[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and myself girlfriend have been together for a year and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1760.jpg (68KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
68KB, 1280x960px
Me and myself girlfriend have been together for a year and a half. Out of nowhere she told me she wanted to break up because we were so different, About two days later I told her how much I've changed and begged her to try again. So for about a week we've been hanging out but she's still kinda distant. I always want to ask how we are but I know I shouldn't. She told me today that she just doesn't know if she still loves me as a lover, that's she's trying to see if it will come back...

What do I do? I don't want to lose her....
>>
women are fickle, there is no hope

it's already over, start looking elsewhere for emotional connection
>>
In my experience it's pretty terrible to be in a relationship where one or both parties are unsure about how much they like the other person and/or if they believe it's going to work. That's why successful grown-ups are always going on little dates and not talking to people after a few dates; they don't want to be a relationship that drags on through time and goes nowhere.
>>
>>17831866

She doesn't love you, as simple as that. It happens and relationships end. Year and a half is a pretty common milestone for a relationship to end, because the honeymoon phase is over and you know each other well enough. Clearly she doesn't believe in a future with you. It's time to accept it, so you can start to heal and eventually try to move on.
>>
>>17832077
everyone fucking says that the honeymood phase is a week long or it's a year long...goddamn.

anyway I sort of second this

there might be some loving feelings there, but they're probably not what they should be if she wants to leave you.

it's possible that she still wants to be with you and loves you some still, and that she just wants to you to shape up or something so that she can love you more.

in that case I'd ask her exactly what she's looking for from you.

that's my advice. this "BREAK UP WITH HER" advice is actually goddamn stupid and it's the shit that everyone says because it's the easiest solution and they don't think about how people's lives and minds actually need to work
>>
so yeah here are your options

a. continue the bullshit until something changes again, like her leaving you
b. ask her what she wants, and do it
c. leave her

I'm kind of empathizing with the girl in your scenario, because I really love this girl I'm with but she just SUCKS at being a girlfriend. I want to do all of these really nice things for her and show her my appreciation, but she's always fucking up and I wish she would stop. I want to love her a lot but I'm always hurt and upset with the last mistake she made, until she makes another one the first day we see each other again.
>>
>>17832101
for instance I want to enjoy sex with her but she has body issues and performance anxiety. I want to give her a present but she's guilty but she didn't get me a present and is guilty about receiving a present. I want to go for a walk but it's COLD OUT so we're gonna sit in her dorm until we both bother each other.

she just fucking sucks. she's making it hard for me to love her, as much as I want to
>>
She's just giving me this hope that things MAY ago back to the way they were but she doesn't know what she wants...she wants to feel the way she did bwfor but doesn't know how
>>
>>17831866
>begged her
when a woman loses respect for a man he's done
>>
>>17832535
She doesn't see it like that. She's one of those genuinely kind people who see no wrong in emotions.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.