[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! I messed up and my friend stopped replying to me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: _20161207_174913.jpg (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
_20161207_174913.jpg
86KB, 720x1280px
I relayed a message for a friend to her but I think she got offended by it and now she won't reply to me D: ! I've sent her around 30 other messages to apologise but she isn't replying, what do I do?!?!? Is she in danger? I hope not, she is one of my favourite people :(
>>
>>17831884
what did you say to piss her off?? thats the important part, tell us quick
>>
>>17831884
This has to be a fucking joke
>literally begging for attention
>I'm not responsible for my own actions, it was someone else's fault!!!
>Do I want friendship or sex from you? Who knows!?! You decide!
>PLEASE RESPOND!!

>>17831893
it really doesn't matter what started this. This string of messages right here could kill just about any friendship
>>
Yeah it doesn't matter what the original post was, that sperg out creeped her out for good.
>>
>>17831905
depends.

OP send us the message that caused the problem, maybe we can fix it
>>
Nice bait
>>
>>17831884
thread is bait, thats why its vague on all details
>>
OP Here sorry for late reply, kept having errors replying. Basically I informed her that her boyfriend was cheating and presented myself as a replacement in order to make her eel better. Then she just stayed quiet..,.
>>
>>17832003
Hahahha
Good job OP
>>
Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>17832003
>>17832007
...was her boyfriend even cheating? Even if so, do you not understand how inappropriate it is to ask her out RIGHT AFTER giving her this news?
>>
>>17832003
kek

you actually got me, 5/10
>>
>>17832003
HHAHAAhahaaaa oh man good bait dude. That got me good.
>>
>>17832011
I am sure, entirely, the sister admitted it to me. I thught it would make her feel loved! Shes so pretty I didn't want to miss my shot :/
>>
And this is real! I'm getting upset, her and 4chan are the majority of my friends.
>>
>>17832022
You're an idiot, I don't even know what else to say
>>
>>17832003
>>17832023
show the message where you said that if you want us to believe you..
>>
>>17832027
Do you think I have a chance when she calms down?
>>
>>17832023
Pics of girl and boyfriend and sister
>>
10/10 OP
You made me laugh no joke
>>
>>17832033
If you're being serious
You blew it big time
Its bad enough she lost her trust in her bf, now she lost her trust in you. And she thinks you have an impression of her being a slut which no girl wants (slut or not)
>>
File: _20161207_185202.jpg (84KB, 720x1280px)
_20161207_185202.jpg
84KB, 720x1280px
>>17832030
Here it is.
>>
>>17832035
sorry but no, Im not compromising her privacy/
>>
>>17832053
compromise for pics of her sister and then we'll help
>>
>>17832053
Bait
>>
>>17832056
No! If you know who her sister is, you could easily work out who she is and thus me.. I'm not stupid.. Im just not good with real people.
>>
>>17832045
>>17832051
you have 0 chance and she probably feels like absolute shit knowing her boyfriend cheated on her, she is still trying to process everything. You can't really swoop in like this. Pretty stupid of you. Damn this is cringy. She would never get with you over this....

Obviously she thought she loved him and is going through a lot. She either confronted him or her sister and is going through a lot. You can't comfort her, don't try, the only way you would have had a shot is simply by informing her and telling her you did because she shouldn't have to go through that and she deserves better without implying yourself. Then after she is single for a month or so you can try hitting on her, maybe. Pretty autistic desu lolll
>>
>>17832051
Haha you have no idea how to talk to girls
>>
>>17832069
that's just mean :,(
>>17832068
Shes reading my messages now but still won't respond... Are you sure shes not trying to test my devotion?
>>
>>17832068
yeah she basically just lost her boyfriend and then found out her friend who she trusts enough to let in her circle has feelings for her, all in one swoop
>>
>>17832076
>Shes reading my messages now but still won't respond... Are you sure shes not trying to test my devotion?
ATTENTION THIS IS BAIT

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

I BEG ALL OF YOU TO NOT REPLY PAST THIS POINT
YOU CAN SEE HOW OBVIOUS THIS IS. DO NOT REPLY PASTE THIS POINT. THIS IS NOW A SINKING THREAD.

ALL FUTURE REPLIES WILL BE OP
>>
>>17832079
But wouldn't she be happy that someone still loves her?
>>
>>17832090
Mate you just want to smash dat pussy
If you really cared for her you wouldnt try to snatch her in a vulnerable time like this. Watchu doin is sketch af
>>
>>17832090
you're probably a troll but imagine if your gf just cheated on you, would you feel better if a female friend of yours told you this and offered herself as a replacement right away? Think about how devastated you would be by hearing the news. After someone breaks up usually they don't want to date for a while since they are going through hell and feeling stupid for trusting someone they shouldn't have. Try being a bit more empathetic.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.