[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0035.jpg (173KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
173KB, 640x1136px
I wrote a short passage for a girl I find quite interesting. The passage is a comparison between her and the seven wonders of the ancient world, about how beautiful they were and they way they we're built. It may not sound aa good saying it, but if you read it oh man.. I'm just hesitant on if I should send it to her for her birthday? Please convince me to do it or not!
>>
>>17831820

Sounds corny, but depends on how well it was written and how well you know her.
>>
post it so we can judge more accurately
>>
>>17831831
this. you need our outside opinion
>>
Yes post it and it'll give us an indication of the situation and whether to send it

Also if you don't feel comfortable sharing on here I doubt you should be sharing it with her
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (419KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
419KB, 640x1136px
Wonders of the world (Antique)

There are 7 wonders of the ancient world, each unique to their own
and recognized for individuality. These creations became what they are today for incredible features and historic age. To be a wonder of the whole world has gotta be a rush, maybe it's because the originals are destroyed and long lost, so people wonder what they may have been like to see at it's primal point of life. Yet what they do not realize is that there is a number 8, still standing and still as vibrant as the first day it was constructed, it's you. You combine all of what is to be known of the 7 and create the 8th.

With structure strong and stable like stone, Giza

A façade so architecturally stunning As to which out shines the ceiling set in the Sistine Chapel, Hainging Gardens of Babylon

Gifted with sculpture hand crafted by that of a higher power, Statue of Zeus at Olympia

Radiant glow from smile to smirk seen from miles at sea, Lighthouse of Alexandria

Infrastructure rebuilt from the darkest hour when the time seems at it's worst, Temple of Artemis

For the heart located inside of you caring for loved ones close regardless the situation, mausoleum at Halicarnassus

This day is a celebration of you and everything you have and will accomplish, Collosus of Rhodes

Happy Birthday, I hope today is as amazing as the next
>>
Is she into ancient civilizations? If so send it.

If she has never shown interest in the topic don't send it but save it and give it to her a year into your relationship if it makes it that far.

Right now this seems friendzoned material and might spook her because your literally putting her on a pedestal above the wonders of the world.

Remember she is still flawed and human.
>>
>>17831842
i donmt know that girl and if she will lile this. but i will tell you a secret about how i would react to that. i would not who it, but what it does to me when a guy is exaggerating how wonderfull i am, it makes me pull away. i, myself are so painfully aware of every little flaw i have. i would feel like you have put me on a pedestal, ready to worship me. ME, who's so full of flaws that i will have to keep you at arms length if i don't want to ruin that illusion yu have of me. and maybe i don't want to because it's obviously quiet nice to be adored. as they say: you only think about people being perfect aslomg as you don't really know them.
i would be aftaid to appal you if you ever saw what i'm really like. so i save myself from that rejection by keeping a distance to begin with.

but maybe she's a very confident girl that thinks she's the bee's knees herself. then go for it.
>>
>>17831820
whats your relationship with her atm? friend?
>>
File: IMG_0191.jpg (144KB, 500x333px)
IMG_0191.jpg
144KB, 500x333px
I'm not gonna send it, thank you to everyone for the legitimate help. I appreciate it dearly
>>
>>17831945
i think it's very cute that you went all the way to write that for her. but you got a tad carried away. care to elaborate on your relatilnship to her? maybe i can give you a few pointers for a good birthday text...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.