[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my ex have been arguing on/off like this for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lol.png (55KB, 477x965px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
55KB, 477x965px
Me and my ex have been arguing on/off like this for the past month now. I ignore her but half the time she contacts me, even meets up at times but we just argue. I was her first serious relationship, her first for everything and always done cute things for her, treated her good. But now it's like she only remembers any little bad about us, forgetting all the good and she's just turned into a huge bitch as if I cheated on her or something. Where did it all go wrong? I don't know, nothing bad actually happened between us, and there definitely isn't anyone else. What should I do? I still have feelings for her. And I think beneath it all she does too.
>>
>>17833157
doesnt look like an argument, looks like you pestering someone who's moved on.Move on OP
>>
>>17833164
Well she started it. We live really close so when I was walking to the shop I seen her, and she's just acting immature like 'coughing' but saying cunt while she does it lol. And because she has low self esteem, she thought all I cared about was sex which just wasn't true at all.
>>
>>17833157
Yeh thats not arguing, you really need to move on, trust from a girl, when a girl says that, she has moved on. So you need to too, you're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>17833157
why are you such a little bitch about this OP? She probably moved on because you were clingy and cringey all the time. Your just digging a hole by talking to her over and over. Just let it go dude. Your gonna go down in her history as the guy who is immature and won't leave her alone. End of the day you got lucky, its better to find out shes crazy like this now instead of later on in life when you might be stuck with her.
>>
>>17833182
It just hurts because we was so close and good together, I just don't understand how this seems so easy for her. Especially considering I was her first, longest, and basically her first love. All her past little boyfriends were nothing serious just little crushes (and honestly they were all very unattractive). She even told her sister that she might regret breaking up with me but feels its for the best??

>>17833190
Honestly I never acted like that with her. And I know I'm not really doing any favours for myself, it's just I was the first guy that actually treated her right, I thought showing her that could somehow work out, because she said before she loved that about me (how I never gave up on her) because I think she might have BPD, as she'd have a lot of ups and downs.
>>
>>17833199
I know it hurts, I've been there too. Having someone you love so much and care so much about all of a sudden wanting nothing to do with you. But in the end if you really truly love/d her you want her to be happy yes? In order to do that, sometimes we have to do the hardest thing and just let them go.
>>
>>17833157
i feel like you post this every day. what kind of advice do you expect dude? In reality everything is in your mind, you dont want advice, you just want to keep entertaining the idea of her.

Look, if you really want a second chance or whatever if you want her to really miss you, go on no contact and stop making these threads. you come off insanely needy in the texts and she can see that, for fucks sake man shes telling you to piss off? just leave her alone and when she contacts you in a week/ a couple weeks than talk to her but dont rehash anything, you have to be nice and just start slow, really slow.

Im currently in no contact with my ex who pretty much told me to fuck off, we see eachother 5 days a week in school and she always creeps on me now, and she tried to follow me on instagram but i just left it there, im only on day 6 for fucks sake man, that aint shit. The only difference is i have no intention to get back with her, the best part? she goes out with someone now and is still doing this lol...

ANYWAY Listen to my fucking advice, stop obsessing about this and start your recovery. Accept that what happened happened and it is over, you are being incredibly needy and pushing her away like crazy, take a week and really think about shit, in the beginning i was a mess and delusional, i thought the same kind of shit you are, but after some time away from your ex who your addicted to, shes like a drug you need to go cold turkey man, you will realize how fucked up your emotions made you.

This past week for me has been the clearest i've thought in a long time man.
>>
>>17833217
I remember your comment man, and I was gonna follow it (but I definitely will this time). I only reached out to her because she was getting bullied in school recently so I got her fave chocolates. But that turned into an argument with her saying "she don't want that crap". And then she said "Just admit you never loved me, you just wanted me for sex", I couldn't believe she said that. That's when I write her a message about all the things I done for her and yeah your right it was all just to get down your pants /s. But I won't contact her anymore unless she does me...
>>
>>17833232
If this girl has low self esteem, and she's dealing with gossip/bullying in school, then nothing you say can make her believe she's good enough. I agree with the above post, just go no contact. At this point she knows you care, but it just looks like your pissing her off. On the same note I will say, any girl that shows emotion, like how she gets mad at you, calls you names etc isn't actually a bad thing, as there most likely is still feelings below all that, some people just deal with that by being angry, but anger = hurt.

You said yourself you treated her good, so just give it some time, no more contacting, no more asking for her back, nothing. She will start to realize for herself how good you were, right now however there is too much negative energy, and the only way that will disappear, is if you disappear.
>>
She sounds underage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.