[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One last chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 000.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
I really need your help /adv/.Im in college, and Recently, I was seeing someone for 6 weeks. She is by far the most beautiful girl I ever dated. She was cheated on by the love of her life last summer, so she had a lot of insecurity issues. Right from the start, she was like "Im afraid Im falling for you too fast and im afraid you are going to leave me". Eventually things got straightened out and things were good. We continued to see each other, and eventually she said she was falling in love with me. I told her I felt the same. Numerious times I told her I wanted to be her to be my girlfriend, but I never asked to because I didnt know if she would say yes. A week ago she said she was mad because I never asked her. (I would have if id had known shed say yes). THen she told me not to ask to be anytime soon. She started distancing herself away from me, and like a dumbass I kept kissing her ass to try and hang onto the relationship as kept blowing me off. Eventually I got sick and tired of it, so I told her that if she doesnt want to be with me, she should leave. She left

Anyways, 2 weeks ago she let me borrow her ipod so i could text her because my phone broke. Shes comming back this weekend to get it so its my last opportunity to make an impact. Do I tell her this was her choice, and that Im not longer going to be an option, so that she comes back? I cant beg, that never gets anywhere. I already panicked and tried texting her but not much of a reply, and she never answered back when i called ( I know, big mistake)

What would you do /adv/? She told me she was falling in love with me, and now shes leaving.
>>
Bump. I need this guys.
>>
Move the fuck on. This girl is insane.
>>
>>17834884
Thanks man. I panicked when she did this and i texted her and said "I still want to be your boyfriend. If you ever change your mind, Ill be one text message away"

When she comes to get her ipod, Im gonna make sure I tell her im taking that back, and that Im not going to be an option.

I hope that the next guy who leaves her, or cheats on her, she thinks of me and comes back, and Ill make her beg for it.
>>
>>17834884
This
>>
Anyone else?
>>
come on guys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.