[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont want to work. I want to stay online all the time. I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1452387760690.jpg (571KB, 600x668px)
1452387760690.jpg
571KB, 600x668px
I dont want to work. I want to stay online all the time.

I did well in school, well in jobs. I am capable of engaging with people and being likeable.

I tried all the real world things and yet I want to be a NEET.
If I had a few 100k, I would be set for a lifetime.

Do I have a future or is suicide the only way for people like me?
>>
welcome to how 95% of humanity feels like on a daily basis. try to suck it up like everyone else and be a productive member of society
>>
>>17831837
>try to suck it
suicide it is then. Tried the sucking up part already, I refuse to live like that any longer.
>>
>>17831833
>had a few 100k, I would be set for a lifetime.
You wouldn't unless you made that money work and generate more

It soon goes....

I do sympathise with you however. Have you thought of being a woman?
>>
>>17831855
I know how to invest conservatively. I could probably live on 10 to 15k € a year, especially without having to move to work and back home. thats ~6% p.a on 200k

>Have you thought of being a woman?
Glad I am not, having a period sounds like being annoying
>>
>>17831878
>sounds like
You're sort of hitting on the secret powers here
>>
>>17831891
Oops that's now quotable :/
>>
>>17831878
I just work and occasionally play the lottery. I play it less than I think about winning it.
I get pension benefits so I just hope when I'm 60 I can do jack shit.
I still follow my dreams and hope to build together some alternative incomes. I have a few simple business ideas and also my hobbies which somehow could contribute to my income.
>>
>>17832137
whats the use of having free time at 60, when you are way less vital as you are decades prior.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.