[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who have dated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1481155850104.jpg (172KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1481155850104.jpg
172KB, 1080x1349px
Does dating a girl make it easier when you are rejected?

I think knowing I have a girl will increase my confidence and make me less insecure
>>
>>17833659

Like, does it make it easier when you are rejected while having a girl? Might be missing something here.

In any case, if you have dated before, the future bullshits of relationships don't bother you as much. That is true for the most part, says I.
>>
>>17833672
I mean if you flirt with others girls while you have a girlfriend
>>
File: 0r8w7Uo.jpg (67KB, 703x529px) Image search: [Google]
0r8w7Uo.jpg
67KB, 703x529px
>>17833659

This is an incredibly stupid concept. It makes it harder to get a girl because you're with someone. Getting rejected is easier if you have a girl, but at the same time if she knows you're trolling for pussy it's going to make things worse.

tl;dr You're retarded.
>>
>>17833868

if you think of women as toasters sure, it feels better to not buy a toaster knowing you have a toaster at home.

but if you actually have a sentimentel attachment to your toaster, than it feels worse trying to get another toaster whether you're successful or not.

considering how many toasters reject you though its a moot point. its a silly idea to say
>wow all these girls rejecting me makes me sad
>if one happened to NOT reject me it would sure make subsequent rejections easier to handle
>>
>>17833659
If the girl you have catches wind of it, she'll probably leave.

Likewise, if the girls you're trying to pick up know said gf, they'll think you're an ass and probably reject you.
>>
>>17833884

I mean even though I'm a virgin, I don't think one woman can satisfy my desires. The more the merrier

It's the same with watches. I have one main watch but I try to collect other side-watches

I just found out that my grandpa and great grandpa in Asia were polygamists/players

It's genetic
>>
>>17833659
Uhhh you dont go shopping for a new car when you have a classic op.

If you're looking for a new gf and you already have one. Do yourself and herself a favor and break up.
>>
>>17833965

sure and i dont disagree with that, but assuming your wife doesn't approve, thats not okay.

women are humans too. they deserve to know what they're in for, and hiding it from them is pretty fucked up.

that being said, if they're well aware, go for it, thats my lifestyle but im ghey so...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.