[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pick between 3 girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Im in my 20s, post college and working.
I want an LTR and I can't decide which girl I want to take to the next level. I've been seeing 3 of them through tinder for around a month.

Girl A
>4 dates before we fucked
>text a lot
>really hot and fit, sex is great
>banters with me but isn't really "exciting"
>cold demeanor, isn't overtly girly, more sarcastic and "bitchy", has hard case of RBF

Girl B
>fucked on first night
>cute, not as hot as girl A
>sex is on same level as girl A
>she's overtly "girly", and is way more laidback, and more relaxing to be around
>shows strong interest in dating me, sometimes a little bit too strong

Girl C
>fucked second night
>least attractive of all 3
>been sleeping her for two months
>says she doesn't want to date, but i get signals from her that say otherwise
>sex is worst of all 3, but she's the most banter friendly and I can be my autistic self around her and she finds it funny

What do?
>>
>>17834816
Girl C, it sounds like she supports you for being you and is just a bit awkward.
>>
>>17834816
personally I'd go with A since she seems to be the least likely to cheat (4 dates, sarcastic/bitchy which shows confidence), hot, and the deal maker is the bitchy thing it's so hot when a woman has confidence compared to one who is afraid to make u upset.
>>
You look like Ebola.
>>
Why would you want to settle down when you can fuck 3 girls
>>
>>17834868
not all of us are beta's who think life is all about how much girls you fuck
>>
>>17834868
I dunno man. I get the aloof benevolent alpha who fucks 100 grills every month thing but I just feel guilty at a deep level
>>
>>17834816
Girl B any time.
>>
How about you just keep fucking them all until one of them shines more than the rest and you have a clear winner?
>>
1 for each...

Fuark
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.