[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cut people off who give you more trouble than their worth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mime.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
mime.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
I've got a girl who's in love with me, like completely obsessed with me. I can't cut her off because she has information that will put me in jail if she ever told anybody. I can't date or fuck her either because she's underage.

What do I do?
>>
>>17834639
How underage? I'm assuming the dirt she has on you has something to do with fucking her?

If it's a year or two, you can always wait until she's of age, then date/fuck her.

Otherwise, if she is younger than that you are a fucking perv and deserve to be in jail.
>>
>>17834652
Yes it has to do with fucking her. She's 15 and I'm 18
>>
What crime did you do? How long would you be in jail for? & is she at least bomb?
>>
this ones simple

date her. tell her that you should keep it as secret because of the obvious reason. wait till she becomes 18, then if you want, dump her.
>>
>>17834681
What's the age of consent where you live? 16? 17? 18?
>>
>>17834729
It's 18.
>>
>>17834705
Dating her isn't an option, she's batshit insane. She said she wants to marry me and have my children.
>>
>>17834737
you gotta be able to control a fuckin 15 yo girl. especially if you fucked her. fake date her, manipulate her. dont be a wuss
>>
>>17834737
That's not insane bud, that's typical for a girl that age. This is why there are laws keeping idiots like you from fucking underage girls. They aren't mentally mature enough for stuff like this.

Sorry, can't really help you except by warning you to never do this again you dipshit. Just try to reason with her and tell her that you will date her when she is of age. By then she probably will have moved on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.