[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: christmasfluff.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
christmasfluff.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
This is probably the worst week of my life

>Be me
>20 year old college student
>Killed first final
>Feelin good
>Next day, Gf ends it
>messages me 5 hours later about some stupid buzzfeed shit
>hurts to not answer, but gotta not
>barely get any sleep
>Drive friends Uni, since we commute
>Talking about his soon to be GF
>Talks to me about how he hooks up our friend with one of her friends
>feelsbadman.jpg
>Take the first exam of the day
>Do alright
>next is the hardest one
>gotta score the 35% otherwise fail the class regardless of grade
>so hard, that Im not sure if I passed
>Go home feeling like shit
>No one at home comforts me about it
>none of my friends respond
>ex-gf posts on snapchat with her ex
>Feelsrealbadman.jpg
>Have one more final tomorrow
>Dont feel like doing anything anymore
>Feel like crying, but wont

:/ any advice guys, just something uplifting right now
>>
You just power through it op. That's all you can do.

I also had the worst day of my life Feb. 9th 2013 in college...literally everything I built up crashed down on me from betrayals to deaths to money issues to legal troubles...shit sucked real bad.

At that point I just said fuck it and went along for the ride to take things piece by piece. Being in control is a myth
>>
>>17832853
>gf
I'm sorry, but your life doesn't suck
>>
So a couple of things upset you and now your life is terrible? Okay.

Fuck you. I mean it from a place of love. Fuck you.
>>
>>17832898
Might be a bit over dramatic, but it just feels shitty, Not saying I have a terrible life, but nothing really is looking up. Ive been searching for an internship so I dont have to stick with my dead end job, but so far no luck is really being shown. People totally have it worse, but I just feel like shit
>>
>>17832882
she lied about seeing her ex behind my back, would constantly deny any form of affection for the six months we hung out, hardly a girlfriend, I was more her bitch, and she dropped my ass because I was talking to another girl even though it wasnt serious
>>
God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. You will beat this, and many more setbacks up ahead.
>>
>>17832877
did things work out for you? At this point, I kinda feel like everything is out of my hands and it;s giving me stress
>>
>>17832898

Don't be an ass to OP. Problems are problems, it's always in regards to circumstances, so don't piss on OP here.

Listen up man, this is coming from someone who has

>Money troubles and sudden debt
>Crippling depression
>Failed studies
>In love with a girl whom I shared a few nights with, cuddled, had sex, she was affectionate and I want to kiss her damn cute lips again but she leaves the country soon so I can't love or get her

But I still try to live through it because I know I can sort it out somehow. Because what else can I do? Work through it piece by piece. Somehow something will work out, we will live through another day. So you can, too. Just be strong man. Just be.
>>
File: Doggokingodm.jpg (66KB, 659x960px) Image search: [Google]
Doggokingodm.jpg
66KB, 659x960px
>>17832951
Thanks dude, I can relate, just shit hit the fan, and I dont have many people who care and advice just kinda remains my anonymous venting place. I'll tough through, but I cant help but feel like I need to be in control, and each day forward feels like 3 steps back. I appreciate everyone commenting negative or positive comments, just talking to people can bring me some calming nerves
>>
File: th (1).jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>17832853
while your troubles are many
and friends be few
let it be known anon will always be there for you

things will get better man
>>
>>17832966
you guys are the bomb for always cheering me up, or calming my anxieties, since I dont really get out much I forget others are going through the same feelign I am, and Im never ever alone.
>>
File: 1481151999621.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481151999621.gif
89KB, 400x400px
Get a bunch of hot cocoa and start watching abime or something
Or just go max comfy, that is usually best way to go when times are hard
>>
>>17832988
thats basically my plan for break is to just take it easy, watch some feel good stuff and catch up on shows, just distract myself from the shit
>>
>>17832930
Yeah I'd say they did.
I moved halfway across the country, started fresh, and I have stable finances now. All in all I'm perfectly comfy where I'm at. Things don't stay shitty forever
>>
>>17832992
I do hear that, things just work out, and thats basically how Im starting to take things now, obviously Im a lot more calm since its been a few hours since I took everything all in. Just gotta power through it all
>>
>>17832853
that's the worst week of your life? jesus. good luck with the rest of your life
>>
>>17833038
i may have been overdramatic desu
>>
File: 53062091.jpg (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
53062091.jpg
119KB, 400x400px
>>17832928
Even if there is a God it isn't the God mentioned in the bible or any religion that has ever shown up on earth.

