[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Reconnect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2213.jpg (42KB, 719x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2213.jpg
42KB, 719x300px
basically I want to know how to reconnect with someone who was everything I wanted but treated like shit

>be idiot 17 year old and wanna start a band
>start off as a small local group
>meet a girl through mutual friend
>absolute sweetheart and become fast friends
>she's always there for me, always goes to our small shows, always promoting us
>band gets locally famous in the state
>we start to realize we might have mutual feelings for eachother
>explore it a bit but the band always seems to end up coming first and getting in the way of us
>she always tried to make us work
>I was a moron that never put in any effort so it always fell apart
>she would always say it's okay and keep being friends
>band starts really blowing up and we're doing national tours and festivals
>want to bring her to stuff but start realizing she doesn't fit with the "musician" lifestyle
>at afterparty for a festival and she is completely different than everyone else
>tell myself that I need to focus on getting to know people who can help further the band
>she acts like she's totally fine with it
>slowly cutting contact
>after flaking on her ten or so times she calls me crying
>"what did I do? I miss you and I don't know if you're mad at me or something, please just tell me"
>just tell her now that I have the career I do I need to start hanging out with people of the same caliber
>she just gets quiet and says "okay. I hope you find all that you're looking for"
>feel shitty
>go a few years just fucking fangirls and "dating" fake ass "models" and "makeup artists" that just fuck any dude in a band to get 15 minutes
>still miss that girl so much
>decide to look her up
>still cute
>still wonderful
>opened up a fucking dog rescue

How the hell do I get her to think I'm not a piece of shit. I miss her, I was a fucking idiot. I hate the people I'm around and I hate the life I have. She never played into it and that's why I thought I didn't need her but now it's why I want her. I don't know what to do
>>
>>17833875

Call her? Show up at her door and explain to her what you just explained to us. Tell her you made a mistake and that you're sorry. Ask her out for a coffee. Voila.

Congratulations on your success btw you niggerfaggot
>>
>>17833875
Wow you were such a cunt holy shit, 10/10 would laugh again
>>
>>17833875
What kind of music do you play?
>>
>>17833875
You rejected an angel, good job, satan will be proud
>>
>>17834068
She has a different phone number now and I moved to LA and she still lives in Oregon, but I can probably find out her new number somehow. I feel like the second I start talking to her I'm going to fall apart. she was the best thing that happened to me and I fucked it up

>>17834117
I know. That's why I'm worried she won't even talk to me.

>>17834203
Shitty emo music for stupid 15 year old sluts at warped tour. I want to go in the direction of real punk but it's a battle with the label
>>
>>17834450
Breaking down like that is probably what she wants though, just go visit her or call her or whatever.
>>
>>17833875
Dude, write her a song. You donĀ“t need to release it with the band, but your craftsmanship is music, so write her a song. Be honest. The thing with honesty is that people become vulnerable, and thus they show commitment
>>
File: d61l0cy.png (296KB, 900x723px) Image search: [Google]
d61l0cy.png
296KB, 900x723px
no no

why dont you take your shitty coming of age movie plot and gtf out of here dude? pls

i cant believe i breath the same air with these ppl
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.