[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends w/ benefits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: iwanttobelieveowl.jpg (161KB, 1368x1800px) Image search: [Google]
iwanttobelieveowl.jpg
161KB, 1368x1800px
So, I have this friend I know from a mutual hobby (we see each other about once a week there) I'm generally on good terms with. We hug when we meet, we occasionally chat online etc. Now I'd really like to have sex with them, but I don't want to ruin our friendship or make the practice awkward for either of us. How do I approach the subject?
>>
Meh?
>>
No one been in this situation and handled it with smoothly before?
>>
>>17834572
>>17835389

the reason we aren't answering the question is because its inherently flawed.

there is no magic way to say
>i wanna fuck

without making it awkward if she doesn't want to fuck. that is not a thing. people ask this every day, and there is no answer.

and even if she IS interested that doesn't mean you can prevent awkward. usually its in the fallout when one 'pulls away' from the arrangement.

yes many of us have handled it smoothly. but it wasn't dependent on us. it was dependent on the other party. people aren't robots all running the same software. pressing the same button over and over again won't yield the same result.
>>
>>17834572
What's your mutual hobby?
>>
>>17834572
Were missing a whole lot of information on this. First you gotta make sure she even finds you attractive.
>>
>>17835498
Pretty much this.
You don't ASK a friend to have sex. Just like you don't ask a girl if they like you.

You have to gauge them. Direct conversations in that topic and see how she responds.
But if she only ever gives you a "just friends" aura or responses, then just drop the idea. Hugs don't mean shit. Body language and reactions do.
>>
>>17834572
Sounds like she's just being a friend like any other.
You gotta walk before you can run, OP. You can't be acting like mutual friends and just jump into sex.
Plus we need more details.
What do you talk about online?
How does she react/behave in person?
What's your mutual hobby?
>>
>>17834572
OP I had a hot friend who I would sometimes talk to for an hour or two at a time literally sit on my lap once and she still turned me down when I was interested. It doesn't mean anything. Women choose everything. The only way to alter it is to bring things to their attention and attempt to guide their perceptions through a gradual process of suggestion, but it's still very unreliable as they are quite capricious and flighty. Gradually make ambiguous moves on her and gauge how she responds. If it's negative you can always deny you did anything, if she asks. If it's positive she'll reciprocate and you just slowly escalate from there until she's hit where she wants to stop for now. Then start again the next time. Eventually this will prompt a conversation about the nature of your relationship, which usually you will be able to steer into anything you want because women just rationalize this stuff once they decide they're into you-- within reasonable bounds, at least, depending on her standards. Just play it by ear.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.