[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0799.jpg (121KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
121KB, 500x607px
I'm 24yrs old. I just found out a couple days ago that I'm 4 months pregnant with my first child. It's a miracle that I even got pregnant because my doctors have always told me it would be hard to get pregnant because of an ovary complication & I was also on birth control.
My partner and I aren't really together anymore because things have been rocky but, we low key still see each other at least twice a week behind all of our friends and families back because we really love one another. We have only known each other for a year. He's very free spirited and sometimes I don't think he believes in monogamy or he just has explained to me how he's never gone through hooping up or one night stand phases before like most young people do. I'm not sure if I'd keep it if he would really stick around. He's saying even if one day we're not together he'd still want to be there for the child. But I don't want to be that type of baby mama struggling on my own.
I've recently started dating this older guy and he's so amazing and treats me like a total queen. Flowers on the reg. Meals paid for. Always telling me I look beautiful. I told him that I'm pregnant and I'm gonna get an abortion and he just cried and said he was just sorry I have to go through that but he still cares about me and wants me to be his girl.
I'm so confused on what to do. I love the guy who knocked me up and I feel a connection with him that I can't feel from anyone else. I'm also really happy that I'm pregnant because I didn't think I could be. Scared of the reality that my partner might not stick w me and my child and I could've had the abortion and stayed with the new guy who treats me like a queen (but I don't rlly feel a connection to).
I would really appreciate all the advice I can get. Thanks so much.
>>
>>17832200
Well, you could ask both guys what they'd think of you having the child, that might give you a better idea of who they both are and if you could have a life with them.

I agree being a single mom would be hard. But if you want to have a child and you have a medical condition that makes it hard for you to get pregnant, well, you might want to consider keeping it.

If you have a close and loving family that would be very helpful for having a child, but if not, well like you said
>But I don't want to be that type of baby mama struggling on my own.
>>
>>17832200
fucking murders I swear
>>
File: 1479119776432.jpg (16KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479119776432.jpg
16KB, 460x360px
>>17832200
>>
>>17832200
how the hell are you 4 months in and just now realizing you're pregnant?
>>
Isn't it too late to have an abortion safely? What you need to do is talk to both this new guy and your ex and discuss how they feel about it.
>>
>>17832276
I'm guessing you're a guy? Some girls have irregular periods, including missing them every few months. Something like that, coupled with the birth control and the fact that the doctor had told her that she's unlikely to ever have children would mean that she didn't pay any attention to any missed periods, because she never thought pregnancy was possible. It's really not unusual for someone in her situation.
>>
>>17832276
I've always had irregular periods. My stomach didn't start showing till now. Thought a lot of my symptoms were from my new birth control
>>
>>17832200
do you think you could get pregnant as easily again? it would kinda suck if you would realize at a later time you really wanted a child but now you can't get one and you aborted your last potential.
>>
>>17832200
keep the child it may be the only shot you have with the complications however I don't think it is a good time for you to enter another relationship with anyone while still in love with another man.
>>
>>17832200
> flowers on the reg.

i thought that meant register for a second. lol.

i am adopted and thankful i was allowed to be born. this child is a miracle if it was born under these conditions but you don't want to give a poor guy who loves you a chance
>>
What about your financial status? Do you have an official job?
>>
Ill never understand how people can casually talk about murder like its no big deal.
>>
I see that you're only thinking of yourself here but in a few years I bet your child would be very happy that you decided not to kill her.
>>
>>17832343
>>17832520
>>17832262

stfu you dumb asshole

don't listen to these people who literally believe the sayings of a fictional character in a novel. A fucking book decides what they think is okay
>>
>>17832539
>killing people isnt wrong
>you just got that from a fictional character in a novel
>>
File: AK.jpg (83KB, 860x477px) Image search: [Google]
AK.jpg
83KB, 860x477px
>>17832200
General baby advocate here what do you need :^3

It's ridiculous to abort just because you have another guy in your life now.
If you hate babies, okay, consider it or think of adopting, otherwise, no.

