[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to become asexual ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Hello /adv/, I'm straight and I want to forget about women completely.

Is this even humanly possible ?

Can't a guy just focus on other things (education, career, hobbies, fitness) except women for the rest of his life ?
>>
>>17832970
Read an article once where every time a guy thought about sex he ate a raw potato to turn himself off. Could give that a shot.
>>
probably not possible. even if you succeed in distracting yourself constantly, you're still going to be having the thoughts (hence the need for distraction). which means you're not asexual.

you need to somehow lose all desire for sexual contact or activity with anyone.

on some antidepressants people's sex drives drop but i don't think that's the same, because the sex drive is still there, just weaker.

but what you could do is kys and then you won't have those thoughts.
>>
>>17832970
You could probably get castrated. That said, there are side effects.
>>
>>17833231
yeah like ur dick could fall off
>>
>>17832970
Yes however you need to take artificial hormone blockers.
>>
why do you need to be asexual? the most powerful men in history all got where they are because they wanted more pussy. and not just any pussy, the best pussy.
>>
>>17832970
Look at some images of trannies. Not the sex images, just their faces. Will break your dick I promise.
>>
>>17833276
Primarily because (a) by definition, only a tiny number of men will be powerful (the 'patriarchy'; non-powerful men are treated worse than most women), and (b) non-powerful men struggle constantly for affection and attention from women, especially if they are short/non-handsome/non-rich/introverted etc. which causes considerable pain.
>>
>>17832970
Try getting really depressed. That will make you asexual. You'll still be sad about the utter lack of affection in your life, but c'est la vie. "Life's a bitch and then you die."
>>
>>17833619
Anyway, just remember: men aren't supposed to have feelings or care about being loved or wanted. If you do, it definitely means you are weak effeminate trash, everyone should mock you, and you should either die in poverty or kys. But remember: women are oppressed, which is why we can't hire you for that job you applied for and your father is broke from paying alimony to your deadbeat mother, etc. So oppressed. Now go, fight to the death in eternal socioeconomic-technological combat for the ability to hold someone's hand.
>>
My ex boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted to become asexual
>>
>>17832970
Chop your balls off or take testosterone blockers, going on them nuked my sex drive to the point where my ideal relationship is a sexless yet cuddly one.
>>
>>17833627
Wow. That's how you know a relationship has gone south.
I think you should put on your resumé that you turned someone asexual. You must be awful.
>>
>>17833644
maybe I am ;_;
>>
>>17833644
I thought I was pretty good though...did anal, role play, got a lot of lingerie, bj and ball job, bj and sex in my car, even tossed his salad once, biting, dirty talking, teasing. One time I got him shaking uncontrollably...so I don't understand.
>>
>>17833663
Overstimulation?
Or maybe he just used that as an excuse.
Or he could be in the closet.
>>
>>17833666
Well he was bi and had sucked some dudes in the past.
Could be over stimulation. .. I have a high sex drive and sometimes we would fuck three times a day, but I'd switch stuff up a lot, make up new things, walk around the house in slutty stuff.
>>
>>17833678
He's gay.
>>
>>17833687
Could he still be gay if I got him hard all the time? Even if I just wore some short shorts and laid on the bed with I'm, he would get hard from looking at my ass
>>
File: 1480492057816.png (99KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480492057816.png
99KB, 300x300px
I also wish I was asexual.

Unfortunately, I don't think its possible unless I get castrated or take hormone blockers or something.

Fuck fucking tired of dealing with women t b h
>>
>>17833756
>tfw your interactions with women have scarred you so badly, you'd rather just avoid them all together
>>
>>17833700
Yeah probably. I mean it was your ass you just said. Anyway it sounds like you were actually putting in a great deal of effort sexually. Are you in shape? I don't mean jacked, just non-chubby. Nothing kills my dick faster than a girl who's overweight. Were things ok emotionally? No major life-decision-related/economic/etc stresses coming to a breaking point? If not, I'd say he may well have just been gay. Iirc most bi men lean gay, especially later over time. Most bi women lean straight and women are more flexible usually as well. Anyway I shouldn't pry and you probably know a lot of this already. Idk. I doubt it was your fault.
>>
>>17833756
I've felt like this before and things did eventually get better. I had a fair number of relationships, though. It was usually during either a bad dry spell or when I was feeling unworthy somehow. People who are virgins late in life probably often feel that way all the time or worse.
>>
>>17834131
Yeah, my bmi is good, hourglass shape and DD chest. Not many stresses I can think of, maybe some stuff going on with his family but that didn't last too long. When he dumped me he just found a new job and seemed to be pretty happy about life.
>>
>>17833267
OP said asexual, not agender
>>
>>17833276
that is still a double edge sword I would only use it as a motive to drive my progress in life but never have sexual relationships with women. if you accidentally get any of them pregnant then you will have new obligation and responsibilities.your whole life changes and it will be all about the child and you will not have the time to focus on yourself. women have babies and someone needs to be responsible to take care of them. that means you need to get two jobs and you can kiss your education goodbye.
>>
>>17834168
>DD chest
How do you walk around with those? Don't you have chronic back pain?
>>
>>17834780
No, it doesn't look that big since I'm taller. I'd say they looked medium sized.
>>
>>17834544
Hormone blockers are what they use for chemical castration.
It'll basically make you Asexual, although you have to remember asexuality doesn't mean aromantic.

>>17833756
Harden the fuck up
>>
>>17832970

you can but like anything you have to willfully ignorei t.

no you can't just magically not see half of the worlds population. the fact that your post HAS to have a beautiful woman kinda shows the kidn of person you are though.

you cannot become asexual. even castration leaves urges and yearnings. just focus.
>>
>>17833616
Don't bother with hormone blockers you already sound like a complete faggot anyway
>>
>>17834168
Lol. He sounds like he just preferred men. Or maybe flat-chested girls or some other weird preference. Or lost his sex drive for rare hormonal reasons. I wouldn't worry about anything on your end given all that info. Or about finding someone new.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.