Think about it. The bible says GOD will return and make heaven on earth and we'll all live in immortal paradise. But why would GOD only make that happen on earth when we have estimated that there are billions of other planets in the universe? Why would he leave out millions of civilizations across the universe from living in the heaven on earth? Because he doesn't exist. If you die this life will be like a dream you'll never remember having. You'll be unconscious forever.

Ever near death experience or experiences of being on the other side can be explained away and proven that it was a hallucination.

Jesus does not exist. All the religions on earth are just as fake and not true as the other religions that have popped up for thousands of years. Your GOD is just as real as the GOD of an african tribe with a combined IQ of 50
>>
>living at home while going to college
>>
>>17833104
Poor :/ sucks because I have no social life and school is hard enough as it is
>>
>>17833130
Fuck man I'm in community college but about to move out next fall to a university that's an hour away.

>tfw I haven't even moved yet and already feeling homesick

It's gonna fucking suck when I move out I can feel it already.

How long is your commute?
>>
>>17833176
its an hour drive, im usually compacting my classes
>>
File: 1.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>17832853
Just suck it up and get comfy. Don't let things get to you too much but still be conscious enough to handle it. So DON'T ignore your problems but just deal with it. Now I don't know anything about gf problems and shit like that so I have no idea what it's like to lose one. It must suck, gotta move on though. Your life is fine, you're not gonna die or anything. This is nothing you can't deal with.

Time to get /comfy/ anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRPQC99JxLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQoMLWtdjA
>>
>>17833245
>Anonymous 12/07/16(Wed)20:09:01 No.17
Thats the plan, cant do anymore than I can. Thanks to everyone on this thread for being supportive and helpful, I feel a lot better, and hopefully soon, I can be back on my feet
>>
>>17833235
Fuck.

I'm so tempted to just commute.

I don't wanna leave my mother all alone.
>>
>>17833353
are you doin for your mom or because you have social anxiety?

Tbh, living in a dorm really sucked, I had/still do have huge social anxiety so my roommate would bang his gf while I would just sit in my CA or neighbors room or do hw in a lounge, it wasnt all that cracked up to be, mostly drank and cried. I cant say Im insanely happy commuting, but it def has its ups and downs
>>
>>17833532
I mean I can either commute or live off-campus.

I'm really close to my mom. She's been there for me since I was little. I also tend to feel bad for her because she clearly hates my dad. He's a lazy fat unmotivated piece of shit while she's a hard-working woman stuck in a shit job who somehow manages to keep an optimistic attitude despite all the shit she goes through with my dad and 27 year old NEET brother. She's even joked about moving with me closer to college.

Sometimes I cry from just thinking about how's she's getting older and one day she won't be here anymore.

I don't know. I'm gonna feel like shit if I move out and leave her behind but maybe it's the best for me.
>>
>>17833573
Go out and move out, never forget what she's done for you and repay her when you graduate. Dedicate your success to her, but don't hold back because you miss her. Grow as a person anon, and don't just do it for yourself, do it for your mom
>>
Hey OP, I had to leave my girl as my college time consumed my schedule and made it extremely hard to keep a relationship healthy. While I did this to pursue my career, I still feel bad that I had to break it off with such a great girl. It really hurts, but we'll get through this
>>
>>17832925
>gf treats you like shit for 6 months in the hopes you'll dump her because she doesn't want to do it and be the bad guy
>you just wont fucking take the hint and she has to do it
>despite how much she treated you like shit you still fall to pieces over it
you are a truly, truly pathetic person
>>
>>17833982
t. dude with no life experience

Holy shit, people sometimes stick around in unhealthy relationships? Whodda thunk?

We've all been there. Well, not all of us, but a fucking lot of us. It's stupid to act like they're all pathetic for it.
>>
>>17833997
you're pathetic for it
>>
>>17833796
Thanks. My mom really means a lot to me.

I'm still undecided on whether I'm gonna move or not. I really don't want her to suffer by herself. Maybe if I move out and stay over during the weekends?
>>
Eorzea needs you, OP
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.