[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend keeps trying to get at girl I'm talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4263.png (845KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4263.png
845KB, 640x1136px
So I'll try to keep it brief

>Talking to girl, her name is S
>Me and S, and another friend were gonna hang out
>Friend in question, let's call him Blue Falcoln, texts me
>BF wants to come along bc he's bored
>Say okay and pick him up
>Tell him how I am talking to S
>So all 4 of us are hanging out
>After me and BF leave, he is telling me how hot S was and all this
>Tell him to fuck off bc she's mine
>Later that night S and her friends want to hang out
>Me and BF tag along
>End up sleeping over at friends house with all of us
>Me and S are cuddled up, BF is by himself
>Leave the next morning
>He followed all 3 girls including S on IG, Twitter, and dm'd them saying it was nice to meet them
>He texted my friend saying that he wanted to hit on S but I didn't want him to
>Text him and tell him to cut all that shit out, I'm talking to her and that what he did is fucking shady

Fast forward to last night
>Friend sends me a screenshot of a convo with BF
>BF says he's crushing on S hard still
>I go to her IG and he liked her pics from July
>Call him and ask what his fucking problem is, tell him that if I hear anything about him and her I'll deck him
>Tell him that's fucking shady and he's supposed to be my homie
>He apologizes profusely and says he won't say anything anymore

What the fuck do I do? The dude is cool, but man is that fucking dirty. Did I handle it correctly? My other friend said I was too soft on it, and that BF doesn't respect me or my words.
>>
>>17831812
>Threatening to deck someone over a girl that you're not even exclusive with
You sound like a cunt and he sounds like a weirdo
>>
>>17831812
You're both being shady. She's not your girlfriend, you have no right to be possessive at this stage of the game. Either she wants you, or she doesn't. And he's not your friend, it's obvious that he'll put himself before you whenever there's a conflict of interest.

Just focus on your own progress with S, don't get hung up on eliminating the competition, love doesn't work that way. If she's a quality girl, you're never gonna be the ONLY guy trying to be with her. Learn to brush that off with a little more grace
>>
>>17831824
I'm not exclusive, but is it not fucking bullshitbthat he doesn't have enough respect for me to not go after a girl I am talking to? What kind of "friend" does that?

Me threatening to punch him isn't because of her, it's because of the disrespect.
>>
>>17831849
Yeah I see your point.

I need to stop being possessive. But what do I do if he keeps trying to hit her up? Nothing?
>>
>>17831860
cut him out
>>
>>17831854
>Disrespect
Disrespect for what? She's fair game, you fucking sperg. Is this fucking elementary school? Are you calling dibs or some shit?
>>
>>17831879
Yeah, essentially. It shows that he has no boundaries and respect for me.

Technically she might be fair game, but if your friend is talking to a girl you don't try to fucking steal her. That's a fucking shit move, and if you think that's okay you're a buddy fucker like he is.
>>
>>17831860
Don't do what you've been doing. Like I said, focus on HER. Make it clear that you're a better guy to be with. Not by trying to push your friend out of the game, not by shit-talking him in front of her, but by making your interest clear to her and showing off your own best qualities.

You've already made it clear you don't like what he's doing. You don't have any claim on this girl, so it wouldn't be appropriate to beat him up or something. And if you keep begging him to back off, you're just gonna look like a whiny bitch. It makes it seem like you're afraid she'll choose him. Act like you KNOW she's gonna choose you.

How far have you even gotten with this girl? What does "talking to" mean in this context? have you been on dates, slept together, what are we dealing with
>>
>>17831922
See her almost every night. We've had sex, and usually hook up when we're together. She lives about 30 mins away but I try to see her every night. When we're not physically with each other we are texting or talking on the phone.

We are practically dating there is just no title on it yet.
>>
>>17831812
Should have talked it out and came to an agreement like gentleman
>>
>>17831929
So talk to her about making it official and exclusive. Put a title on it. This is your real problem here. Even if you packed your friend up in a crate and mailed him to Saudi Arabia, she could just start talking to another guy. You gotta tell her what you want
>>
>>17831904
Same goes to you, since he's crushing on her while you also "steal her away from him"

Its an open game, either you both leave it, or fight for it, but dont bitch about having competition, fuckwit
>>
>>17831938
I probably worded this much worse than it actually sounded.

What I told him was "If you were some random friend I didn't know very well, I would've punched you already. But you're my homie so I wanna clear this shit so there is no bad blood between us."

But I'm not even sure if I can be friends with him after this.
>>
>>17831879
No, anon.

If your friend has a crush and is working to move it forward, and you don't even know the crush until your friend introduces you two (and you already know, before being introduced, that your friend is crushing on them) you don't move in even if you did find the crush attractive. That's being a treacherous little fuck.
>>
>>17831941
But I was there first.

If he started talking to a girl I wouldn't try to steal her from him. Purely out of respect, you don't fucking go behind your friends back just because you want a piece too.

That's fucking dirty. I get what you are saying and you are right in a sense. But the base of this problem is dirty.
>>
>>17831962
op i cbf typing but youre in the right, hes your friend not a stranger and should not ruin your potential relationship
>>
>>17831951
Let the best man win, no hard feelings. It's just a girl, there are others. And all you have to do is be the best man (which you are).

And discuss it in person and shake hands after you're done.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.