[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this enough to traumatise a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: a1503332129_10.jpg (307KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
a1503332129_10.jpg
307KB, 960x951px
I'm gonna tell you one of the weirdest days of my life. If anyone of you knows about trauma it would be appreciated.

>being 7 years old
>it's a nice morning in June
>Me, my sister and her friend go play softball at my friend's place with his brother.
>we play for a bit
>it's my turn to be a catcher
>Sister's friend misses the ball
>I go pick it up
>My sister's friend is swinging the bat around like an autist
>I come back with the ball and I go next to her to throw it back at the pitcher
>I thought she would have seen me
>I get whacked in the face full force
>People laugh
>I'm bleeding
>I get to the ER
>I get local anesthesia right next to my right eye and see the needle
>I get 4 stitches and I watch the corner of my eye being sewn back
>Go back home

>Watch Tron
>I go downstairs
>My sister and her friend comes in and say there's a naked woman running in the streets
>No one believes them
>Hey look! there's actually a gorgeous naked blonde chick running around naked screaming
>She's screaming "Get them off me!" while brushing her hair and looking at herself in a mirror.
>Parents locks all doors
>She runs across the streets and no one is helping her, just drooling
>She sees us in the window and crashes into our front door squeezing her massive tits against the window. Banging as hard as she can
>Mom calls the cops
>She gets caught

>I ask mom if can rent TMNT on the NES
>Replies: Haven't you had a hard enough day?
>I rent the game
>Get frustrated on the underwater level
>>
This sounds like a dream
>>
File: Photo le 16-12-07 à 10.02 #2.jpg (220KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Photo le 16-12-07 à 10.02 #2.jpg
220KB, 1280x853px
>>17831509
nope, it happened
>>
>>17831505
Is there a question here, or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17831620
Read the title. I want to know if it's enough to traumatize someone of this age or it's no big deal and I should suck it up?
>>
>>17831505
Trauma is different for every kid, just depends on their threshold. Met a kid who watch both their parents be murdered and was okay years later and met adults who still cry because their older sibling held them down and farted on them when they were 9.

But generally no, that doesn't sound like enough to traumatize the average non-pussy child.
>>
>>17832197
>because their older sibling held them down and farted on them when they were 9

I do this to my brothers all the time. Mind you they are 20years old by now. Will they be traumatized?
>>
>>17831622
Experiences aren't traumatic because they 'qualify' as such, they're traumatic because of how they make us feel.

Do you feel traumatised by these events? If so, then they traumatised you.
>>
>>17832197
This. Trauma isn't about what happens to us, it's about how we deal with it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.