Ask them both how they feel about having a baby, and if they're not literally screaming for you to abort that means it's not a problem.
Guys loooove aborting babies as if they don't like kids they KNOW not to have one.
>>
>see ex boyfriend
>Have new boyfriend
>Gets pregnant from ex
>Lol guise poor me

You need an abortion. Not because I believe it's okay, but because you would be a terrible mother. Find a stable man who you DON'T cheat on.
>>
>>17832200
Talk to your ex about it
>>
>>17832200
You shouldn't have children with people you've only known for a year. You shouldn't have children outside of a financially and emotionally stable situation. Taking this pregnancy to term would be having a child without thinking about the consequences such a situation would have on it's quality of life. At this point, we're not even talking about a human being. This is literally what abortion is for.
>>
File: A.jpg (199KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
199KB, 1024x576px
>>17832651
Just because you don't think you would be a good parent doesn't mean they don't.
If you like kids, regardless of your situation, if you're for making them the center of your world, you'll do great so long as you don't beat them or be a general piece of shit. It's just if you are up for it.

OP never said she wasn't.
>>
>>17832255
Don't do this. A child should be planned, not something you talk yourself into by consulting people who could well take a walk.

>>17832262
You're why we have more people than food.

>>17832278
Nah, its pretty safe until the third trimester, then its safe but expensive.

Also, who cares what her ex or the new guy feels?

>>17832297
>>17832310
Thats making the decision to have a child about her, not about the child. This is how you fuck up children.

>>17832313
Two different things. Sure, she should give the guy a chance, but why pressgang someone else into the risk?

>>17832546
That definition of people you have is pretty damned shaky. Also, pregnancy carries a reasonable risk of death or great bodily harm. Look at any use of force statute in the US and tell me what you see.

Not all killing is wrong.
>>
>>17832651
this

>>17832660
>they use a tripcode on an anonymous message board so that people 'recognize' them
>>
>>17832666
sensible person alert, christians beware
>>
File: AnzuO.png (263KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
AnzuO.png
263KB, 800x450px
>>17832668
>They're so mentally disabled they don't know the difference between a tripcode and a name

>>17832666
>Who cares what the guys think
Well if she wants to be with them, she should.
If I was dating a woman (HA) and she aborted a baby to "get rid of it" instead of talking to me about it, even if it was someone elses, I'd never talk to her again.
Fuck her.
>>
>>17832660
Thats bullshit. I'm a child psychologist, I love kids, but they're easy to fuck up. All day, every day, I deal with families who would tell you that they love kids and had the best of intentions. They still fucked up.

Nobody should have children on a whim. We're talking about someone who accidentally became pregnant with someone she knows is going to fly while involved with someone she's not really into. OP does not have her shit together. Hell, she's on 4chan asking for advice about a major life decision, if that doesn't scream that she isn't ready to take on the task of single parenting I don't know what does.

Kids need to be carefully considered and prepared for, otherwise you run a real chance of just increasing the total amount of misery in our world. Sure, OP might make a great mom and things might turn out well, but why roll those dice when the alternative is fucking up another human being forever?
>>
>>17832679
Talking to the guys only complicates matters. OP is already sounding like she's not prepared to spend her life with the current man, the other man doesn't appear to be temperamentally suited to parenthood (what kind of spineless fuck has a relationship that they hide?). Sure, one of them might have an opinion, but it shouldn't matter. OP has no business getting that far down the flow chart.
>>
File: 11498-1737382284.jpg (131KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
11498-1737382284.jpg
131KB, 1280x714px
>>17832680
>I love kids, but they're easy to fuck up.
If you beat them, treat them like garbage, and make spitting sounds in your head everytime you see them, sure.
Otherwise, no. They're flexible and extremely easy for someone who wants them around.

>They still fucked up.
They lied to you. That's a normie pile of shit saying that to save face for leaving their kid in front on an ipad while they fucked their partner.
Fuck them. Normies are the worst.

>if that doesn't scream that she isn't ready to take on the task of single parenting I don't know what does.
Considering she's been beaten by society telling her it's wrong to be a single mom and that she should "get her life straight" it figures she's going to be confused and seek any help she can.

