[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl fucked my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: fuckyou.jpg (4KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
4KB, 240x208px
We used to hang out a lot, I asked her out like 3 times over the summer and we would always end up at mutual friends parties together. I never really made much of a move even though I liked her because I'm an inexperienced anxious mess. She started this whole thing by chasing me pretty hard, but eventually started hooking up with another guy. I stopped all contact. She hit me up to go to a party, made out with this guy in front of me, so I left and we didn't talk again for over a month.

Now she's back, and she seemed real interested at first. I asked her to hang out alone and we did drugs. I still didn't make a move. We messaged back and fourth like twice and hung out at a party over the next weekend, then this weekend she came over to party with friends and I. Long story short we talked most of the night. My friend kept chatting her up too. She left and got his number from someone else and they fucked. It was her idea. It was at her place.

Now she's messaging me again.
She must think we're platonic friends, right?
Probably not interested in me?
I'm thinking about just ignoring her entirely, but I don't know if that's the right thing to do, or what. Not interested in being friends. Think she probably knows this, she never mentioned other guys around me and always dropped innuendos about relationships and we sat together most of the time. Idk. Like she gave me the vibe she was interested in me the entire time. I can't even figure out if I should be pissed off or not. I can't tell how mad I should be at my friend, who knew we were hanging out. I can't figure out what to respond. I haven't opened the message but it's probably some innocuous thing to test the waters and see if I'm mad or not.

Need opinions.
>>
>>17833657
>I asked her to hang out alone and we did drugs. I still didn't make a move.

Hey anon I want your dick
Hey anon I want your dick
Hey anon I really want your dick make a move

>No move

Why is she such a bitch? Ahhhh!
>>
>>17833674

Okay but she literally got my friends number and asked him to come over at 3am, which she has never done with me. Like one hour after we were hanging out. She asked a mutual friend for the number at 3am and opened my snapchat at 3:14am telling her to come over which I sent right before she showed up, then proceeded to fuck him.

That seems a little messed up, no? Am I just being salty?
>>
File: 1461964714619.jpg (10KB, 329x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461964714619.jpg
10KB, 329x281px
>>17833657
Congratulations, OP, you are now the gay friend.
>>
At this point you have nothing to lose OP. Tell her right now to fuck, or just move on and cease contact.
>>
>>17833686

I fucking knew better too.
I fucking knew better.

I am not her friend and I will tell her this. Not sure if I even want to hook up after she fucked my friend, either. I mean I do because I'm a lil bitch but it bothers me quite a bit.

Damnit.
>>
you sound like you own the bitch just cause you "used to hang out, and she was into me for one time"

you're the one at fault, not your friend or the girl
>>
>>17833696
Literally, ask her right now, bluntly, when are we hooking up, build to that. Gauge her response. If she says ew get away from me then you have lost NOTHING. Shes a shone, youll be eskimo brothers with your friend, but he wont be trustworthy. Irrelevant.
>>
>>17833702

Yeah. Fair point.

>>17833705

Problematically, she left my friend group for over a month to play with other people, and now she is back and has embedded herself pretty firmly. She's practically at every event with my friends. Don't want to throw away my entire social life. Don't want to be a dick at this point. Maybe I'm just being a huge vagina.

Ugh. Why do I do dumb shit like this all the time lol. I have so many other options if I weren't such a bitch.
>>
>>17833717
Well at least you know you're incompetent
>>
>>17833717
So dont be so blunt but do it. If she rejected you who would she tell.
>>
>>17833724

I mean I wouldn't even mind my friends knowing she rejected me, besides that my ego would be fucked for a while, but practically all of my friends have looked like lil bitches at one time or another in this group.

Yeah I've been trying to convince myself I don't even want her and to just ignore her and that what she did was so bad that I shouldn't bother doing the whole "I like you, and I don't wanna be friends. If you wanna hang out hmu, otherwise I don't think we should talk" thing. Maybe that's just me avoiding being a man.
>>
>>17833735
>I don't even want her and to just ignore her

Just fuck her, And dont say "I like you" something more assertive, but less innocent. Alluding to fucking.
>>
>>17833657
>doesn't make a move despite having several opportunities
>salty at her for fucking your friend

4chan in a nutshell, everyone
>>
>>17833657
you and the girl both sound annoying and toxic. just forget about her. nobody is forcing you to interact with her, even if she's in your circle of friends

sounds to me like you're a retard who only wants what he can't have, and that she loves playing headgames.

grow the fuck up
>>
>>17833755
This
>>
>>17833755
but he can have her
>>
>>17833761
he had opportunities to make a move and never did. then he got mad when she fucked his friend. that is called "wanting what you can't have"
>>
>>17833705

I don't even think my buddy would care. He's on "break" with his gf of 3 years and apparently didn't want anyone to know they hooked up.
>>
>>17833766

I wanted her when I could have her too, I was just nervous and misread signals and pussied out.

I don't know why this makes me angry. I am perfectly willing to accept that they didn't do anything that egregious or whatever, intellectually, but I'm frustrated and angry anyways. Probably at myself more than anything for making the same mistake twice.
>>
>>17833770
yes, you're right. good job for realizing your mistake. now move on. she sounds like she's not worth it anyway. don't be such a faggot next time
>>
You weren't with her, and when you had the chance to make a move, you didn't. Get the fuck over it, you don't own her and she can fuck whoever she wants to. If your friend knew that you have a thing for her then he's a shit friend, but she's done nothing wrong in this situation.
>>
>>17833777

yeah I agree with this I'm just trying to figure out how to proceed, which I guess has mostly already been answered. Basically just give it one last shot and if I get shot down move along for good.

I don't think it's healthy to pretend to be friends and hide my feelings and just "move on" when she'll probably still be hanging around all the time.
>>
>>17833787
Smartest thing you've said all week prob
>>
>>17833685
She called and fucked him because you didn't. She doesn't want a relationship she just wants some ass and a friend. You could be both but you wimp out.
>>
>>17833803

I wouldn't say she definitely doesn't want a relationship. A few weeks ago when she started coming back around (basically, she got my brother to make me go to her work and she ended up showing up at my house that night), she talked about relationships and what she wants out of them quite a bit which all seemed directed at me. Kept looking over at me when she made points and shit. Basically low-key told me where I fucked up (not having time for her, being distant, and then at one point even said the word "pussy" and looked at me smiling which I brushed off).

I don't think she wants to rush into anything. When we first started hanging out over the summer she dumped her FWB and invited me to a party because he didn't want to get serious.

Ugh. I don't know if I blew it entirely or what. I guess there's only one way to find out and resolve this situation without causing myself a bunch of unnecessary pain and drama lmfao. My hand is a little forced here, which is probably for the best otherwise I'd probably just run away like always.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (122KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
122KB, 1600x1600px
I think I probably have some weird sexual hangups because I've only had sex like twice and both times I was on heroin. I guess I'm insecure and generally bad at this shit and that's why I fuck up. Plus she's extra experienced and that worries me. Guess I'll throw that in here while I'm at it.
>>
>>17833821
Bitches are fucking stupid and change patterns. Its irrelevant, you dont want a relationship with that shone, so either man up and say you want to hook up, or move on for good like you stated.
>>
>>17833831
Youll have to go on instinct, is shes experienced then shell move things along nicely and you wont be as nervous, instincts will kick in.

Im sure this is what caused this all, the sexual insecurity.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.