[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not sure what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20160805_12_21_03_Pro.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160805_12_21_03_Pro.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
Hello /adv/ I need some help as the title suggests. (pic not related)
My boyfriend has a rather close female friend, they tend to chat a lot for one (he does with me too, still).
But thats not all, they give eachother random gifts and shop together sometimes.
They also talk about sex (not having it, more about kinks and the science.) he does let me read his entire whatsapp chat with her hence I know.
Now here comes the kicker whenever she visits my bf they sleep in the same bed. Am I being girlcucked here? He says theres nothing going on but Im not sure.
Should I talk to him and or her about it or just drop his ass?
>>
>Now here comes the kicker whenever she visits my bf they sleep in the same bed.
Even if they aren't fucking, that shit is just weird

>Should I talk to him and or her about it or just drop his ass?
Always talk about it first, that way you could figure out whats going on and stuff. If you just drop his ass now and he didn't really do anything worth the ass drop you might regret it afterwards
>>
Are you by any chance, from sweden? If your boyfriend isn't mooslim, there's nothing to worry about.
>>
Think about your boyfriends cock ravishing his ex, how they moan together, flesh to flesh, cum pouring into her. Be a good little cuckquean for your boyfriend, revel in his having sex with others.

:^)
>>
Definitely a cuck, have some self-respect girl.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: 92967.jpg (51KB, 599x561px) Image search: [Google]
92967.jpg
51KB, 599x561px
>>17831266
Oh and drop him like it's hot
>>
>>17831249
I do all these things with my close friends of both genders and there's nothing going on.

Talk to him about it. Instead of freaking out, tell him that there are certain things of his relationship with her that make you uncomfortable and you'd like to find a way to work it out. Maybe he can tone things down with her a bit, or involve you more in things with her (you hang out together, etc), and avoid the things that bother you most.
Relationships are compromise, learn how to communicate and resolve issues.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.