/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple Questions Thread, /sqt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: SQT.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SQT.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
It's a thread dedicated to small, fairly easily-answerable questions that may not warrant their own thread

I'll start: Is it generally considered bad form to confirm time and place for an interview the day of? I have an interview in like, five/six hours and was wondering if I should send a confirmation email.
>>
Should I be embarrassed by phimosis?
>>
>>17834961
Seems like a good idea.

>>17834990
Is a girl going to look at it anytime soon? Can you even have sex?
>>
>>17835062
No, yes.
>>
If a potential love interest has "traveling" as a hobby, is that a good thing or bad thing?
>>
>>17835069
>>17835069
...depends, do you like travelling?
>>
My ex is indirectly trying to contact me for a week now, pretty much playing manipulative games, ignore completely and act like she doesnt exist or confront her?

pretty much cheated on me and got back with an ex.
>>
>>17835085
>>17835085
>>17835085
>pretty much cheated on me and got back with an ex.
you already know the answer
>>
>>17835080
No
>>
>>17835100
Then don't bother. A homebody and an outgoing person rarely mesh well romantically.
>>
Is it worth getting into a hobby just for the sake of a girl?
>>
>>17835117
NO.
>>
>>17835117
Depends upon the hobby and your interest in it.

- Just to meet a girl: probably not
- You might enjoy and girl is a perk: probably yes
>>
I'm 22 and my 35 year old boyfriend w/bipolar disorder and I went to a couples counselor last week. While we were there he told the counselor and me that if I want to have the life that "we would want" that I need to make $100,000 a year or more or join the military to "take care of him". Didn't know what to say. Didn't say anything at the time... Feels weird.
>>
>>17835144
Cll me old-fashioned but he is the one that should be backing you financially. Plus he is bit too old for you, no?
>>
>>17835144
Run away
Lol
Seriously if you're still with him after after New Years I'm gonna fuck u up bruh
>>
>>17835158
I know. It's just his bipolar disorder makes it so he can't work consistently. He can only work for a few months until he gets depressive.

>>17835164
Aww. Yeah, I just feel guilty and concerned for his safety. He's tried to commit suicide before and has been talking about it again lately. ):
>>
>>17835172
is he too old for you? I'm trying to think if I'll be able to land a 22 year old when I'm 35. I'm 19 at the moment
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
I am super fucking lonely, and want affection and companionship.
Wat do?
>>
>>17835201
I'm fine with the age difference. Not fine with other things. Hahaha if that's want then stay in decent shape, be confident & considerate and have a couple hobbies & you'll do fine. (;
>>
How long should it take to get over unrequited feelings of love?
>>
>>17835207
Man or lady?
>>
>>17835237
23 year old dude.
Kissless, handholdless virgin.
>>
>>17835246
Educated?
Hobbies/Interests?
>>
File: muh seer council.png (2MB, 1641x848px) Image search: [Google]
muh seer council.png
2MB, 1641x848px
>>17835276
Secondary school graduate
Videogames, Drawing, Miniatures like 40k etc other nerdy shit.
>>
>>17835298
Big town or little town?
Dude, just get out there!
You need confidence.
Try something new. Take a college class, a language one or a workout one. Make yourself feel like you're more interesting so you feel comfortable talking to ladies. It's all about the confidence.
>>
File: dabward.jpg (117KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dabward.jpg
117KB, 1000x1000px
Guys what is a nice nickname for a girl named Jimimah? It is pronounced the same as (aunt) jemimah.
>>
>>17835144
Wait what. A grown ass man expects some 22 year old kid to take care of him?
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>17835306
From a small town, out in the capitol of my homeland, studying.
Get out where?
Also, hard to be confident when I hate myself, and I want to die.
>>
>>17835320
Haha... yes. Felt scary hearing that. Though I didn't want to think I was just being sexist

>>17835325
Aww, don't say that sir. If you need a friend to talk to, just give me some way to contact you.
>>
>>17835126
We already know each other and have spent one on one time together.
She's super into snowboarding, and while it's something I've always been willing to try in my life, I'm not sure if a girl that I may or may not have a chance with is worth it .

Especially since you gotta spend money on all types of gear and equipment
>>
>>17835144
>>17835351
Are you from CA?
I know a girl who's your age and in that exact situation. Bf is that age too
>>
>>17835351
I'd rather not give out contact info of any sort on 4chan.
>>
How do i motivate myself/Retain focus? I need to read Andrew loomis "Howto draw the head and hands" and in general practice more if i want to improve, any advice on this would be greatly appreciated and rewarded with good art from the inspiration folder i have saved.
>>
>>17835313
Jem (pronounced: gem) senpai
>>
>>17835351
Nothing sexist about that, as a 23 year old guy I'd be pretty stunned if my hypothetical 35 year old girlfriend would say something like that too. Hell, even if you're the same age, it's a lot to ask unless it's temporary. (And I do love to help people and don't even mind the money but the attitude)

His situation obviously sucks and everything but in the end your life is yours and his is well ... his. Becoming his "morale booster" is not really viable in the long term, and if he can't sort his shit out, there is not much you can do. As shitty as it sounds.

>>17835395
10minutesmail, nigga. Then one of you can send the legit mail over that.
>>
Is it worth it to contact an ex just to apologise? It's been 6 months since the horrible aftermath of our breakup. I don't envision us ever meeting again but I have a habit of letting things eat me away if I know I've wronged someone. I feel like saying sorry would be the noble thing, but it's been so long that she could very likely just not give a shit anymore.
>>
>>17835926
What are you apologising for, and what do you think is going to happen once you do?
>>
>>17835455

>It's a thread dedicated to small, fairly easily-answerable questions
>>
>>17835975
>What are you apologising for
Two weeks after a very civil and mutual breakup where we both agreed we were incompatible, the thought of being alone hit me real hard. So I basically just strung her up for a bunch of shit that I'd over-analysed, got angry at anything she said and burned the whole thing down. I know I hurt her badly, and I think at the time I wanted to.

>what do you think is going to happen once you do?
-Best case is either she really appreciates it and forgives me, or that she doesn't really care / has pushed it under the rug. If she really is unaffected I'll find it easier to get on with my life. In the short term the second option causes me a bit of embarrassment for it being such a huge deal to me.
-Worst case is she's still destroyed over it and will never forgive me. I'm going to feel like shit for a long time.

I guess that's 2 outcomes vs 1 and I've answered it already.
>>
>>17835926
no.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.