason that I want to commit to a woman is that I enjoy the civilizing and stabilizing effect of such an arrangement. I'm not down-to-earth. I'm a needy narcissist, and I need that shit tempered. I don't doubt that my ideal fuckdoll will still be an 18-year-old with big, yet firm tits when I am 75. But I don't know if I'll be able to afford hookers in my old age.

>>17835720

To quote Chris Rock(?): "A man is only as loyal as his options."

I have to conclude that women, generally, have a greater capacity for fidelity than men. Because, when it comes to just fucking, they always have options.

I've been in committed relationships with beautiful women that I really cared about. But I've always still desired new women. A tempering factor for that has been that I would have to make an effort to cheat. Desirable women aren't just gonna fall into my lap. If they did, and I thought I could get away with it, I would cheat.
>>
>>17835809
>Desirable women aren't just gonna fall into my lap.
As opposed to desirable men for married women, I guess.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.