>Kids need to be carefully considered and prepared for
lol what?
You could give me a child right now, OP could sign adoption papers and I'd do it for her future son or daughter, and I'd be fine.
I'd toss out the extra work I do, throw away my shitposting past-time, stop playing worthless steam games to pass the time, and be a motherfucking parent.

>>17832687
If she wouldn't mind settling down or wants to seriously date either of them, then it matters.
If she hates babies and thinks they're both fuckwits, either of those, then of course she shouldn't have it. She should let me adopt the baby.
>>
>>17832699
I genuinely cannot tell if this is bait or if you're really that naive.
>>
>>17832702
like everything a tripfag does, this is a desperate cry for attention. its best to just ignore these idiots
>>
>>17832702
boohoo someone disagrees with me boohooo must be bait :((((

kys anytime normie
>>
>>17832718
>>17832712
>>
>>17832666
>You're why we have more people than food.
We dont you fucking 1st worlder.
>>
>>17832666
>Not all killing is wrong.
Murder confirmed
>>
>>17832200
Have this baby at the right time with the right guy. This is neither.
>>
>>17832718
You do realize that "normie" is like "cracker," right? You cannot actually hurt someone's feelings by calling them a name that references your own inferior position.
>>
>>17832737
So you'd advocate a duty to retreat in one's home in order to protect life? Strict restrictions on the use of force in self defense? A principled and unilateral military disarmament?
>>
>>17832745
I generally don't think anyone should die for a property crime. Also if you're worried at all about Castle Doctrine, move out of niggerville.
>>
>>17832741
"If someone mentions a group they must be using it as an insult!"
Stop being a dumb nigger and be respectable, komrade.

>>17832745
I would.
No need for a military, nor any tools of murder in a civilized world.
Become civilized senpai

>>17832725
>>17832712
Go to >>17832718
>>
>>17832745
A world without guns is a better place.
>>
>>17832666
>not all killing is wrong

Hahahaahah
>>
>>17832745
We are talking about a fucking baby here. A life..especially at four months when it's half grown and can feel pain.

OP you can make your own decisions but I have an aunt who got an abortion 10 years ago and she has ptsd from it. She has had children since then but she is mentally insane from dealing with what she did.
>>
>>17833210
This is why people treat women like half people.
>>
>>17833227
Why?
>>
>>17833236
Selfish creatures who value their own happiness over the well being of others. So for serious topics like running a country youd never see a woman at the top. The arent really capable of caring for another.
>>
>>17833376
I am a woman myself haha
>>
>>17833424
Im sorry
>>
>>17833442
I actually partly agree with what you said about the power thing. A lot of women are more emotional compared to men and therefore aren't the best at making logical decisions. There are highly rational women out there, all I'm saying is the ratio is not equal.
>>
nobody here mentions, that birth control can fuck up kids hormonal balance.

nobody here mentions, that you probably drank alcohol or smoked during these 4 month, which will hurt the kid further.

You also didnt take care of propper child friendly nutrition.

With your new BF an abortion could be a test for if e wants to stay with you in tough times or will run.

Your Ex has no place in this what so ever.

Also dont be a single mom unless you can pay for your liefestyle yourself, otherwise your family / lovers basically have you by the balls and you will never have any freedom again.

I don't see a lot of reasons that could make a plus out of all these cons.

And as you see, you can get pregnant and shouldnt care about your doctors.
>>
>>17833466
>nobody here mentions, that birth control can fuck up kids hormonal balance.

>nobody here mentions, that you probably drank alcohol or smoked during these 4 month, which will hurt the kid further.

>You also didnt take care of propper child friendly nutrition.

None of that matters. You think society would have survived if woman had to do that.
>>
>>17833481
society would still shit in the corner, if there would not have been people who tried to make things better than the generation before them.

If people had to this, we might have already been living on mars.
>>
>>17833497
Improving things has nothing to do with the irrelevancy of your previous post.
>>
>>17832200
Keep the baby if you are worried about not being fertile. The new man you are dating could leave your life in a matter of months, even if you get the abortion. Men come and go, children are for life.
>>
>>17832200
You're a fucking idiot, just wanted you to know that I think that of you.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.