/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: premature-ejaculation-treatment.jpg (434KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
premature-ejaculation-treatment.jpg
434KB, 849x565px
My girlfriend and I just recently got back together after a break that lasted a couple months. After getting back together we found ourselves becoming intimate again fast. This was all good and well until I didn't last past the oral stage. I've been a quick shot before, but this is too much. I'm looking for some remedy that can be bought at a pharmacy without a prescription if possible. Let me know if you all know of anything that might help.
>>
>>17835008

There's supposedly a desensitizing spray, but im sure all the others will say just fap once before
>>
look up edging,and jelquing. Should solve all your problems but it takes time.
>>
I don't get this, why not just wai 5 minutes and fuck her? Second time around you'll last much longer.
>>
>>17835008
Edging and when you close to cumming you flex your dick

Do it every day and you can fuck her for a long time mang
>>
>>17835047
This. Don't do meme techniques that will kill your sex drive. Stop being lazy and do more foreplay after you cum the first time. You'll be ready to go and she'll be even more excited.
>>
>>17835063
Yes, finger her or whatever while in the refractory period. This is much easier to solve than ED.
>>
>>17835008
Go to sexologist.

But for fast answer:
- go for 2nd time as suggested, you can get supplements to get it up faster and of course keep her warm meanwhile
- have sex at least once a day, if you cannot then fap
>>
>>17835015
Any idea what it's called?
>>
>>17835336
Look for KY Duration. I've given it a shot since I'm way too sensitive. Shit works. Nearly tripled my time.
>>
>>17835008
here's what you do. think of all the guys she fucked while you guys were apart, you won't cum right away, promise
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.