[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copper IUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ff_iud7_f.jpg (32KB, 660x697px) Image search: [Google]
ff_iud7_f.jpg
32KB, 660x697px
Hi /adv/ I'm considering getting a copper IUD. Does anyone have any experiences they can share? When I google this, I only see negative experiences but it seems to be like that with any birth control...people who have a good time on it don't feel strongly enough to go out of their way to post about it.

Pros:
>free where I live
>non hormonal...I've been on the pill for ages and it's killed my sex drive
>don't have to worry about taking a pill

Cons:
>can't control when I get my period
>apparently longer, heavier periods
>can hurt to get put in

Does anyone have any other methods of birth control they've really liked? I just find myself so frustrated when I try to find a good one because they all have such big drawbacks.
>>
>>17832832
Ask your OBGYN if you have a tilted uterus, if you do ask for them to do an ultrasound right after the IUD is placed.
My uterus is tilted and my OB put it in a bad orientation, I had to get it out because my body was basically trying to give birth to it and eject it. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.
This might also happen if you have never have given birth before, this is why doctors usually want to give IUDs to mothers.
>>
I love mine. Have had it for a while, and it's a blessing to know I don't have to worry about pregnancy until 2025. The periods have gotten more crampy and heavy but it was already like a warzone down there every month so it's whatever. Sometimes it's irritating but most days I don't think about it at all. I say go for it, and if you don't like it, take it out. As someone who can't tolerate hormones (and have tried everything from pills, the implant, the shot, diaphragm, etc) this has been the absolute best method for me.
>>
Sure, get one if you want your cooter to stink and your partner to feel a string when he's fuckin you.
>>
i really like mine too. i habe it in since two years now. i do habe longer periods, which is kond of annoying. but they aren't heavier or more painfull. i just imagine the "stuff" taking longer to get out because there's an obstacle in there. i try to counter it with stuff like exercise, eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, massaging my belly when i fall asleep, and so on. it's easily manageable and the pros far outweight that one con. it's the cheapest, savest, healthiest and easiest method i could think off and i'm so glad i got it.
>>
I had one and I loved it. My uterus is retrograde (meaning it curves backward), but I never experienced any problems.

My periods were also already heavy, do it really didn't make a difference. I loved it because I didn't have to worry about missing pills. I am forgetful as fuck, and I knew I wouldn't be able to rely on my brain for any pills.

You could also try using a hormonal method like the implant, if you haven't tried it. It's hormonal, but the hormone dosage is much, much lower, since it's absorbed right into the bloodstream. Birth control pills have to flood your system with hormone because they aren't sure how much will be absorbed by the intestines. They go for safe rather than sorry.
>>
>>17832832
As a guy, the thought of this vaguely arouses me. In practice, I suspect it is quite the contrary, but it reminds me too much of fucked-up abatomically-absurd doujins to avoid the thought. So yes, dear femanons, please do manage to have mechanical devices implanted as deeply as they can comfortably fit. Even just thinking of brushing against that dangling string rwhile fingering a girl is giving me a ridiculous boner right now. I've always had a kink for subtly-revealed deep penetration in general. Even if I know there are barely even any nerve endings back there the thought is so incredibly hot. Plus it's much more effective than the pill; it's safe to skip using condoms even if you're paranoid-- which is also very, very arousing. And it's almost like you're modifying yourself mechanically to enhance your sexual abilities, also incredibly hot.

So. Um. I guess that wasn't advice. But if your bf gets off on these sorts of thoughts, that could be another excellent reason!
>>
>>17833649
Not gonna lie, that's pretty hot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.