[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't wanna rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oempq1JujW1r2g7mto1_500.gif (885KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oempq1JujW1r2g7mto1_500.gif
885KB, 500x281px
Help me, /adv/. I suffer from depression, mostly because I'm pussyfree. I have already tried to improve my appearance and social skills, and I consider myself to be reasonably interesting. None of that worked so far.

Yeah, I could pay a prostitute, I know. But that would simply come off too expensive in the long run. Besides, it should be obvious that it's not the same feeling as being with someone that you love or that finds you at least a bit attractive.

Worst part is that I've actually been this unlucky my whole life. I've never even kissed anyone. Looks like I just happen to be destined to be a failure in mastering the attraction of the opposite sex. What's wrong with me? Why are women so picky?

I'm currently 24 and honestly I can't wait anymore, guys. I don't want to reach my 30s being a virgin. Actually, I don't wanna die being like this.

I failed as a male human being, /adv/. Please. Help me.
>>
>>17832841
>Besides, it should be obvious that it's not the same feeling as being with someone that you love or that finds you at least a bit attractive.
Right so rape would provide all of that...

Come on op there are a lot of things about women I hate, but even I can see that's retarded logic
>>
>>17832889
I know, I'm not saying I'm going to rape anyone. Just feel like doing it, 'cause getting laid the "right way" simply isn't working, despite all the effort.
>>
>>17832841
Clearly bait.
Go to
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17832922
NO, it's not. Fuck, I swear I'm not shitposting here.
>>
>>17832841
I want to rape you aurally. I want to put my dick in your ear. Come here baby...
>>
>>17832841
This line of thinking will turn most women off. Sorry, no one wants to fuck a guy who might be projecting 'rapey' intentions.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
Your negative beta male thoughts project over others around you and it turns them off. You can change. Start working out and find some hobbies, don't mind so much attention to women. Women will come when you have something going for you.
>>
>>17832841
>I don't want to reach my 30s being a virgin.
Eh, it's not that bad.
>>
>>17832841
From a girls perspective, take a look at what you just wrote. And maybe THATS why girls dont like you. Mightnt have anything to do with your looks. Even you thinking about rape makes you so unattractive. Honestly i hope you do die a virgin, you dont deserve a nice girl when you talk about us like that.
>>
>>17832841
>>17832841
Stop thinking about sex as a goal. From your post, you clearly don't have a very high self-esteem. I think you should go out and try more things, travel, do anything to earn the right to life yourself more. Once you "succeed as a male human being" good things will come.

I know your feel anon, I was in the same place not too long ago. You have to realize that you are your most important ally and learn to love yourself and everything about you.

That's the least you can do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.