[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become charismatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Simple question, long answer.
HOW to become charismatic and what define charisma ? and do you have advice to have a deeper voice ?
>>
>>17831476
>and do you have advice to have a deeper voice ?

Being self conscious is pretty much the opposite of being charismatic. Feel comfortable with yourself and project that confidence. That's a good way to come off as "charismatic".
>>
>>17831476
"Charisma" is just innate likability. Confidence, wit, natural leadership skills, and yeah, good looks/presentation count for a lot too. You can't really force it or fake it, people always pick up on that. Don't try too hard, most people just aren't born to be "that guy"
>>
Speak louder in general for a deeper voice. As far as being charismatic goes, you have to be and know what people like. To do that, you have to know what you want to be and what you like. Study people you admire: learn their mannerisms, their reasoning, their moral code and their processes of thought, and imitate them. Do they waste time on superficialities like how they dress or what they own. With time you will gain charisma. Most importantly - talk to people and expose yourself to a variety of people.
>>
>>17831497
self conscious ?
>>
you could go to charima on command is a YT channel
>>
>>17831630

Maybe too late, but whatever, I'll answer for anyone interested.

I called OP self conscious because he tells us he wants a deeper voice. Why focus on details like that? I mean, sure, we all like Morgan Freeman's voice, but whatever, it's not such a big deal.

He is focusing in a very small detail about himself, and one that's impossible to change. If he doesn't come to terms with his own voice, projecting charisma will be very hard.
>>
>>17832264
I agree with you , i also think that voice is a detail but they used to say that "god is in the détails".
I want to improve mu voice because I noticed that people have tendency to be more easily charmed by sweet voice that the content of the discussion and arguments themselves
>>
>>17832299
>"god is in the détails".

So it's "perfect or nothing"? There will always be a detail that you don't like. Obsessing over it will actually harm you more than help you.
>>
>>17832299
the saying is "the devil is in the details," actually
>>
>>17832509
the 2 version exist, "god is in the détails" was tge first version "the devil is in the détails" derive from this quote
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.